Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help!!!!!!

Okay. I first noticed something was strange when my sim's daughter was gossiping to a friend and the bubble at the top right of the screen read "Did you hear (my sim) just died? What a shame." I thought this was strange because my sim is NOT dead. The next oddity I noticed occurred when my sim was socializing with her son. I noticed that she was suddenly able to interact romantically. Which is very odd, considering she's his MOTHER. So then I thought, okay, something is definitely weird here. I clicked on the family tree button for each sim in my family and it showed each of their pictures alone, no connections to each other, and in black and white. I figured then that the game is reading them as dead, but then I thought how impossible that is if I'm still able to play all of them as normal?

The only thing that I did differently with this game was that I changed the lifespan... just shortly after discovering that you actually could do so, heh. Anyway, I set the lifespan to Epic. Could this problem I'm facing be lifespan-related? What went wrong? Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm way too far along in my sims lives to just start a new game. Also, I'm terrible and never created a back up save.
So please, please what went wrong and what can I do?

Comments

• raviemonsterraviemonster Posts: 5
    edited January 2011
    It's like... the game never recognized the changed lifespan and just continued aging them as normal outside of MY game, so according to the game my sims must've died a while ago... but, in MY game they're all perfectly alive.

I don't know... it's all very strange. I don't know what went wrong.