Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*****The Aquahorse Request Team!*****Brand new thread!!****NOW OPEN! HELP WANTED!

Comments

• jenaben8806jenaben8806 Posts: 3,209 Member
    edited October 2010
    Chimp2678 wrote:
    Well, if you could create Sims that I posted above. The first one on top.

Name? You pick

Hair color? Brown

Eye color? Blue

Size of person? Young adult

How muscular? You pick

Type of clothes? You pick

Any CC? If so, and you would like a particular CC, please specify here: Anything, except Ea store items

Traits: You pick

Fav. color: You pick

Fav. music: You pick

Fav. food: You pick

Thanks.

where did you find the picture?
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited October 2010
    I found it online. The first one is from Late Night, and the other one, I just changed my mind. I don't want that Sim to be created, except the first one. One is enough:)
    edited October 2010
    jay6754 wrote:
    Hiy i need to model some sims but im not very good at it.

The truth is i am not very good at making sims so i have come to 'creative Corner' to try to get some help. I really need someone who is good at making sims to make some for my world. Will any of you good people help me?

Ive seen lots of nice lots here so i think the people who made them will be good at making sims

I would really appreciate it. If you help. Your helping not just me but thousands of people who download it
    5091807447_2d4f1f855a.jpg

Im on this thread and on my own so if you want a reply from me with in half an hour please reply here
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/615/203564.page

Also please add posh upperclass names like these

Elizabeth
    Frances
    Dora
    Caroline
    Louisa
    Eloise
    Charlotte
    Dorothy
    Victoria
    Blaire
    Lucia
    Diana
    Sarah
    Julianna
    Katherine
    Helen

Im on this thread and on my own so if you want a reply from me with in half an hour please reply here
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/615/203564.page

Looks really nice!
  • jenaben8806jenaben8806 Posts: 3,209 Member
    edited October 2010
    Chimp2678 wrote:
    I found it online. The first one is from Late Night, and the other one, I just changed my mind. I don't want that Sim to be created, except the first one. One is enough:)

I hate to tell you this, but you may need someone else to make him for you. With the hair style and clothes, I'm thinking those won't come out until Tuesday if it is from Late Night. I don't have those items. If you have the items, then I could maybe get them from you and do it. I'm really sorry :(
    edited October 2010
    Like I said in the list, you pick clothes and hair that you have available in CAS. It doesn't have to be the replica of the clothes and hair from the photo. It is fine with me. Someone else is in the process of creating him as well. It is either you or others are going to do it. It is fine with me if you could not be able to create him:) Thanks again.
  • StarMcLight2StarMcLight2 Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited November 2010
    Nevermind

StarMclight2
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    tumblr_nboolyIdkK1t7r502o1_250.gif
  • Super_MaddieSuper_Maddie Posts: 41 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Hi, I was wondering if you could build me a House. I would need it to be quite Big. Like 6 or 7 Bedrooms. A big Kitchen but I would Still like it to Feel quite Cosy. Reply if you Can.
    Super_Maddie
  • Lilypup223Lilypup223 Posts: 46
    edited November 2010
    Hello. For a while now I've been meaning to ask if someone could do the interior design of the Hogwarts Castle I found. I'm not lazy, I just keep messing it up and it never looks right. So if anyone would like to do this for me I can post the link to the upload after I find it again.

Thanks. -Lilypup
  • ABEERKHANABEERKHAN Posts: 3,204 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Hey guys!
    I just wanted to tell you that there is a new website made by Cullen23. You guys should join.

http://simscreators.webs.com/
  • PoseurgothPoseurgoth Posts: 92 Member
    edited November 2010
    I have a slightly complicated request if anyone wants to do it.

I would like a large Queen Anne style mansion, built for approximately 6 sims. I am going for a kind of goth vibe, but not in the way it is usually presented. Any colors are acceptable, but if the common blacks, purples, or reds are used, they should only be accents rather than the majority. I would like the other colors to perhaps be duller or darker than normal (I want it to look like a realistic house but slightly "off"). I am hoping to present the home as a place of luxury and decadence, and yet at the same time of corruption and sorrow. Old furniture is best.

I have the Gothique, Castle, Steampunk, Regal Living, and Storybook sets (among others). I also have all the ep and the Loft sp.

And if anyone would like to make a family for it I would really like that (but it's not a demand since I can easily do this myself). A six person family would be ideal, and it would be best if they represented the same sorrow, corruption, and backstabbing as the house. They don't have to all be evil, but they should have atleast 2 bad traits each (but not all bad traits). At least two of the sims should be teen girls. You can decide on the relationships with the other sims though. Please don't use custom content.
  • Lilypup223Lilypup223 Posts: 46
    edited November 2010
    Does anyone actually make the requests here? It seems like none of you have been on in forever. Yes I do realize that people have lives, but can't you at least post that you'll be unable to get on for a while?
  • DHarris1234DHarris1234 Posts: 79 Member
    edited January 2011
    Can anyone build the Lara Croft Mansion,someone had built it for the The Sims 2, and I had it on my old PC, but Alas, it crashed! Would love to have it back!! Appreciation in advance!!
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited January 2011
    Sorry that I haven't been on here :XD: I totally forgot that I joined this team.
  • chocolates2009chocolates2009 Posts: 1,255 Member
    edited January 2011
    This thread looks dead. They havent posted since november of last year haha.
  • taxicab09taxicab09 Posts: 226 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Siggy Form

If you would like to make a siggy request, please fill out this form.

What would you like it to say?: taxicab09

What colors would you like the text to be?: red

What do you want in the background? (Photo, color, etc.): a cartoon taxi

Size of siggy (Ex: 500x100): lare (i have windows so not too big)

Animation?:none

Other: just give me a preview and the url when done and i'd thank you in advance
  • Army008Army008 Posts: 141 Member
    edited January 2011
    I would like to request for a house that can be big enough for the 100 baby challenge and my legacy challenge any cc is welcome, two stories at the most thank you.
  • Dias454Dias454 Posts: 965
    edited February 2011
    I'd love to help you guys make simmies. Obviously, I'd make sims, though I might taking a try at interior decorating or house making, I can take requests and I'll usually make them in the weekends, unless I can squeeze in with my homework. I can work on more projects at the same time and if anyone wants me to use a certain piece of CC I'll download it, and I have some store CC, but anything I don't have from the store I can't use. If you want to contact me, use lionessfeather@hotmail.com . I'm Jess, by the way. Oh, and I have all expansion/stuff packs, too. These are some of the sims I made:
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/173/611/007/00/screenshot_original.jpg
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/172/611/007/00/screenshot_original.jpg
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/585/296/007/00/screenshot_original.jpg
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/587/296/007/00/screenshot_original.jpg
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/004/549/007/00/screenshot_original.jpg
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/166/611/007/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Jordie09Jordie09 Posts: 580 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Hi, just a note to say I am back, so I will be able to make lots once in a while :)
    edited February 2011
    I have a new magazine called Spotlight magazine and I need some members to help me. It is a community magazine so all of you guys can join. There will be a website posted soon.
    edited February 2011
    ABEERKHAN wrote:
    I have a new magazine called Spotlight magazine and I need some members to help me. It is a community magazine so all of you guys can join. There will be a website posted soon.

That sounds interesting, what will you need the members to do? why dont you add me so we can talk through the commenting system thingy? :)
    edited February 2011
    Jordie09 wrote:
    ABEERKHAN wrote:

That sounds interesting, what will you need the members to do? why dont you add me so we can talk through the commenting system thingy? :)

Sure.
  • aquahorse11aquahorse11 Posts: 1,221 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Hey everyone...sorry I havent been on in so long! School has been very demanding this year and I haven't had a lot of time to make requests lately. I'll try and be on more and reply to your request. Sorry for the inconvienence! :)
  • aquahorse11aquahorse11 Posts: 1,221 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Dias454,

Welcome to the team! :)

Army008,

Sorry but I really can only work on small requests right now...if you want you can look through my studio but I don't know if there would be anything big enough for the 100 baby challenge :)

Taxicab09,

I'll give it a try!
    edited February 2011
    Hey aquahorse!

The thread of the Spotlight magazine.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/338334.page

Hope you guys join!
    edited February 2011
    Hi, Just a note to say I have my own photography website up and runnning, please give it a visit :)

jordie09-photos.mfbiz.com