Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else wondering when the next EP will be announced? Any hopes of what it might include?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Jamesmc93Jamesmc93 Posts: 1,815 New Member
    edited January 2011
    How about an official nude patch for us adult players? I've always wondered what how hung some of my Sims are. That one is a hunk.

Please tell me you're being facetious.
  • Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited January 2011
    Hollyhawk wrote:
    Nofravell wrote:
    I miss University and Pets the most. I think that they would work very well with the sims 3. Ofcourse the wouldn't be the same as they were in sims2 but some features could be done so muck better with sims 3. for instense;

There could be other animals then just cats, dogs and birds. How aboys some lizzards, geckos or mabey farm animals?. There could be a lot of new professsions (no rabbit holes here thanks) like Vets, Dog trainer, Zoo workers or even doggiewalkers for teens. You could perhaps take your animals to compete in animals shows or have afun play date in the park with other familes.

University, the endless oportunities! Live on campus and study fulltime, take nightclasses, work extra at the pet shop. Take an Art class just for the fun of it. Study hard and earn extra points,flunk in class and get kicked out. Take asummerclass in litterature (perfect for seasons). Study to become a Vet or a Doctor. Learn economics so you can take over the family business.

Personaly I think next EP is seasons, mostley because of the outdoor stuffpack that comes out next month.

I would love a University but I would like to not have it as a seperate place to go, it would be better if it was in the same town.

Yes , me too, but the chances are that EA would turn the University into one of those rabbit holes. I I really don't want that.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2011
    How about an official nude patch for us adult players? I've always wondered what how hung some of my Sims are. That one is a hunk.

98185c8a.gif
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited January 2011
    LewisJ12 wrote:
    Nofravell wrote:
    I miss University and Pets the most. I think that they would work very well with the sims 3. Ofcourse the wouldn't be the same as they were in sims2 but some features could be done so muck better with sims 3. for instense;

There could be other animals then just cats, dogs and birds. How aboys some lizzards, geckos or mabey farm animals?. There could be a lot of new professsions (no rabbit holes here thanks) like Vets, Dog trainer, Zoo workers or even doggiewalkers for teens. You could perhaps take your animals to compete in animals shows or have afun play date in the park with other familes.

University, the endless oportunities! Live on campus and study fulltime, take nightclasses, work extra at the pet shop. Take an Art class just for the fun of it. Study hard and earn extra points,flunk in class and get kicked out. Take asummerclass in litterature (perfect for seasons). Study to become a Vet or a Doctor. Learn economics so you can take over the family business.

Personaly I think next EP is seasons, mostley because of the outdoor stuffpack that comes out next month.

I completely agree! Especially with the part about more than just cats and dogs.

In fact, the other day I got thinking and I wondered if when we do get a Pets EP, we would also get animals like cows, pigs, or sheep.. Or what about lions, or zebras?

It sounds a little far fetched but I think that it would be perfect for many of the world creators out there like myself. I'd love to be able to have a world based in the african savannah with lions, elephants and other animals!

I loved how bizarre TS2 was and I just hope that they can bring some of that back with the next EP ( Alien abduction, anyone?)!

But yeah, Seasons would be great for the next one. But I also have to agree that a disasters EP would make the game be waaayyy more exciting. Again, making it more bizarre! :D

*hypervenilates from excitment* YES! So I'm not the only one who misses the aliens. They were so fun.

And your idea of having an african savannah would be wonderful. Something else that I think they should add is more ethnic looking hair. I'd love some dreads and real rastafari braids (not sure if that is correct, I have no idea what those super tiny braids are called in english..) and I'd die for some real curls and MOVMENT in the hair. :)