Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New - The Modern Gym - A Kaela Kreation

Welcome Home!

Template.jpg

Brée consists of 1BR/1BA, an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, together with a fully stocked book nook. Upstairs there is a fully functioning gym and an activities area off the master bedroom. Outside you find the firepit area, zen workout zone, on the deck there is plenty of space to entertain, with a built in grill and spa. All appliances are updgraded. Fully Tested. A Kaela Kreation.

To view the slideshow: http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/Faithofkaela/Finished Homes/The Bree/?action=view&current=37ee2145.pbw

To download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3635184
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram

Comments

• Options
    hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    edited January 2011
    Bree is a beautiful home--you made such great use of the small 20x20 lot. The architecture is really cool--the driveway, for instance, with the beams and wall panels. Or the L-shaped staircase. The home looks great at night, too--I often have trouble with the light cutoff between levels on my homes, but yours looks perfectly natural and realistic. The interiors are really elegant, and I like your use of MOO--like in the nook, for example. The small details are really nice, like the mailbox attached to the wall (I'm going to have to borrow that idea). The red, white, and black color scheme is bold and looks great. I really like the red leather couches. And the black and white tiled bathrooms! The outdoor design area is a nice touch, and the patio with the hot tub, grill, and seating is awesome. I like the martial arts area with the sand and fountain. As my friend would say, "To make a long story longer," I love this house. Downloaded, recommended, and added to my favorites.

Take care,
    Bill
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited January 2011
    :mrgreen: Wooooooooot Awesaome, Amazing and stunning!!! I rec'd and downloaded!!
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited January 2011
    Bree is a beautiful home--you made such great use of the small 20x20 lot. The architecture is really cool--the driveway, for instance, with the beams and wall panels. Or the L-shaped staircase. The home looks great at night, too--I often have trouble with the light cutoff between levels on my homes, but yours looks perfectly natural and realistic. The interiors are really elegant, and I like your use of MOO--like in the nook, for example. The small details are really nice, like the mailbox attached to the wall (I'm going to have to borrow that idea). The red, white, and black color scheme is bold and looks great. I really like the red leather couches. And the black and white tiled bathrooms! The outdoor design area is a nice touch, and the patio with the hot tub, grill, and seating is awesome. I like the martial arts area with the sand and fountain. As my friend would say, "To make a long story longer," I love this house. Downloaded, recommended, and added to my favorites.

Take care,
    Bill

Bill - thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely comment, it is really touching! I am so glad you liked Brée, I am a bit of a sucker for MOO and use it as much as possible and I am tying to use different colour schemes in my builds now, everything was getting a little samey... Thanks also for recommending, downloading and marking her as a favourite. It is very much appreicated :)
    Take care,
    Kate
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    :mrgreen: Wooooooooot Awesaome, Amazing and stunning!!! I rec'd and downloaded!!

Thanks so much Judy - glad you liked Brée :)
  • Options
    flobobunnyflobobunny Posts: 465 Member
    edited January 2011
    I have already commented over at TSS but I'd like to say again how much I love this house! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    flobobunny wrote:
    I have already commented over at TSS but I'd like to say again how much I love this house! :thumbup:

Thanks again Flo :) So pleased you like Brée :)
  • Options
    PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    edited January 2011
    Kate: You did such an awesome job. I love the color scheme. I really like the bedroom a lot. Rec'd and dl'd.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    PINKLADY1 wrote:
    Kate: You did such an awesome job. I love the color scheme. I really like the bedroom a lot. Rec'd and dl'd.

PL - you are too kind! I want that bedroom in RL, esp with the built in TV ;) Glad you liked it and thanks for the Recommendation and Download :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2011
    Kate your modern builds are getting better and better! :shock: I love this one! :D The architecture is fantastic! The landscaping looks perfect for this style of build. Love the zen area. The deck area with the outside kitchen and hottub looks so cool! I love the split levels you have created in the house. Lovely colour combinations. I love all the rooms! Very nicely decorated! Also, love how you have used the MOO cheat on the mailbox. What a cool idea! Left a well deserved recommendation for your build. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    yanti68 wrote:
    Kate your modern builds are getting better and better! :shock: I love this one! :D The architecture is fantastic! The landscaping looks perfect for this style of build. Love the zen area. The deck area with the outside kitchen and hottub looks so cool! I love the split levels you have created in the house. Lovely colour combinations. I love all the rooms! Very nicely decorated! Also, love how you have used the MOO cheat on the mailbox. What a cool idea! Left a well deserved recommendation for your build. :thumbup:

Yanti - thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely comment for my build! As I have said before, I love to MOO, the interesting combinations you can make to make things just a little bit different Thank you also for the Recommendation, it is much appreciated :)
  • Options
    whitestallion2254whitestallion2254 Posts: 104 Member
    edited January 2011
    This home looks very modern and art deco. I love the color they fit nicely together. The use of support beams add to your work. Nicely done! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    This home looks very modern and art deco. I love the color they fit nicely together. The use of support beams add to your work. Nicely done! :D

Hi there whitestallion. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my lot "Brée". I'm glad that you liked it. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Welcome to The Modern Gym

CoverShot.png

This gym contains an indoor/outdoor pool, a CV room and a weights room. Two large changing areas, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor. A large welcoming reception area, where you will find the latest Gym related reading materials, such as "Fab Abs, A How To Guide". A large dance studio, with a smaller area for one on one tuition. A relaxing spa area complete with Piano.

Here is the link to more photo's of the Gym:
    http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/Faithofkaela/Finished%20Homes/Modern%20Gym/

And to the download:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3747349

If you like the gym, please do not forget to recommend it :)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    WOW! :shock: That is such a fantastic looking gym! It is chic, posh and trendy! I love the architecture and the entrance. The parking space with the fountains and the whole interior looks very realistic! Great choice of colours. I love the reception area, the pool area, the hot tub area, the gym and the bathrooms! Simply superb build! This is going in my favourite folder. Left a well deserved recommendation for your build! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOW! :shock: That is such a fantastic looking gym! It is chic, posh and trendy! I love the architecture and the entrance. The parking space with the fountains and the whole interior looks very realistic! Great choice of colours. I love the reception area, the pool area, the hot tub area, the gym and the bathrooms! Simply superb build! This is going in my favourite folder. Left a well deserved recommendation for your build! :thumbup:

Thank you so much for your comments Yanti! I'm glad you like the gym :)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Welcome to your Petrol Head Dream House.

CoverShot.jpg

The ground floor is completely dedicated to cars! With a workshop and showroom. On the first floor is the open plan living space, including a kitchen/dining room, TV nook, reading area, bedroom and bathroom. Fully tested, no CC.

Here is the link to the download:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3747809

And to more pictures:
    http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/Faithofkaela/Finished%20Homes/Mads%20Space/

If you like Mad's Space, please remember to recommend :)

• Options
    edited February 2011
    How did I miss this? :oops: Sorry Kate! I thought your modern gym was named Mad Space! Silly me! :lol: I love your Mad Space lot. Everything is very realistic about this lot. I like the parking lot with the gas station outside. Like the garage with all those lovely cars. The office space looks very realistic again. I like the purple you have used in the bathroom. Good job! Left a well deserved recommendation for your build! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    yanti68 wrote:
    How did I miss this? :oops: Sorry Kate! I thought your modern gym was named Mad Space! Silly me! :lol: I love your Mad Space lot. Everything is very realistic about this lot. I like the parking lot with the gas station outside. Like the garage with all those lovely cars. The office space looks very realistic again. I like the purple you have used in the bathroom. Good job! Left a well deserved recommendation for your build! :thumbup:

Thank you do much for taking the time to comment on Mad's Space Yanti :) Glad you liked it :lol: