Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beau Merrick

Am I the only one who thinks that the vampire Beau Merrick is extremely good looking? I am also wondering where he lives.:)

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited December 2010
    :?: :shock:
  • SkullkinSkullkin Posts: 148 Member
    edited December 2010
    Yeah. He's good looking. x3
  • DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited December 2010
    Yes, he is, he live in Off Ramp, The Mixture of good and bad household. And if you don't have a sim make a move quickly, he will matrry one of the womwne he lives with.

He is frugal, evil, loner and not sure on the other two traits. He works part time at the cemetary and, if you give him a party drink, he loves to jam with you.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Only1whtrbbtOnly1whtrbbt Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited December 2010
    In my game he married Lily Bo Chique - and took her surname. So the happy couple were Beau and Lily Bo Chique..... :-/
  • yoashmoyoashmo Posts: 528 Member
    edited December 2010
    In my game he married Lily Bo Chique - and took her surname. So the happy couple were Beau and Lily Bo Chique..... :-/

making his name Beau Bo. hilarity. and Beau Bo Chique even funnier. im tickled by this.
  • itsaprilXDitsaprilXD Posts: 642 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yes, he is extremely good looking. ^.^

In my current game, I made him break up with all of them because he got a girlfriend. He became enemies with Lily, and i forgot the other ones name, but they aren't friends anymore... but he ended up staying friends with Marina. ^.^

And then I made Lily die... :/

But only because I can't stand her. :D
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited January 2011

Beau Bo? :lol:

My sim made fun of her in my old story :lol:. She was a clown, to him.
  • Roxxifun67Roxxifun67 Posts: 22
    edited January 2011
    In my storie, Kim is VERY in love with him... He turned her into a vampire. (: ( vampiremistress.wordpress.com )
  • Cee618Cee618 Posts: 45 Member
    edited January 2011
    OMG, I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who thinks Beau Merrick is HOT! LOL Yeah, I know he's a Sim, but dayum, he's super sexy! If he were a real guy, I'd be so in love with him! 8) LOL
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited January 2011
    In my game he's dating all 3 of the girls. I gave all 4 of them the no jelousy lifetime reward. He's engaged to the big breasted blonde with the hat. He wohoos and kisses with all of them thou and Marina is also involved with Matthew Hamming so Beau and Matthew are both her lover.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited January 2011
    Beau has the lifetime wish that makes him want to wohoo with 5 different sims in 5 different places as does Marina. Beau is also flirty.
  • NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited January 2011
    lol at this thread.
    But, I guess he
    is kinda cute ;-)
  • Marah06Marah06 Posts: 145 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, he is super goodlooking lol I met him at the Grind and was going to pursue him, but I found out that he had a gf. I forgot her name it started with a B, so I decided to look somewhere else.
  • AlyssaLeexoAlyssaLeexo Posts: 260
    edited January 2011
    Beau Merrick, yes he is super good looking :lol:
    That's why I had one of my sims marry him, they legit dated for like 2-3 sims weeks, it took forever haha.
  • TabbesteikTabbesteik Posts: 38 New Member
    edited January 2011
    He's quite a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, my present sim kicked his butt once! :mrgreen:
    edited January 2011
    He's definitely the best looking Vampire in Bridgeport, imho. I created a Goth Sim chick and had her pursue him. They fell in love and got married and are having the time of their lives drinking, dancing and rocking the night away! LOL I didn't want Beau to turn her into a Vampire because then he wouldn't be able to drink from her. So, she's normal and supplies him with "nutrients". :twisted:
  • igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited January 2011
    Was going to have my Sim get to know Beau, but they both got flattened by my first Meteor shower, so that meeting didn't go so well. :x :lol:

• gembrett101gembrett101 Posts: 2,578 New Member
    edited January 2011
    He's very nice indeed, though none of my sims have ever married him. :wink:
  • LaraceliaLaracelia Posts: 223 Member
    edited January 2011
    He even had a meme made of him, handsome fellow.
    tumblr_ldmkewSXaZ1qfqm31o1_500.jpg
  • marialaramarialara Posts: 11 New Member
    edited January 2011
    ^ :lol: I just died laughing! LOL!
    So, yeah, he is good looking, though my best friend doesn't agree... :/ My vampire Sim was once dating with him but then they broke up because Beau refused to kiss her. :evil: He is so rude... But now my Sim turned Devin Ashton into a vamp and they're a couple. :P
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2011
    I don't think he is good looking, but he is definitely one sexy sim. His offspring are hideous though.
  • GardeniaBloomGardeniaBloom Posts: 411 New Member
    edited January 2011
    He's quite good looking, but he makes terrible children.
  • frecklebeansfrecklebeans Posts: 137 Member
    edited January 2011
    igzigpuff wrote:
    Was going to have my Sim get to know Beau, but they both got flattened by my first Meteor shower, so that meeting didn't go so well. :x :lol:
    thats my worst fear in the sims 3. I dont want my favorite sims to get hit by the meteor shower
    edited January 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    I don't think he is good looking, but he is definitely one sexy sim. His offspring are hideous though.

Yep, he's definitely sexy, especially when he does his "evil club dance"! It sucks that his kids are ugly. LOL Oh well, I guess my Goth/Vamp couple just won't have kids. :lol:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2011
    Cee618 wrote:
    Yep, he's definitely sexy, especially when he does his "evil club dance"! It sucks that his kids are ugly. LOL Oh well, I guess my Goth/Vamp couple just won't have kids. :lol:

One of my sims was visiting him and I saw him doing that club dance. Whoa! I did a double take and from then on I played him many times.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top