Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't risk it....

Comments

• SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Witam love :mrgreen:

Here are some random pics because I don't wanna start up my game right now...Lol

My favorite sim.
    [img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/xBurntApplex/Screenshot-4500.jpg "width=640 height=480"[/img]

:shock: :lol:
    [img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/xBurntApplex/Screenshot-4476.jpg "width=640 height=480"[/img]

Modeling shizz nits.
    [img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/xBurntApplex/Screenshot-4460.jpg "width=640 height=480"[/img]
    [img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/xBurntApplex/Screenshot-4448.jpg "width=640 height=480"[/img]
    [img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/xBurntApplex/Screenshot-4447.jpg "width=640 height=480"[/img]

Note..these are all of the same sim. XD
    edited February 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    Great pics SimsARL
    Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • Azzie73Azzie73 Posts: 41 Member
    edited February 2011
    Wow! I am in awe of your pictures Wednesday and SimsARL!!
  • georgiakrunkgeorgiakrunk Posts: 267
    edited February 2011
    I actually haven't played much of the sims today, sadly. :( I played for a little while but nothing special happened. I killed one of my sim's neighbors. He was an old 🐸🐸🐸🐸 who kept trying to kiss her and they weren't even friends. It got a little creepy so I ended up having to get rid of him. :D

By the way, isn't it funny how you can use the word pansy and nobody says anything. Yet if I say it, or if I refer to my sim as being a pansy, people say the word is offensive to gay people. :shock: I hate even bringing it up but sorry, I just think people on here can be so ridiculous sometimes, and the more I'm on here, the more I realize it.
  • Ricky_BoRicky_Bo Posts: 325
    edited February 2011
    Seing all these Mortimer Goth pictures made me change my mind about my most recent town choice.

Well, I decided to take a role-play challange anyways. Make an obese Sim with a low self image (but great genetics) change himself for the better. I'm using 3 "flaws" (which have some inherent benefits, admittedly, like "slob") and 2 virtues, and my goal is to (without cheats or the Body Sculptor) change his body shape to a perfectly sculpted body and awesome personality. Needless to say, my first choice for a reward will be fast metabolism.
  • marieblue17marieblue17 Posts: 6,142 Member
    edited February 2011
    @SimsARL Awesome pics, my love. 8)
  • GizmonicInstituteGizmonicInstitute Posts: 1,551 New Member
    edited February 2011
    This is nowhere near as good as the other pics, but here's the kitchen in the house I was trying to make before all the lag made me just close the game. It's not finished or anything. screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited February 2011
    Ricky_Bo wrote:
    Seing all these Mortimer Goth pictures made me change my mind about my most recent town choice.

Well, I decided to take a role-play challange anyways. Make an obese Sim with a low self image (but great genetics) change himself for the better. I'm using 3 "flaws" (which have some inherent benefits, admittedly, like "slob") and 2 virtues, and my goal is to (without cheats or the Body Sculptor) change his body shape to a perfectly sculpted body and awesome personality. Needless to say, my first choice for a reward will be fast metabolism.

I hope you're not telling me that you'll make Morty flawed and fat??
    edited February 2011
    @Azzie73: Thanks! :)
    @Marie: Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
    @GizmonicInstitute: seriously awesome kitchen you got there!
    edited February 2011
    Mikezumi ~

That is so cute!

My kitty tries to push my hand away too! lol Her biggest pet peeve is when I am on my cell phone...she will get on the bed behind me (I sit on the floor by the bed) and keeps butting me with her head and paces in circles over and over again until I get off the phone! :lol:
    edited February 2011
    I actually haven't played much of the sims today, sadly. :( I played for a little while but nothing special happened. I killed one of my sim's neighbors. He was an old 🐸🐸🐸🐸 who kept trying to kiss her and they weren't even friends. It got a little creepy so I ended up having to get rid of him. :D
    :shock: :shock:
    :lol:
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited February 2011
    @ Mikezumi
    @ Marieblue17
    @ GizmonicInstitute
    @ FeliciaB84
    @ Azzie73

Thanks guys!! :D:mrgreen:
    edited February 2011
    This is nowhere near as good as the other pics, but here's the kitchen in the house I was trying to make before all the lag made me just close the game. It's not finished or anything. screenshot_original.jpg

I like where it's going!
    edited February 2011
    Beautiful kitchen GizmonicInstitute - I move my sims into an existing house, add bits and pieces as they need stuff without trying to match anything. Interior decor challenged! :lol:
    edited February 2011
    @ Azzie73 - My cat is a major head-butter. That doesn't sound right! :lol:
    edited February 2011
    Thanks, guys!

@Mikezumi: I have to completely remodel every house I move my sims into before I can start playing the game.
    edited February 2011
    SimsARL wrote:
    :shock: :shock:
    :lol:
    I know! It was pretty funny but it got annoying after a while so I had to kill him. I made a thread about it. Someone told me how to use cheat codes to make him apart of my active household, so I did and then I dragged his hunger all the way down until he starved! :twisted: He was really old too, which made it that much more creepy that he kept trying to kiss my young adult sim. :?
    edited February 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    @ Azzie73 - My cat is a major head-butter. That doesn't sound right! :lol:

That made me lol! And I know exactly what you mean!
    edited February 2011
    that is so cute!! It reminds me of a 50 or 60s style house. Where did you get all that stuff? The refrigerator, counters, etc.... I dont have any of that in my game
    edited February 2011

Wow! That is just beautiful! It reminds me a lot of my Grandma's kitchen! Lots of good memories in that room! :D

Do you have any more examples of your decorating skills?
    edited February 2011
    OMF, Georgia, what a 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
    edited February 2011
    @georgiakrunk: The cabinets are from Awesims. It's their Geneva cabinets. The appliances, I want to say they're from TSR and are a conversion of Sims 2 CC, but I'm not sure. I blindly grab content I like and forget where it's from.

@Azzie73: I haven't played my game in a while and don't usually take a lot of pictures, but tonight I decided to do some building and picture taking. I'll try to take more pics in the future.
    edited February 2011
    @georgiakrunk: The cabinets are from Awesims. It's their Geneva cabinets. The appliances, I want to say they're from TSR and are a conversion of Sims 2 CC, but I'm not sure. I blindly grab content I like and forget where it's from.

@Azzie73: I haven't played my game in a while and don't usually take a lot of pictures, but tonight I decided to do some building and picture taking. I'll try to take more pics in the future.

I would love to see them, you have a real talent!

edited February 2011
    Azzie73 wrote:

I would love to see them, you have a real talent!

Thanks! Building and decorating is my favorite part of the game.