Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beau Merrick's children..

Comments

• AlyssaLeexoAlyssaLeexo Posts: 260
    edited February 2011
    @jkmartinez2
    :shock: he's GORGEOUS! :roll:

@dalechick12
    his skin fooled me lol.

@secretuk1965
    The girl looks like Jessica, but the boy looks like Beau and is very handsome, I must say, lol :p
  • jkmartinez2jkmartinez2 Posts: 2,858 Member
    edited February 2011
    Here is his Granddaughter:

[IMG]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee465/jkmartinez2/Screenshot-23.jpg "width = 640"[/IMG]
    edited February 2011
    Here is his Granddaughter:

Who's that handsome boy with the blue hair, lol :P
    edited February 2011
    That is Jupiter Belle that lived in the Star home. He got bitten and joined the "family" :twisted:
    edited February 2011
    Here is a Grandson (Ignore the underwear)

[IMG]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee465/jkmartinez2/Screenshot-35.jpg "width = 640"[/IMG]
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited February 2011
    @jkmartinez2
    :shock: he's GORGEOUS! :roll:

@dalechick12
    his skin fooled me lol.

@secretuk1965
    The girl looks like Jessica, but the boy looks like Beau and is very handsome, I must say, lol :p

yes the girl looks like jessica she a lovely child they are pregnant again in my game. he loves his kids tho.
  • Cee618Cee618 Posts: 45 Member
    edited February 2011
    I have to confess that my Beau Merrick isn't as he originally arrived in Late Night though. I went through all the townies and fixed all the clipping issues with their faces. The eyelashes that clip through the face drive me bananas, so he has different eyes and a slightly different mouth to correct the EA fail.

jeepjeepcat, how did you change Beau's eyes and mouth? I didn't know we could change pre-made sims, except for their hair & make-up. I'd love to know how to change their actual features once you're playing with them.

Here is a pic of my Beau and his family. As you can see, I've toned Beau down a bit and gave him more of a "family man" look. So far, the kids are all cute. Hope they stay that way! :)

screenshot437b.jpg
    edited February 2011
    There is a reward that let's you change how they look. But I use Twallan's Master Controller and just use Edit Sim which takes you back to CAS.
    edited February 2011
    Thanks, jkmartinez! Do you know where I can find Twallan's Master Controller? Could you post a link? Thank you so much! :D
    edited February 2011
    You're awesome, thanks dude! :mrgreen: Are all of these mods safe?
    edited February 2011
    I won't play the game at all without Twallan's Mods. They stabilize and make the game what it should be. I have never had a problem with them. You just have to make sure and follow the instructions.
    edited February 2011
    @jkmartinez2: ooh he has some handsome grandchildren! lol, the underwear made me smile, hahaha.

@secretuk1965: it seems that even though Beau seems like a bad boy, he's extremely loving to his children!

@cee618: that is just an adorable side of Beau lol

Beau is an awesome father even to the one my sim hasn't had yet
    Screenshot-50.jpg

edited February 2011
    I won't play the game at all without Twallan's Mods. They stabilize and make the game what it should be. I have never had a problem with them. You just have to make sure and follow the instructions.

As far as I know I follow all the instructions, I just never get it right, :roll: :oops:
    edited February 2011
    @jkmartinez2: I'm definitely gonna try Twallan's mods, I've heard nothing but good things about them. Thanks again for the info.

@AlyssaLeexo: Yeah, Beau does make an awesome dad, he's very loving with his kids. I especially love when he's teaching the toddlers to walk, he's so sweet and cute. :D

• MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited February 2011
    This is Beau's child with my Sim Brena :) So far I think she's adorable!

95pz4w.jpg

333kako.jpg
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited February 2011
    Cee618 wrote:

jeepjeepcat, how did you change Beau's eyes and mouth? I didn't know we could change pre-made sims, except for their hair & make-up. I'd love to know how to change their actual features once you're playing with them.

Very late checking back on this thread, but basically what jkmartinez2 said :) Twallen's master controller is awesome for altering sims after leaving CaS.

It's funny to see how many handsome/pretty children Beau has managed to have, considering his 'interesting' features. I may start a new game with him and make him marry only ea provided sims, perhaps he and lilly-bo chique should have children together :twisted:
    edited February 2011
    @Maera: oh she is adorable :)

Here's Beau's newest child!:
    Screenshot-61.jpg he's much cuter than the first.
    edited February 2011
    @Maera & AlyssaLeexo: Both of the toddlers are adorable! :)
    edited February 2011
    I'll post more once she ages into a child :)
    edited February 2011
    Cee618 wrote:
    @Maera & AlyssaLeexo: Both of the toddlers are adorable! :)

Hehe, thank you :mrgreen:
    Maera wrote:
    I'll post more once she ages into a child :)
    YAY <3! 8)
    edited February 2011
    So I didn't quite make it to getting their daughter aged up (playing on long lifespan), but their new son was born and aged into toddler, so I'll share those pics :)

2dm758i.jpg

zn1009.jpg
    edited February 2011
    Another adorable toddler from Beau Merrick. I'm glad to see that his kids aren't always ugly! lol I like the little guy's shirt...cute! :mrgreen:
  • Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited February 2011
    In my game, Barry Tenderlove's vampire wife Alexandria cheated on him with Beau Merrick. That homewrecker! :evil:

I'd like to see Alexandria and Beau have kids, since they moved in together. She was pregnant when she got divorced, so they already have a toddler who is the son of Barry Tenderlove.
    edited February 2011
    Cee618 wrote:
    Another adorable toddler from Beau Merrick. I'm glad to see that his kids aren't always ugly! lol I like the little guy's shirt...cute! :mrgreen:

My thoughts exactly, especially the shirt part :P
    In my game, Barry Tenderlove's vampire wife Alexandria cheated on him with Beau Merrick. That homewrecker! :evil:

Well compare Barry and Beau, can you blame her lol just kidding :p