Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What old sets do you want beefed up? Let's do a tally.

Hey all.

We've got a couple of mega sets now (Ultra Lounge and Animals Abound I'm looking at YOU!) but some of the others really seem to be lacking. Which sets would you hope to be expanded on and why?

I'll tally the responses to see what the most in-demand additions would be. You have THREE votes for sets to expand.

My picks?

OLD TOWN - Please add the remainder of the Old Town items from TS1. Especially the spiral stairs and columns. I need the stuff to make a New Orleans Jazz café.

MOROCCO - Please bring back the Dining set and the rest of the Moroccan stuff from TS2. Especially those columns. Also expand it to the bedroom, and bathroom thanks. A big, sunken Moroccan bathroom with columns would be brilliant.

ASIAN FUSION - Kitchen and outdoors please. I can't find a kitchen to match.

Thanks!

TALLY Updated on the fifth of February

Old Town - 24 votes

Hacienda Luxury - 11 votes
Provence - 11 votes

Faire Folk - 7 votes

Diva & Divo / Glitter & Glam - 6 votes
Morocco - 6 votes

Asian Fusion - 5 votes
Steampunk - 5 votes
Through the Spy Glass - 5 votes

Gothique - 4 votes

Club Vaindenburger - 3 votes
Frontier Finds - 3 votes
Muse - 3 votes
Sun, Surf and Sand / Island Villa - 3 votes

Bayside - 2 votes
Castle - 2 votes
Tiki - 2 votes
Zen Again - 2 votes

Collection Stäncké - 1 vote
I Heart the 50's - 1 vote
Jet Set - 1 vote
Luxe - 1 vote
Romanza - 1 vote

Comments

• H0RTENSISH0RTENSIS Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited February 2011
    Provence, Hacienda and Moroccan would be very good for me :-)
  • MadHareMadHare Posts: 125 Member
    edited February 2011
    Old Town should defiantly be extended, especially considering it was a "starter" kit. I also think the Provence and Through The Spyglass sets should be expanded because they gave us a little bit of every room but I think they should add a little bit more to the rooms (and yes I know the latter set isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I really like it :P ).
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Old Town, Provence or Faire Folk.
  • MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited February 2011
    Three responses and already a common want....
  • siemvassiemvas Posts: 77 Member
    edited February 2011
    Zen again. I'd love to get some stuff for a kitchen.
    Sun, Surf & Sand. Also some kitchen stuff and clutter.
    Faire folk
    sig_zps20e93772jpgoriginal_zps54a7c357.jpeg
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited February 2011
    Old town - yes please, stairs, plants, a tree swing, clutter, maybe even clothes and hair (for ALL ages)
    Provence - I just like it, ad kids stuff! and bath, and sleep
    Jet Set - some thing for toddlers and kids please
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for responding guys....have updated.
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited February 2011
    Frontier Finds (it's so specific with the logs, it could really use a house of such furnishings)

Old Towne Starter (Spiral stairs!)

Hacienda

My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Banky007Banky007 Posts: 3,545 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Any set should have way more toys! :P
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited February 2011
    old town, hacienda and asian fusion (we need a kitchen) mostly. I'd like the other sets, such as faerie folk and frontier finds, to be expanded too
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Spooky72Spooky72 Posts: 373 Member
    edited February 2011
    Old Town, Faire Folk, and Steampunk (clothing would be awesome but specifically I mean more furniture/decor).
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited February 2011
    Old town, castle set (interior especially) and Asian Fusion (I like to have completely themed houses)
  • yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited February 2011
    Provence, Morocco, Sun, Surf and Sand
    … and changing table, baby bath, I'm kidding ... :mrgreen::cry:
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • FouadcherFouadcher Posts: 789 Member
    edited February 2011
    Morocco ... =)
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited February 2011
    My votes are: Moroccan, Asian Fusion and Hacienda Luxury :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 1,227
    edited February 2011
    I would like more of:

Old Town
    Hacienda Luxury

:D
  • sambailssambails Posts: 1,025
    edited February 2011
    Old town, hacienda, and tiki (bedroom)
  • Maximilian1996Maximilian1996 Posts: 1,412 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I'd love to see more Collectionne Stäncké stuff (kitchen, bath, garden, ...) -- Old Town & Provence are cool, too!
  • jkstensjkstens Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited February 2011
    I'd like to see an extension of the Diva and Divo set. I want more hairstyles similar to the ones they offered in that set. In other words, more pretty hairs, please!
  • HatboxHatbox Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited February 2011
    I would like to see more things added to the Gothique set, Hacienda Luxury and Club Vaindeberger.
  • drowssapdrowssap Posts: 2,007 Member
    edited February 2011
    OLD TOWN
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2011
    Mr. Hawk, the homes that I've been in or stayed in, in Japan and Thailand had cabinetry like the Cozy Counters or the Real Flat Counters which have matching cabinets. (I didn't find any Cozy Cabinets.) You probably already know this but someone else might like the information. Asian kitchens are typically very tiny with shelves on the walls jammed with lots of pots and pans, dishes or pantry items. The deco shelves we do have work for that, along with the Hanging Pot Rack. Of course, I am talking about traditional homes, not modern homes of the wealthy. These same wall racks can be moved up and down the wall, so one can go above the other, looking more realistic than before.

I mostly build Asian homes and starters but I would like to see more Frontier Finds, Hacienda Luxury and Old Town. I feel like we have an abundance of modern furnishings and barely nothing for those who like to build older, traditional and international builds.

Sadly, there is not even one single paned glass traditional entry door and matching windows in the entire game. I've been forced to go to the Custom Content community to get basic traditional "staples."
  • SunshineandrozesSunshineandrozes Posts: 799 Member
    edited February 2011
    I'm so sick of EA coming out with new sets and seemingly abandoning ones that would be even nicer, if made more complete! :roll:

Here are my choices:

Provence
    Old Town
    Hacienda
    Muse (something other than the Olympian set. I want more decor items....not a building with a few decor items)
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited February 2011
    I would like to see a new set, I would like to see Colonial furniture Queen Ann, I know not everyone wants this, but I like Colonial Arch. and I do a lot in may game. I doubt if they will make it though.
  • ladynaavaladynaava Posts: 1,243 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I'd like the ratings to be higher on all the beds. I end up using only the same expensive beds because sleep/comfort ratings are so poor on the cheaper beds. To me this is not realistic.