Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stalkers in Paris? I think so.

2...Next

Comments

• SimGuy777SimGuy777 Posts: 1,672 New Member
    edited January 2011
    SimGuy777 wrote:
    Screenshot-126-1.jpg

Last night I wanted to see if this was going to happen to me, and now I have one too! At first I thought it was the paparazzi, but it wasn't. She left and never came back but she was there the whole day.

LOL! Omg. This is seriously tooooo creepy. :lol:

I know! Maybe they're trying to steal the ladies husbands. :lol:
  • TPB01TPB01 Posts: 1,725 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I see a sequel to the moveie "The Hills have Eyes" as "Paris has Eyes". :D
  • candy1141011104399candy1141011104399 Posts: 116
    edited January 2011
    I think if you use a cheat code to make the sim disappear then it'll stop.
  • katwoman524katwoman524 Posts: 1,109 New Member
    edited January 2011
    ZOMG! A brother and sister needed to go to France to do a school report. I sent them on over and had them getting ready at the base camp. I started to hear strange noises coming from a female voice, and since my sim was the only female on the lot (and she wasn't making noises,) I looked around to investigate. To find this!:

Screenshot-894-1.jpg

She was totally lurking around the base camp. And talking to herself.

Oh, and excuse my crappy graphics. :P I have them set low, so the game doesn't have any lagginess.
  • nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited January 2011
    ZOMG! A brother and sister needed to go to France to do a school report. I sent them on over and had them getting ready at the base camp. I started to hear strange noises coming from a female voice, and since my sim was the only female on the lot (and she wasn't making noises,) I looked around to investigate. To find this!:

Screenshot-894-1.jpg

She was totally lurking around the base camp. And talking to herself.

Oh, and excuse my crappy graphics. :P I have them set low, so the game doesn't have any lagginess.

:shock: :shock: :lol:
    edited January 2011
    Well, it's not only happening in France... that's for sure. My sims went to China for a martial arts tournament. What happens? This.

Screenshot-8-42.jpg?t=1294855811

Screenshot-10-34.jpg?t=1294855816

Can't say I'm surprised, though.
  • AzaraRumohraAzaraRumohra Posts: 2,172 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Do your sims have the reward, Eye Candy, Much ;)?

I have a regular visiter when I go to france too >.<... I use the beds on the lower level and some nights theres a guy standing outside the window staring in o.o
  • SimGuy777SimGuy777 Posts: 1,672 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I think it happens when our Sim are celebs. My sim couple was both 5 star celebs and maybe it was a fan or groupie.
    edited January 2011
    Do your sims have the reward, Eye Candy, Much ;)?
    LOL. You'd think so, eh?
    simguy777 wrote:
    I think it happens when our Sim are celebs. My sim couple was both 5 star celebs and maybe it was a fan or groupie.
    Yeah, that's probably it. Although, they're not paparazzi or have the "celebrity" moodlet or even the thought bubble. Ah well!

It's quite entertaining...but creepy at the same time. More so for my poor sims :wink:
    edited January 2011
    PS. Why the heck was this moved to Late Night? :shock: If it were to be moved anywhere, you'd think they'd move it to World Adventures LOL. Ah well.
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited January 2011
    ROFL! That is BEYOND creepy! :XD:
    44444.gif
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited January 2011
    TPB01 wrote:
    :lol: I thought the paparazzi were bad enough sneeking around the outside of the homes, but those pic's gave me the shivers! :D
    The paparazzi sneak into my basement while my sim is dancing. o_o
    44444.gif
  • Sphire_ZiemiaSphire_Ziemia Posts: 1,148 New Member
    edited January 2011
    One stalker well at least it wasn't a school tour... :?

"Look boys and girls. This is an American! And listen, she snores very loudly."
    [img]http://sitebuilder.yola.com/restricted_view/site_design/8a49866b2c575448012c81afdf101982/resources/Screenshot-98.jpg "width=600"[/img]

At one point my poor sim had up to 6 in her room all taking turns blowing kisses at the sunflower painting. And that cheeky kid in the white top made funny faces in the full length mirror while another creepy lil twerp in the orange shirt watched her sleep and the last two chatted away. That horrible woman kept laughing at it all. While a Frenchman sat down to read. Eventually my sim gave up her room and went into a smaller one.

If they bother her again she's going to resetsim all of those wee bums. :twisted:

• 2che2che Posts: 86 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Sims are perverts and creepy :lol: