Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List all cheat codes that uve found

im looking for a cheat code to max out their needs. The max_motive cheat doesnt work in this one. I think that everyone knows that motherlode still works. Any other cheats?

Comments

• MillionDollarSimMillionDollarSim Posts: 13 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I'm looking for a cheat to max out their needs too. I was aware of motherlode still working and kaching.
  • singgoutloudxsinggoutloudx Posts: 3,424 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Motherlode and Kaching still work.

To max out their needs, you can type in "TestingCheatsEnabled true", and shift click on the mail box. Then either choose to "Make All Happy" or "Make Needs Static/Dynamic"

"Make All Happy" brings their needs all the way up, but they decay normally. "Make Needs Static" brings their needs all the way up, but they stay their forever untill you change it to "Make Needs Dynamic" or shut down your game.

If you don't want to do those things, while having the cheat on, shift click and drag their need bars all the way to the right.

When you are done, turn the cheat off by typing in "TestingCheatsEnabled false".

I hope this helped you two! ;)
  • singgoutloudxsinggoutloudx Posts: 3,424 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Ugh, sorry, double post. :oops:
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited January 2011
    I'm looking for a cheat to max out their needs too. I was aware of motherlode still working and kaching.
    Hi and welcome to the forum.
    Open the cheat box and type in testingcheatsenabled true
    drag their need bars up or shift+click on the mailbox and click make all happy.
    Laugh out loud. Often