Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

having kids with the grim reaper?

hey

is it possible to have kids with the grim reaper?
and if its possible, how do you do that? :)

Comments

• BearkeyBearkey Posts: 166
    edited January 2011
    What a strange thought. xD
  • beba2twinbeba2twin Posts: 744 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Bearkey wrote:
    What a strange thought. xD
    lol i know right... :lol:
  • Oliviafrost1Oliviafrost1 Posts: 4,808 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yup, it's true you can. But you need a Mod for it, sorry I dunno where to get it but I wouldn't try and have kids with the grim reaper because it totally jacks up your game. When Sims die they don't get reaped because Grim isn't there to reap them.
  • BearkeyBearkey Posts: 166
    edited January 2011
    I wonder how the children would actually turn out.. :o

I don't think it'd be possible anyways, as you'd have to maintain a relationship with him (I presume) which is impossible as he only turns up when someone dies..unless you keep killing people off and try to chat with him xP
    edited January 2011
    @oliviafrost,

aw okay, better that I don't try it out then.. :shock: xD

@bearkey,

i don't know how the kids would turn out... :-o
    edited January 2011
    Well either your kids have Jet Black skin or normal skin colour or blue, green whatever your other sim is. Actually you can keep talking to him with the Never Dull thing you can buy. I forgot what they're called but it's like Achievements when you Achive a sim wish and you get those points you can buy Never Dull and you can keep talking to him and all that, yeh but you have to kill someone first
  • CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited January 2011
    They sometimes are born with black skin. I think it's pretty cool looking.

091018-reaper-baby.jpg"width=640""height=420"

isbi_post7_38.jpg"width=640""height=420"
    edited January 2011
    Well either your kids have Jet Black skin or normal skin colour or blue, green whatever your other sim is. Actually you can keep talking to him with the Never Dull thing you can buy. I forgot what they're called but it's like Achievements when you Achive a sim wish and you get those points you can buy Never Dull and you can keep talking to him and all that, yeh but you have to kill someone first
    ah i see, well i'll try that with the never dull thing then.

thanks for helping :D

@ cuddlybun

omg these kids look cool xD haha i wanna try that out... :)
    edited January 2011
    Your welcome, I'm glad I could help. Cool pictures by the way Cuddlybun
  • SIMSIORSIMSIOR Posts: 6,384 New Member
    edited January 2011
    beba2twin wrote:
    hey

is it possible to have kids with the grim reaper?
    and if its possible, how do you do that? :)

Of course;)

The stock market is a lot of these families;]

And you would do normally xD
  • Kat241989Kat241989 Posts: 395 Member
    edited January 2011
    you can usually download a grim reaper from the exchange
  • UronkaUronka Posts: 486 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Bearkey wrote:
    I don't think it'd be possible anyways, as you'd have to maintain a relationship with him (I presume) which is impossible as he only turns up when someone dies..unless you keep killing people off and try to chat with him xP

Actually before EA patched the game and removed this (as it was actually a bug, albeit a very cool one for once), that was precisely the way you had to do it. :lol:
    It was very time consuming and frustrating and made worse by the fact there are actually 2 grim reapers in game! :twisted:

Its a real shame they removed this feature. It was IMO one of the most challenging yet rewarding things I have done to date with the Sims 3. :?
  • Tigger243Tigger243 Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2011
    Its funny, cause I just had a son with the Grimm Reaper. lol I do have a mod called master controler though and thats how. He was more of a doner so i didnt have to get to know him or anything. My son came out normal, but I was hoping he'd be black. But oh well I love my boy. :mrgreen:
    edited January 2011
    Kat241989 wrote:
    you can usually download a grim reaper from the exchange
    oh, but how did these people upload the grim reaper on the exchange?? xD
    i already tried to add the reaper to my household with the boolprop code
    but that didn't work...
    but thanks, i'll search for a grim reaper on the exchange :D
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited January 2011
    i miss this from sims 2 grimmy was such a good dad
    h2xmsbl]

• chefalexchefalex Posts: 32 New Member
    edited January 2011
    i know you can definitely be friends with the reaper because a couple of days ago, he came for my sim while she was cooking dinner. needless to say, the stove caught on fire. her family was standing around mourning, ignoring the fire, so grim himself put it out (which i found funny and ironic). afterward he stuck around and chatted with the family. they were then able to call and chat with him when he wasn't "busy." :twisted:

this was with the most current patch and no mods. i would imagine that you'd be able to have a romantic relationship but i have not tried. :D
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited January 2011
    I don't like grimmy's kids in TS3....in TS2 Grimmy made the most gorgeous offspring...made no difference if mom was "🐸🐸🐸🐸" or not...I miss that..sigh :?