Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

omg the funniest thing ever!

So I have this sim, she's a fashion phenomena, she is beautiful, and everyone loves her. So of course she is not going to settle down with one guy! She cheated on her boyfriend, and he found out about it, he was very angry. So to get back at her, I had him cheat on her with this other girl. I invited her over, and they actually went to the bedroom and woohoo'd with the girlfriend in the other room! The girlfriend ends up walking in on them and seeing them laying in bed together, she gets very upset, and she just stands there looking at them almost like she is in shock and doesn't know what to do. So the guy sim gets out of bed, walks over to her and slaps her and starts yelling at her and walks out. Then the funniest thing ever happens! The girl sim gets out of bed, (still in her undies by the way) and she struts by the girlfriend, with this huge smile on her face. You should have seen her walk! It was like she was just so happy that she just woohoo'd with the girls boyfriend, and she was boasting about it, rubbing it in her face! Like she was all that and a bag of chips! I couldn't belive it. I had never seen anything like that before. I thought it was hilarious. Anyone else ever had this happen??

Comments

• NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited January 2011
    lol. very original. I can't top that. I haven't even seen my sims strut..yet ;-)
  • nallykrunknallykrunk Posts: 654
    edited January 2011
    NezImani wrote:
    lol. very original. I can't top that. I haven't even seen my sims strut..yet ;-)

Really?? I have been playing sims ever since the first one came out and I have never seen sims strut like that before. What kind of trait do you think she has to make her do that? Maybe the snob trait?
  • christinaandpaulchristinaandpaul Posts: 1,069 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Did she walk like this?

• SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited January 2011
    It's the WooHoo Strut :)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yes, the lovely strut sims do when they woohoo away from their home. Haven't had it in that scenario, that would have been quite hilarious. The strut itself is hilarious.
    edited January 2011
    Did she walk like this?

Yes thats exactly what she did! That is so funny. So she only did it because she woohoo'd? It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that she did it with a guy who's girlfriend walked in?
  • christinaandpaulchristinaandpaul Posts: 1,069 New Member
    edited January 2011
    nallykrunk wrote:
    Did she walk like this?

Yes thats exactly what she did! That is so funny. So she only did it because she woohoo'd? It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that she did it with a guy who's girlfriend walked in?

Nope. It's the 'Woohoo Strut'. It's a new feature added with Late Night. :)
    edited January 2011
    nallykrunk wrote:
    Did she walk like this?

Nope. It's the 'Woohoo Strut'. It's a new feature added with Late Night. :)

Oh I see. Thanks for the info :D
  • PancakeliciousPancakelicious Posts: 2,585 New Member
    edited January 2011
    It's called the stride of pride. There is also another walk called the stide of shame, or something like that. That happens when they get rejected.
  • brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited January 2011
    I've yet to get the strut or the walk of shame. Guess my sims are only mediocre at woo-hoo'ing.
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • evilkyttievilkytti Posts: 2,854 New Member
    edited January 2011
    You get the stride of pride when you woohoo anywhere but where you live.