Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hollywood Gold, Diva's Delight now uploaded to exchange!!!

Comments

• Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited February 2011
    Sneek Peeks!!

Clara sees a sad end
    11sl949.jpg

A kiss is just a kiss?
    34e3j82.jpg
  • Options
    JayFireflyJayFirefly Posts: 427 Member
    edited February 2011
    Lookin goooood, I'm enjoying this thread a lot.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thanks Jay! Uggghhhh I was hoping to get update posted today but, had busy day and a lot of other things to work on. Will be able to post it tomorrow though!!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    small update added! Working on more right now!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ahhhh, on to happier entertainment... We did want to include that rather morbid segment because, well we have a small number of readers who are fascinated with that sort of thing? Of course, they're probably the same ones asking us for more stories on science fiction movies and inter alien marriages? Ummmmm I have told our editors to please refer those requests to the Simnational Enquirer... we have not as yet been driven to sink that low for our stories? We here at Hollywood Gold feel there is more than enough scandal and trash in the daily lives of our stars- and if it's a slow day we can usually exaggerate on something? No need to resort to Alien baby stories quite yet!!

Now, it seems that our stars were going a bit stir crazy on the set and requested some recreational items be brought in? The studio did have to turn down a few of Clark's recreation requests... uhhhhh really Clark, the studio has a strict policy on not paying for cheap floozies and hard liquor? Maybe a little vigorous exercize will do him some good?

2w6w578.jpg

Admiring the new equipment
    2ijl276.jpg

We're not sure whether Clara is excited about the exercise equipment or the fact that Clark has donned his trademark sexy undershirt? We have seen that reaction quite often from his adoring female fans... we just thought Clara might be immune to the sight? We were hoping she had more sense than that?
    2hi7dz8.jpg

Clark gets ready to impress everyone with his athletic prowess... showing that he's capable of more than gin swilling and skirt chasing?
    25aqnx1.jpg

Hmmmm maybe he's been hitting the gin swilling a bit much lately? This exercise is tougher than he anticipated!
    34qmdt4.jpg

What's this... Clara seems to be giving him some tips and pointers?!
    16950mw.jpg

2zrhiq1.jpg

Ohhhhh Maybe she's enjoying the view? She seems to like what she's seeing!
    jtnuj9.jpg

Ahhhhh hehehehe our camera man says here's a view he enjoys seeing...Clara It's backside?
    2sbqwlt.jpg

Clara enjoying a few moments of private amusement in her dressing room... she seems quite pleased with herself or the current situation?
    2qdxyww.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh maybe it's the new make up delivery that has her so excited?
    34ovu4j.jpg

Back outside, Clara shows off her lounge wear... Some would call it athletic wear, but Clara prefers not to get all sweaty and smelly?
    syxt9g.jpg

Here she is in the latest swimwear style! Ohhhh Ladies, we all wish we could look like this at the beach! Most of us aren't quite so blessed as this young lady appears to be with very little effort on her part?!
    35jeett.jpg

Here's a favorite recreation that doesn't leave one smelly and sweaty!
    hrbvh5.jpg

And, of course our camera man got a little excited by this view? Please excuse if the pics seem to shake a little!
    dzwb9g.jpg

That view had an affect on Clark as well? He gave up on the excercise to join Clara in a little water fun!
    23w2vmd.jpg

Clark quickly realized that he needed to freshen up a bit... there was a strong manly odor wafting around the yard!
    1zn0h3n.jpg

Such a lovely afternoon... Clara stepped into Clark's dressing room while he was in the shower, and made herself quite comfortable
    so73g1.jpg

Hmmmmm we wonder what this seeming shy little innocent is up to? We're beginning to think Clara's not quite so innocent or naive as she lets on...
    118q0j8.jpg

Clark gets out of the shower to find the lovely little Clara shyly... maybe slyly? waiting for him?
    mieauw.jpg

Clark starts to wonder what this little minx is up to?
    6tiowm.jpg

Ahhhhhh Clark looks a little worried, suspicious... usually this is his move and the ladies feel like this?
    a492x0.jpg

Why, Clark You look nervous... perhaps even a little scared of this innocent naive young chit of a thing?
    2ustuuc.jpg

Ohhhh My Goodness! This is a whole new scenario for Clark, we can almost feel his gulp and Clara's devious little smirk... My Clark, I think I'll keep him!
    10ia4k7.jpg

Clark manages to at least pretend he has the upper hand and the control of this situation...
    dqi3nq.jpg

And, there you have it! Sealed with a kiss!! We think Clara might have won this round and got exactly what she came in there looking for?
    34e3j82.jpg

So, we end this edition with the thought of Is it really just a kiss, or is it much much more?
    28taxpl.jpg

Who played who...
    2wlst2v.jpg

Or was it all just a preview of luscious love and romance you can see in the movie? Did these two just give us all what the screaming fans have been crying for... a taste of kisses and romance that don't really exist outside the movie set?!!
    11jsmes.jpg

Hmmmmm we can't be positive on the answers to any of those questions, but it does appear to us that this little kiss has left Young Clara a bit breathless and weak in the knees...
    2dl974h.jpg

In a related story, we have it on good authority that Miss Clara has been out house hunting, couldn't find one to suit her taste so has embarked on a building venture?!!
    Wonder who's footing the bill for this???
    ixh76c.jpg

zuntp3.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ooooooooooooooooh Well, we have just recieved some additional pics of this luxurious home that Clara is building?! We must say though, we've never quite seen anyone go about the building process in this particular method? It appears she has instructed the contractors to completely finish the Living/Reception room of the home first??? No other room yet... just this beautiful Diva quality Reception room... Hmmm reminds us of a movie set building? Perhaps Clara has spent too much time on those sets lately and doesn't realize there are usually some other rooms attatched? I certainly hope she doesn't have tend to any personal needs any time soon? And, I would highly suggest that anyone planning to visit her any time soon attend to those needs before going to her home??? Ahhhhh I am going to assume as well that she will be dining out or having her meals catered for the foreseeable future?!!

dgi39i.jpg

33wp8rd.jpg

npox1e.jpg

2qcqlv8.jpg

ajqutf.jpg

33dxeg2.jpg

f2n574.jpg

2z8nrwk.jpg

14szluo.jpg

159g5c.jpg

2cr90e8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Woooooooo How Exciting!! The stars have arrived on the exchange!! Be the first in your neighborhood to greet them and get an autograph here!!

Clara It, the original It girl!!
    14dg6bq.jpg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3754949#

Clark Simable, when ever you're willing he's able!!
    2s7x5ck.jpg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3754952
  • Options
    JayFireflyJayFirefly Posts: 427 Member
    edited February 2011
    rec'd both wonderful!!! and that house looks gorgeous.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: Thanks!! Heheheeeee The house will be uploaded eventually when I figure out how to add the rest of the rooms to it!! :wink: Unless of course someone wants to live just in a living room?!! :shock: :shock: I needed to do the living room first as my tss challenge was for a roaring 20's style living room!! :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Woooooooo I am sooooo excited! Clark and Clara just finished up a publicity photo shoot- here is one of the resulting posters!!
    8x0jds.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    :lol::mrgreen: Well, it might help if I posted the pics?!!
    8x0jds.jpg

1z3ngk6.jpg

Ahhhh and if you order now, we'll include this autographed headshot of our Leading man for you to dream and swoon over!!
    2yvnin4.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ohhhh My Heavens to Betsy!! We've just recieved some scandilicious news rumors of that Mr Simable offering to do a rather risque photo shoot sans shirt??? Will he leave the undershirt on... will he leave the hat on???

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we're investigating these rumors and you can be sure that if we find any proof of it, we'll be printing the results right here! Uhhhhh if we can sneak them in under the strict censors that is... We don't want to offend any of our delicate readers' sensibilities but we simply must look into this!

We've also heard that the stars are trying to get ready for that all important SIFF Red Carpet Event coming up soon!!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Oooooooh Stop the presses!! Hollywood Gold has just found the perfect spot for their SIFF Before and After Parties! We're so excited, we've also recieved rsvps back from such famous stars as Cary Grant, Greta Garbo, Humphry Bogart... a very young Liz Taylor among others!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ahhhhhhhhhh we looked into those rumors and found them to be true!!

There's that famous ohhh so sexy under shirt... It looks like he might have left Miss Clara breathless?!
    2zgyntx.jpg

Haaaaa Hmmmmm we've heard of joined at the hip, but these two are joined at the elbow???
    30bmpl2.jpg

2qx99hh.jpg

We do think Clara likes what she sees! It's scandilicious!!

x0qir5.jpg

2w4jng9.jpg
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited February 2011
    he's so handsome *faints
    on my way to rec :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    edited February 2011
    Great Story Judy! Clark Simable looks great. I love the pic of them with Clark in his oh so sexy undershirt.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Thanks everyone!! He is a joy to work with!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A while back the magazine held one of those meet the stars contests?! Well, we have our winner!!!!! And, just in time for the SIFF Red Carpet Event, our lucky fan has her chance to be truly star struck!!!

That lucky winner is none other than Miss Judy Self!!!! She's been writing to us for ages, entering all of these contests insisting she's one of our most loyal and adoring fans... Well, we'll just have to see if she can live up to her claims. We set her up in some guest quarters with a few of the stars?!!

Here she is arriving at the accomodations with the group that includes, Humphrey Bogart, Greta Garbo, Audrey Hepburn, a young Elizabeth Taylor and Cary Grant!!
    ri9fyd.jpg

Judy appears to be somewhat star struck and in awe of her new housemates? Greta was a bit bored with it all at first, and the young Liz Taylor is thinking this isn't going to be all that much fun? It's just one of those publicity acts she has to participate in.
    24y9s21.jpg

Much thanks, credit and appreciation to our Larissa for the additional celebrity sims and the upcoming community venue of Rick's Place!!

I will be including links to Larissa's sims and build!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    :? :? :? EmpressPamela, I got your friend request but Liam interfered with it!!! :shock:
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited February 2011
    Wow his is amazing Judy! I always look forward to your stories but you have outdone yourself this time! A definite download and recommendation for both and for your story a pretend 100 recs! Woot :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    :oops: :oops: Now I'm blushing!! Thanks so much for that Eve!!!

We drove by Rick's Place... they seem to be preparing early for a lot of upcoming big events? They have increased their lot size to be ready for the large crowds of people they'll be expecting. We've heard some rumors that once the SIFF awards are over, they have been booked by a large group of musicians for an after SimGrammy Award party???
    2qa7n75.jpg

You might notice too that the owners have already rolled out the Red Carpet?!!

You can find Larissa's Celebrity sims here
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3760901

http://www.simmerssociety.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=11&id=83290&Itemid=56

You can find her beautiful builds here, Rick's place is on page 4!
    http://www.simmerssociety.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=8&id=39300&Itemid=56
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Greta Garbo
    qy61js.jpg

We're not sure what Ding Bats is doing? Ahhh It turns out that Ding is a good friend of Clara's!
    onymd.jpg

Apparently Humphry Bogart is handing out programs?
    ipcn5i.jpg

Awwwwww poor Judy Self, ummmm yes we did promise that you would be able to attend the red carpet event... We didn't specify what part of it? She seems a bit upset at having to view it from the sidelines?
    2z6fcqu.jpg

2a0hqn5.jpg

aosw11.jpg

• Options
    Mythago68Mythago68 Posts: 690
    edited February 2011
    Oh, I`m so impressed, Judy! These are all amazing and fantastically creative stories and sims :shock: Recs from me.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    :lol: Thanks Mythago! I give a lot of credit to Larissa for the majority of the celebs here- she did such a good job, I had to put them here and show them off!!
  • Options
    SilverDragon111SilverDragon111 Posts: 6,173 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I belive I have that movie somewhere... in a Frank Sinatra collection box. Never seen that movie actually...