Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I added a sim to my family but when he takes a shower he has jeans on.. ;(

Is there a way to remove their jeans? lol or boots, or tennis shoes? It looks so weird and funny when I see them in the jacussi caressing their feet but you can see their jeans even thou they are skinning deeping... lol

I do have the blurry part of it but I can see their feet...

Any ideas let me know..

Comments

• xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Does he have the never nude trait?
  • Enid11Enid11 Posts: 374 Member
    edited January 2011
    nope, I change it if they do.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited January 2011
    I don't know how to stop it, unless he has the never nude trait. I've seen it before in my game with a sim that didn't. Sims actually always wear clothes. Showering etc. The blur just covers them so they look naked. So a glitch like this is because the blur isn't working. Wish I could help.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • starling68starling68 Posts: 3,352 Member
    edited January 2011
    Do you have any CC that may be corrupt?
    Because I've heard about people who had sims that wore clothing in the shower, and it turned out to be bad CC.
  • ihatepizza210ihatepizza210 Posts: 1,620 New Member
    edited January 2011
    It's probably bad CC. Hold on and I will link you the thread on how to fix it.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/234888.page

If you scroll down the first post, you will see a section called "categorized for naked" the link takes you to a list of CC known to be categorized as naked meaning it stays there when the sim is supposed to be naked. You should check to see if your jeans are on that list and follow the instructions on either getting rid of it or fixing it :)
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited January 2011
    That's cc that is categorized for naked.

For more info on bad cc, check this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/234888.page
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited January 2011
    Not necessarily CC. I didn't have any when it happened to me.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Enid11Enid11 Posts: 374 Member
    edited January 2011
    I don't use CC's but have been tempted, but I don't know if they are worth it..

I will check on those links..
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited January 2011
    remember, cc can come from the exchange. so even if you dont THINK you have cc, you may, in fact, have some. lots, towns, and sims can all contain bad cc

*bah liam 3x*
  • 45rpm45rpm Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited January 2011
    Its CC from the exchange
    I had the very same thing and I only download from the exchange and I dont even
    do that now hehe
    Anyways I had to delete if I remember right a few sims I d/l to get rid of it