Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can sims get it on with ghosts?

You know what I mean.... In other words, can they do the deed? Can they get down and dirty? You know... knock boots! Bump uglies! Do the nasty!Back up the hard drive! Batter dip the corndog! Take the beef boat to tuna town! Bounce the old pogo stick! Bury the one-eyed worm! Clean the carpet! Fillet the fish! Hide the hotdog! Glaze the doughnut! Do the horizontal hustle! Park the plymouth in the garage of love! Tickle the pickle! Take old one eye to the optometrist! :lol: I'm sure you get the point.

Comments

• EdhlaEdhla Posts: 1,089 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Yes.

And some of those expressions might get you modded, just so ya know ;)
  • gerogiapeachgerogiapeach Posts: 247
    edited February 2011
    Also I wonder if all these sims going around woohooing with everyone in town, even use any protection!? Don't they know there are diseases out there!? This could send a bad message to young people out there! If their sims are woohooing with everyone and not using protection why should they have to? I think there should at least be an option where you can go to the grocery store and pick up some protection. You know? A glove, a rain coat, a shower cap, a joy bag!
  • Checkmate187Checkmate187 Posts: 666 New Member
    edited February 2011
    It seems Skyscraper has a new persona....
    edited February 2011
    Edhla wrote:
    Yes.

Not if SOME people have a sense of humor they won't! :D It's all in good fun. Lighten up, you stick-in-the-mud! :D Don't be a fuddy duddy! You know? An old fogy! A fossil! An old fart! :lol:
    edited February 2011
    I can assure you that I have no idea who this skyscraper person is
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Edhla wrote:
    Yes.

Not if SOME people have a sense of humor they won't! :D It's all in good fun. Lighten up, you stick-in-the-mud! :D Don't be a fuddy duddy! You know? An old fogy! A fossil! An old fart! :lol:

I don't think the mods have a sense of humor.
    edited February 2011
    Edhla wrote:
    Yes.

I don't think the mods have a sense of humor.

Well that's a shame. Noone should take life so seriously. Besides, I asked a real question that I really was curious about. I just added a little humor in there to make my post more fun. I like people to laugh! And I don't think any of my expressions were too graphic or vulgar. I didn't use any obscene language. It's all in fun. :D
  • marieblue17marieblue17 Posts: 6,142 Member
    edited February 2011
    In simple terms...can they WOOHOO

Yes.
  • SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I lol'd at "Bury the one-eyed worm."
  • Checkmate187Checkmate187 Posts: 666 New Member
    edited February 2011

Uh huh...

I hope you understand that the way you post and the tone of your threads is like DNA or fingerprints. The match can be made with a keen eye.
    edited February 2011
    SimsARL, I thought that one was pretty fun also! :lol: So, I guess the answer to my question is sims can get it on with ghosts! I think that's great. They can make ghost babies! :D What about my idea of sims using protection though? Why can't it be bought out a store? I don't think that would make the game rated Mature. I think it would still be considered Teen, seeing as how there are commercials and all kinds of things advising teens to have safe sex. So why can't video games do it too? Sims need to go out and buy themselves a raincoat before they go burying their one eyed worm!
    edited February 2011

Uh huh...

I hope you understand that the way you post and the tone of your threads is like DNA or fingerprints. The match can be made with a keen eye.

No seriously. I don't know who that is. I used to be Nallykrunk. I'm sure you know who that is. I seem to have been a celebrity on here. I was everyone's favorite person to attack. :D
    edited February 2011
    SimsARL, I thought that one was pretty fun also! :lol: So, I guess the answer to my question is sims can get it on with ghosts! I think that's great. They can make ghost babies! :D What about my idea of sims using protection though? Why can't it be bought out a store? I don't think that would make the game rated Mature. I think it would still be considered Teen, seeing as how there are commercials and all kinds of things advising teens to have safe sex. So why can't video games do it too? Sims need to go out and buy themselves a raincoat before they go burying their one eyed worm!

Well that's why there are two different types of Woohoo.
    edited February 2011

Uh huh...

She's already stated in the past that she is Nallykrunk
    edited February 2011

I did not know this. What are the two types? I thought there was only one.
  • Hellz_AngelHellz_Angel Posts: 1,694 Member
    edited February 2011
    Its not Skyscraper, its Nally.

The mods do lack a sense of humor dear. They find nothing funny. Your innuendos are as old as the hills lol.
    <3 JD & LC 3-20-13 <3
    edited February 2011
    LOL at that last sentence.
    Anyways, probably because all you have to do is press "Woohoo" instead of "Try for baby", to safely bury the one-eyed worm.
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited February 2011
    She's missing the most obvious of the jokes. After all, I think a ghost and human pairing might have few technical difficulties in the woohoo department, if you know what I mean.
  • Hellz_AngelHellz_Angel Posts: 1,694 Member
    edited February 2011
    Always wear a raincoat even if it isnt raining >.<
    <3 JD & LC 3-20-13 <3
    edited February 2011

._.
    Try for Baby - Possibilty of Pregnancy
    Woohoo - No possibility of Pregnancy

Are you sure you play this game? O_o
    edited February 2011
    AthenaOnyx wrote:
    She's missing the most obvious of the jokes. After all, I think a ghost and human pairing might have few technical difficulties in the woohoo department, if you know what I mean.

You're right! I didn't even think of that! Jeez, talk about impossible! Ghosts walk right through sims, they are transparent. Which also means that a sim's one eyed worm would be transparent! :?
    edited February 2011

._.
    Try for Baby - Possibilty of Pregnancy
    Woohoo - No possibility of Pregnancy

Are you sure you play this game? O_o

Oh. I guess you're right. I just always thought that just because a sim woohoos doesn't mean they used protection. Maybe they never use protection. Maybe the female sim is just on birth control, and when she wants to try for a baby she doesnt take birth control anymore. Which still wouldn't protect from any diseases which is why they'd need to use a raincoat! :D
    edited February 2011
    Uh huh. :hunf:
    Well, Sims don't get STDs or worry about Birth Control or anything like that.
    edited February 2011
    Uh huh. :hunf:
    Well, Sims don't get STDs or worry about Birth Control or anything like that.
    This.
    Sims can woohoo freely with no worries. :P
  • XhippiedippieXXhippiedippieX Posts: 4,938 Member
    edited February 2011
    I'm gonna throw in a serious answer here....sims and ghosts can woohoo.
    If they try for baby, there is a 50/50 chance that the baby will be a ghost.
    In a world of non-reality....the transparent one-eyed worm still works! :mrgreen: