Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beau Merrick's children..

Comments

• MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited February 2011
    Thanks guys! I think he's a cutie pie! So as promised, here's a pic of Lyric as a child (not really sure I'm loving her at this stage, but then I usually don't really like the way children look lol). Kieran should age up to Child when I play tonight, so I'll keep you guys updated :)

vpfgqr.jpg
  • AlyssaLeexoAlyssaLeexo Posts: 260
    edited February 2011
    Maera wrote:
    Thanks guys! I think he's a cutie pie! So as promised, here's a pic of Lyric as a child (not really sure I'm loving her at this stage, but then I usually don't really like the way children look lol). Kieran should age up to Child when I play tonight, so I'll keep you guys updated :)

vpfgqr.jpg

Awe, she's cute! Something about the children stage isn't really all that appealing to me either, they kind of lose the cuteness of a toddler and have less freedom than a teen. :shock:
  • MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited February 2011
    Thanks :) Looking forward to seeing her as a teen. Do you guys have any updates on your games?
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited February 2011
    my beau merrick and jessica talon and there 3rd child but it was done while i was in another household i was really shock to see her as a toddler

here's there daughter maria
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=640"

as you can see she has blonde hair no idea how or why maybe jessica played away lol but i thought she was cute, but i think she's the postman's lmao
    edited February 2011
    my beau merrick and jessica talon and there 3rd child but it was done while i was in another household i was really shock to see her as a toddler

as you can see she has blonde hair no idea how or why maybe jessica played away lol but i thought she was cute, but i think she's the postman's lmao

Jessica's Skin with the bright hair :p lol she's still kinda cute
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited February 2011
    Maera wrote:

The children always look like they've been made out of play doh, but she looks like she's escaped some of Beau's most 'interesting' features :wink: Lilith (Beau's 2nd wife) is due to add to the family at any minute, I hope the baby ends up with Beau's hair, I love the colour so much :D

Edit for spelling fail.
  • StarratsStarrats Posts: 288 Member
    edited February 2011
    Im my game Beau went a little far and impregnated all 3 of his female housemates on the same day :lol:

from left to right : Bianca Rubble, Marina Prattle and Lilly-Bo Chique
    merrick00.jpg

after the kids were born Beau moved out and took all 3 kids with him.
    They are now children and here is a picture:

from left to right : Melody Prattle, Belle Rubble and Lillith Chique
    merrick01.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    <3 My Gallery ID is oOStarratsOo
  • StarratsStarrats Posts: 288 Member
    edited February 2011
    The Merrick daughters in my game are teens now

merrick02.jpg

Lillith Chique looks A LOT like her mom :-o

And Beau's wife Jessica Talon is pregnant now so he's going to have another daughter :lol:
    <3 My Gallery ID is oOStarratsOo
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited February 2011
    Here is my child with Beau
    This is Jayson
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    edited February 2011
    Starrats wrote:
    Im my game Beau went a little far and impregnated all 3 of his female housemates on the same day :lol:

YOU ARE AMAZING FOR DOING THIS LOL
    Greenb70 wrote:
    This is Jayson
    Screenshot-42.jpg

THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE BEAU x 1024592057027 just a tiny little difference. :o
  • mkluvmkluv Posts: 31
    edited February 2011
    Beau is being such a pansy in my game. He agreed to break-up with Bianca when my Sim asked him too, but he won't kiss or hug. Otherwise, they're a happy little vampire couple.

xD
    edited February 2011
    mkluv wrote:
    Beau is being such a pansy in my game. He agreed to break-up with Bianca when my Sim asked him too, but he won't kiss or hug. Otherwise, they're a happy little vampire couple.

xD

Beau is a very respectful sim lol that's why I like him so much. Aside from the fact that he had three romantic interests, (as did I), he called my sim almost every day just to chat or hang out, which was weird because I've never had a sim do that before, that's what made me (and my sim) like him so much.
  • sims3fan1235sims3fan1235 Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited February 2011
    My Simmies have had children with Beau... Didn't turn out so good... Lol.
    edited February 2011
    My Simmies have had children with Beau... Didn't turn out so good... Lol.

LOL do you have any pictures, if so, care to share some lol? :roll:
  • Cee618Cee618 Posts: 45 Member
    edited February 2011
    Starrats wrote:
    @Starrats: That's so cool. I might have to try that, too funny! lol His teenage daughters all turned out beautifully.
    Greenb70 wrote:
    This is Jayson
    Screenshot-42.jpg

@Greenb70: Wow, he looks exactly like Beau except with different color eyes and no sideburns. Awesome!
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited February 2011
    I wasn't drawn to Beau but since he was the first vamp my sim really had a relationship with I figured what the hey.
    I was a bit worried when Jayson was a toddler because he had that longish face but he grew into it and I was pleased with the outcome.
    I ended up losing the game he was in but I was able to get him on the exchange so I can always add him back in.
  • cornpuffscornpuffs Posts: 785 New Member
    edited February 2011
    this is funny
    edited February 2011
    cornpuffs wrote:
    this is funny

Oh?
    edited February 2011
    Starrats wrote:
    The Merrick daughters in my game are teens now

<snipped picture>

Lillith Chique looks A LOT like her mom :-o

And Beau's wife Jessica Talon is pregnant now so he's going to have another daughter :lol:

They looked fairly similar as children, but so different as teens. Melody looks really pretty, and yes, Lillith Chique is the image of her mother :)
    Greenb70 wrote:
    This is Jayson
    <snipped picture>

Oh wow! He's like a Beau clone, aside from the eyes.

I have a few pics to add myself. Lilith and Beau finally had their baby. I've been busy building so she's been pregnant forever. Baby Lorelei arrived safe and well despite all the other goings on in the Merrick household. When Lilith was pregnant Beau hooked up with the ghost that lives in their garden. He rolled 'oh my ghost' added her to the family and proceeded to roll wants to cheat with her.

I gave in after he rolled the want to kiss her 3 times in a row and he soon had her pregnant. However, as soon as she was pregnant he started rolling wants to cuddle up to Lilith (his wife) and by the time Lorelei was born he was back in Lilith's good books and in the dog house with Amy Raye (the ghost). I'm keeping Amy in the household until the baby arrives.

Anyway, here's Lorelei as a toddler, she has her father's nose, hair, mouth and cheekbones... she's going to be interesting looking once she's older.

lorelei2.jpg

lorelei1.jpg

Edit - Rather than start another post I'll pop these here.

Amy Raye - Beau's special friend.

amyraye.jpg

Amy and Beau's daughter, Aimee Merrick. Named after her mother who has sadly had a tragic accident :twisted: Poor ol' Aimee has also inherited the Merrick cheekbones.

aimee.jpg

and finally, Lorelei has aged into childhood... OMG! The horror!

lorelei3.jpg

Lorelei is expecting a brother or sister in the very near future, hopefully this one will look a little more like Lilith... since Lorelei is growing into Beau jr.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mkluvmkluv Posts: 31
    edited February 2011
    My sim, Sara, married and got knocked up by Beau recently. I FLIPPED out because she just had twin girls, Rue and Primrose. I'll post the pictures here after they age up xD
  • cornpuffscornpuffs Posts: 785 New Member
    edited February 2011
    cornpuffs wrote:
    this is funny

Oh?

i mean it in a good way :D:D like it just entertains me to see all the different kids of Beau Merikks
    edited February 2011
    @jeepjeepcat
    Lorelei is just precious :-o
    mkluv wrote:
    My sim, Sara, married and got knocked up by Beau recently. I FLIPPED out because she just had twin girls, Rue and Primrose. I'll post the pictures here after they age up xD

Yay, looking forward to it!
    cornpuffs wrote:
    cornpuffs wrote:
    this is funny

Oh?

i mean it in a good way :D:D like it just entertains me to see all the different kids of Beau Merikks

Oh, gotcha, I'm glad this thread is entertaining, hehe :D
  • Cee618Cee618 Posts: 45 Member
    edited February 2011
    @jeepjeepcat: I think Lorelei is pretty! She has beautiful eyes.
    edited February 2011
    Lorelei has hit the teen years...

loreleiteen1.jpg

She actually looks okay from the front, but then she turns sideways and the full horror of Beau's cheekbones becomes apparant!

loreleiteen2.jpg

I think she'll be having minor plastic surgery if her mouth is still clipping through her cheek as an adult, the clipping issues drive me batty.

loreleiteen3.jpg

All kidding aside, she didn't age up as badly as I thought she would.
    Cee618 wrote:

The eye colour is all Beau. When I fixed the clipping issue with his eyelashes I made him blue eyed. I decided no red eyed sims in my game, even if they were vampires. Plus being a red head he should have blue or green eyes anyways :) I've pretty much gone through all the playable sims in Bridgetown and fixed the stuff that drives me up the wall, so all of them have normal(ish) coloured eyes and the eyelashes and wonky mouths have been toned down a little.
    edited February 2011
    Cee618 wrote:

YES! The eyes really stand out, in a good way :mrgreen: