Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You need to fix the Downloading area.

I like others picked to download it and not buy it. And alot of us are having the same problem. One it keeps saying Error and it stops downloading and its taking over 11hours to download. I think there should be some public post letting us know you know about the problem and how your going to fix it. I am not happy about this at all.

Comments

• JaninaJanina Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree - this is absolutely ridiculous! Seriously EA, get your **** together! We've paid for our downloads, it's not like we're illegally downloading it... why don't you have servers that are able to support the amount of downloads you KNEW were going to happen this morning? I've been given an estimation as high as 48 HOURS!
    I wish there were a way to cancel my DL and get my money back so I can just go and prchase it from a store, but according to the terms and conditions this isn't possible. This is the first and last time I download from EA, I'll be happy to wait in a line if I have too.
  • ahtnaidahtnaid Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yes this sucks big time I started downloading at 11am it is 3:42pm and it is not even a third of the way done. It keeps stopping and restarting and yes I too have a new comp and a fast connection. Nothing I ever downloaded has taken sooo long since dial-up a 100 years ago. :evil: