Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rumors about the upcoming EP for Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited January 2011
    wolak2302 wrote:
    On the other hand you have the pet and werewolf posters on the side of the stadium you get with the Dr pepper promo, pigeons in LA, gnome duck t shirts and the biggest indicator (if this is true?), apparently in the science building of LN, there is a skeleton of a dog! Could someone confirm that for me at all? I don't have LA to check

Oh, could someone please check the thing about the dog skeleton?? I wonder too if it's true...

you mean bridge port the town that shipped with LN?
  • Options
    UronkaUronka Posts: 486 New Member
    edited January 2011
    The info I got on the animal skeleton (not dog sorry :oops: ), was from this thread... http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/30/281457.page

The user Jezziez mentions it in the second post down on the page that I linked to.

Since I can't see it in any of the science buildings from the EP's I have, I guess they are talking about a rabbit hole building that ships with Late Night. :?
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited January 2011
    Screenshot-40.jpg"width=600"

yeah its not a dog, looks like a whale or something.
  • Options
    MLittlepawMLittlepaw Posts: 17,193 New Member
    edited January 2011
    wolak2302 wrote:
    Hi everyone. I was searching thru the websites to find something interesting about the new EP for Sims 3... This is what I've found. It's from polish site www.wirtualesimy.pl - they got the news from SimNieuws (It's a translation from polish to english - so if any mistakes, write to me):

"It turns out, that in couple of days we will hear about the upcoming EP
    (the 4th EP for Sims).

People from SimsNieuws tell us, that in the upcoming week (1st February probably),
    Electronics Arts will show their financial statements from selling their
    games for the past 6 months. In ocasions like this, EA will probably present
    their new upcoming pack for Sims 3 series. So it's pretty clear that in the upcoming
    tuesday we will hear official informations about 4th expasion.

Is it weather or pets? Or maybe something new and suprising? One is sure, the official
    announcement of a EP for Sims 3 is closer than you think...:)"

So what do you think? Will they show us the next EP?

Maybe a TS3 Uni?
  • Options
    H0RTENSISH0RTENSIS Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited January 2011
    fleshjenn wrote:

Perhaps they are trying to tell us that we will all turn into old dinosaurs waiting for new info' ;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    fleshjenn wrote:

Lmao... We are going to need a bigger dog house! :lol:

Okay my bad, I don't know where I got the dog bit from, was getting caught up the rumour mill I guess. :oops:
  • Options
    AdiCohenAdiCohen Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited January 2011
    LN did have some hints towards seasons\outdoor activities: snowy mountain, cloudy days, snow fx machine, sports stuff at the school ( football field, basketballfield and other school playground games. that's all I can think of :)

EDIT: also, there's a port in the side of the city (can you imagine boats in the sims? :P ) and also a game tip in the loading screen that says that if we make a chain out of all the sims we will connect from Bridgeport to Sunset Valley (interesting...)

• Options
    edited January 2011
    Uronka wrote:
    A Sims 3 theme park would be epic! :shock:

Oh yes.

Plz, EA. You even made me type in lolspeak for want of that EP. :shock:
  • Options
    XDarkFrostXXDarkFrostX Posts: 789 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I would say pets or seasons, since there are so many people requesting it. I'm hoping for seasons :)
  • Options
    XDarkFrostXXDarkFrostX Posts: 789 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Uronka wrote:
    fleshjenn wrote:

Okay my bad, I don't know where I got the dog bit from, was getting caught up the rumour mill I guess. :oops:

Sorry for the double post but... in what world does that look like a dog? :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Uronka wrote:
    fleshjenn wrote:

Gallifrey? IDK. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Well if you stand really far away and squint.... Yeah, I messed up. :oops:

To be fair, I did say I meant to say an animal and not a dog before the pic was posted as well. :P

ANYWAY... Season's it is then. :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Uronka wrote:

Well if you stand really far away and squint.... Yeah, I messed up. :oops:

To be fair, I did say I meant to say an animal and not a dog before the pic was posted as well. :P

ANYWAY... Season's it is then. :lol:

I hope not. I <3 my eternal garden!
  • Options
    MisterZiiMisterZii Posts: 2,123 New Member
    edited January 2011
    munchiepoo wrote:
    It wont be anything like pets and seasons because there is a pattern

Sims 2

University (NEW)
    Night Life (Remake of sims 1 Hot Date
    Open for Buisness (NEW)
    Pets(Remake of Unleashed
    Seasons(NEW)
    BonVoyage(Remake of Holiday)
    Freetime (NEW)
    Appartment Life(REmake of Making Magic)

The sims 3

The Sims 3 World Adventures (REmake of Bon Voyage)
    The sims 3 Ambitions (NEW)
    The Sims 3 Late Night (Remake of Nightlife)

ANd btw,I hope they NEVER remake pets,it SUCKED.

Firstly, Ambitions is a bit like Open for Business, or at least is a equivalent versionof Freetime

TS3 Late Night is a re-make of Nightlife plus Appartment Life

Secondly, I don't see that pattern you're talking about

and Thirdly, I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE pets are the next ep, I loved pets and I miss pets so much :(
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE pets are the next ep, I loved pets and I miss pets so much :(

Let's hope the pets can't dig in yards. :shock: Maybe they can run away if they are let outside and the Sims can put up posters? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    LIAAAAAM
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    MLittlepaw wrote:
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE pets are the next ep, I loved pets and I miss pets so much :(

Let's hope the pets can't dig in yards. :shock: Maybe they can run away if they are let outside and the Sims can put up posters? :mrgreen:

that would be epic, one thing I'm almost sure, sims walkin their dogs, amazing
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    MisterZii wrote:
    MLittlepaw wrote:

Oh yes. Have a macho man with a little pomeranian. :lol: 8) :lol:

I love poms. Esp. ginger-furred ones. :oops:
    Actaully, the only bad thing 'bout the TS2 pets EP was the digging thing. Otherwise, I loved it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    MisterZii wrote:
    MLittlepaw wrote:

I hope we don't have to pick up their droppings though... especially if they are the size of whales. :shock:
  • Options
    lulzlulz Posts: 1,075 New Member
    edited January 2011
    fleshjenn wrote:

LOL @ anyone who thought this was a dog.

And speculating about the next expansion is my favorite part of The Sims =D
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited January 2011
    MisterZii wrote:
    munchiepoo wrote:
    It wont be anything like pets and seasons because there is a pattern

Sims 2

University (NEW)
    Night Life (Remake of sims 1 Hot Date
    Open for Buisness (NEW)
    Pets(Remake of Unleashed
    Seasons(NEW)
    BonVoyage(Remake of Holiday)
    Freetime (NEW)
    Appartment Life(REmake of Making Magic)

The sims 3

The Sims 3 World Adventures (REmake of Bon Voyage)
    The sims 3 Ambitions (NEW)
    The Sims 3 Late Night (Remake of Nightlife)

ANd btw,I hope they NEVER remake pets,it SUCKED.

Firstly, Ambitions is a bit like Open for Business, or at least is a equivalent versionof Freetime

TS3 Late Night is a re-make of Nightlife plus Appartment Life

Secondly, I don't see that pattern you're talking about

and Thirdly, I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE pets are the next ep, I loved pets and I miss pets so much :(

Agree with MrZii on this. Would be happy with Pets or Seasons next as long as pets are coming at some point.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    lulzlulz Posts: 1,075 New Member
    edited January 2011
    :oops: dp
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Uronka wrote:
    MisterZii wrote:
    MLittlepaw wrote:

I hope we don't have to pick up their droppings though... especially if they are the size of whales. :shock:

Maybe they can encounter droppings on the sidewalk and have it subtract from their moods? And the owner would be charged if it got left out? If only that happened IRL. Ever seen petrified, left-out-over-winter-and-was-covered-in-snow droppings? Esp. in the snowpocaylypse. :shock:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    lulz wrote:
    fleshjenn wrote:
    And speculating about the next expansion is my favorite part of The Sims =D

IKR? I missed out on it with TS2. :cry:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Uronka wrote:
    MisterZii wrote:
    MLittlepaw wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: