Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the highest paying job?

That's pretty much it. What's the highest grossing job in the game?

Comments

• Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited January 2011
    Not really sure.. I know my sims always make out good in the military career though..
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    UronkaUronka Posts: 486 New Member
    edited January 2011
    It depends. In terms of salary it is the Doctors career (I think? I know it makes a lot anyway).
    Though I found the criminal thief track to be more profitable over all and not as time consuming either because you often come home with some of the most expensive buy objects after a days work.
  • Options
    munchiepoomunchiepoo Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited January 2011
    Here is a guide it covers everything in the sims 3,Carls Guide.

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/
  • Options
    CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited January 2011
    It depends on how long you want your sim to work. I like the business career because it has little work hours and you get paid for holding meetings.

The best paying job overall is the thief branch of the criminal career.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Career_Tracks
  • Options
    Amber21899Amber21899 Posts: 585 New Member
    edited January 2011
    munchiepoo wrote:
    Here is a guide it covers everything in the sims 3,Carls Guide.

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/

You know, I have this saved in my bookmarks and I completely forgot.

I appreciate all the feed back! Thank you ^_^
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    No problem,I use the guide all the time so when I try a career track I don't usualy play,I don't get caught out when they plonk a skill that is needed to advance all of a sudden,and what is the best Thief Branch btw?
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    munchiepoo wrote:
    No problem,I use the guide all the time so when I try a career track I don't usualy play,I don't get caught out when they plonk a skill that is needed to advance all of a sudden,and what is the best Thief Branch btw?

Again depends on play style and what rewards you would like.

Master Thief branch offers sneak ability, a gold fox statue and at the end of the day you bring home/steal a lot of very nice high valued statues and artwork, plus as pointed out earlier, it is the highest paid job anyway AND only requires one skill to raise for advancement. :D

Emperor of Evil gets a black limo and a red aura and I think that is about it plus it requires 2 skills for advancement. :?

No contest really. :lol:
  • Options
    CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited January 2011
    munchiepoo wrote:
    Level 10 pays $565 before raises. It's really nice pay. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Hmm Master Thief gets payed more I think right? So,yeah no contest.:P I've never tried the criminal career track only about once or twice and only till about level 3.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Plus sneaking is very nice to have if you have a klepto. :lol:

The detective career also gives the sneak hidden trait.
  • Options
    Amber21899Amber21899 Posts: 585 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Think I will got for Emperor of Evil. The black limo and a red aura seem pretty cool to me. I've played it once but not all the way through.
  • Options
    DrapesDrapes Posts: 2,794 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I always thought level 10 in the culinary career track paid the most because you only work like three days a week
  • Options
    krenlinkrenlin Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    the highest paying job in the sims 3 is the film career- actor- superstar actor it might be hard to get there but you get paid 752 simoleons an hour