Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the prosper room

is it normal that all the sims from Bridgeport got stuck at the prosper room? i tried everything, even changed active households over and over again, made the sims go back home, they'd just go back ther :/ i dont want to have to delete my game or re-install it -_-* i tried reset sims as well and that didnt work either,

Comments

• julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited January 2011
    A lot of people have had that problem .

luckily for me its not happening in my game

try

testingcheatsenabled true

then

resetsim *

that will reset every sim home including yours in one go and hope they do not return

also you could try removing the celeb ropes so they can go into the clubs
  • SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited January 2011
    I have read that deleting the lot and adding it back from the community lots bin sometimes works.
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • rediqueredique Posts: 354 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Go to edit town delete the lot pass a sim day and put the club back there( u can get the club in the community lots section of edit town) and if they came back or are still there Im sorry I cant help u.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited January 2011
    I didn't think we could delete the new lots and place them back. I couldn't. Maybe I had a glitch but I want to delete the Steve's business complex were the resturent and spa are because the outdoor part isn't working for me. It was but it isn't now.

Before by clicking on the building my sims could eat or eat outside were the tables and bar is. Now they can only eat inside the resturent. If I can delete it and replace it maybe this problem would be fixed.