Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jaw dropping store survey!!

1235...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2011
    JaanaDruid wrote:
    am I the only one concerned about this?

How interested are you in purchasing an item from the Sims Store that provides special effects for your Sims, but could be used only a few times before the special effects wear off? (Select one answer.)

Spells Scrolls – Spells that allow Sims to obtain a specific Moodlet. Spells can be cast 3 times before the scroll is depleted.
    •Box of Chocolates – Make friends fast by offering chocolates. :shock: Figure out who you want to impress since there aren’t enough chocolates for everyone.
    •Trait Potions – Ability to have Sims drink a traits potion to unlock hidden traits and also change traits. :?
    •Perfume or Cologne – Sims can use perfume 5 times. Each time Sims use Perfume or Cologne they are very attractive to other Sims. There are only 5 uses.

so.. am I correct as seeing this as we buy the perfume, but it only works 5 times? we can only give chocolates out so many times before we'd have to go back to the store to buy more for this interaction?

EA... geez...
    Twallan's Anti Magic scroll mod would make the spells scrolls somewhat useless--especially since it's free :?

and if I'm not mistaken, don't LN party drinks already offer the trait potions effect? :-o

And by default we already get the box o choc's effect with the celeb bug for free! :lol:

What's Twallan's AntiMagic Scroll Mod?? and I thought it would be new moodlets, like something we haven't seen before, not the same ones we get already?

My concern was just that buying these seemed to be a "limited supply" and we'd have to keep going back to the store to be able to keep the interactions (give gifts vs. give 5 chocolates)..

I don't think that's what that means. I think it means once you use 5 chocolates you have to buy more in the game or you can problebly get many of them in buymode or buydebug. Surely EA wouldn't make us have to buy them again from the store. I still can't wait for the polar bear rug. I wonder when this is suppose to happen. It must be soon because they have just added a store updates(patch section)a month or two ago. I'm hoping by the Summer.
  • sedel7sedel7 Posts: 272
    edited February 2011
    sereia8 wrote:
    Edit: just nvm, Liam can't do anything right so I give up on the post.
    No way Sereia, I totalley agree with what you are saying. You are right and it is people like goldie moldie over there that are making it so that people do not have to stand by their products any more.

It's like their saying if we 🐸🐸🐸🐸 then it's your fault. Which is completley maniacle and rude. Also being in a capitalist society I have seen first hand every day the glutony of some while the rest starve.

What this will eventualley cause is an out break of crime because some will have their overfill with decadance while the rest steal and beg for survival, Crimes main cause. They say that money is the root of all evil, I say that decadance is.

It's hard living in a world where people are willing to wheel and deal and ripoff their fellow human to make a buck. And be one of the many people who refuse to be like that. And watch all the glutony, and waste while only just be able to bearly reach out and touch what you could have if only you forgo your sense of morale.

Oh and if someone has a problem with my spelling or grammer, I really don't care what you think about that. Because I am right in what I write.
  • sedel7sedel7 Posts: 272
    edited February 2011
    I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence. And it's on the table and the mouths are all chockin, while the babes of slaves are all workin to keep the fires burnin for the hands that are takin. Oh I don't mind stealin bread from the mouths of decadence.

I added a phrase to make it stick.
  • Cynder907Cynder907 Posts: 746 Member
    edited February 2011
    clubers wrote:
    By the way, since BB is going into real stores maybe this could be an EP.
    that would bee nice but i think seasons has a little more rave going on. I'll be happy with pets, seasons, or magic. Cant wait
  • Citrina5Citrina5 Posts: 1,252 New Member
    edited February 2011
    ZeekSlider wrote:
    As stated before by others, this survay kind of sickens me. Essentailly, they are releasing an Expansion Pack on their store. I'm fine with a set or two, but all the items listed in the survey could easily be put into a full EP or SP and marketed for significantly less.

This.
    I’m really against the store because they putting all the good stuff in it, and it's more expensive then the stuff pack or even ep, and yet the there isn't much in those sets. But now they want us to pay for store ep and rip off us more? I think they are just taking a laugh because EA wants us to spend even more money on the stuff that is ment for the game that doesn't even work properly.
  • JaanaDruidJaanaDruid Posts: 1,116 New Member
    edited February 2011
    What's Twallan's AntiMagic Scroll Mod?? and I thought it would be new moodlets, like something we haven't seen before, not the same ones we get already?

My concern was just that buying these seemed to be a "limited supply" and we'd have to keep going back to the store to be able to keep the interactions (give gifts vs. give 5 chocolates)..
    this mod stops bookstore recipies from "magically" disappearing right after your sim learns the recipe. So your other sims can save precious simoleons by re-using the recipe. This mod could prove extremely useful in the future, if one time use items like magic scrolls became available in the store... :twisted:
  • gerbenlegacygerbenlegacy Posts: 122 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I would be furious if they start selling stuff like that in the store. Seriously EA, make it an ep instead, and stop draining as much money from devoted simmers as possible.
  • snotnosesnotnose Posts: 104 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Noein wrote:
    That life sized chess board is exactly what I want, it sounds awesome.

I'm with CK I want everything too.

I hope the giant chess board is functional. I've been building houses with my own giant chess board so often that I switched it up in this house:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3054049

and made it in a swimming pool.

• samsonkflaisamsonkflai Posts: 883 New Member
    edited February 2011
    oh just give me everything lol i'll take it all hahaha, oh yea add a diving board too next time plz and ty.
  • clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm bumping this because I want people excited again, remember guys, this was made a loooooooong time ago.
  • hanyohanyo Posts: 1,013 New Member
    edited May 2011
    What about people that are unwilling or unable to buy stuff online? What are they supposed to do?
  • emilyxoxointhe330emilyxoxointhe330 Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2011
    I hope they don't put it in an ep because I'm not a fan of the magical stuff, I don't think an ep should be wasted on it.
    402849723949615s.jpg