Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Disappeared

I was in China when I saved and quit the game. When I tried to load the saved game later, the game took my to my regular house and there's no sim there. Also the bar with the menu button, edit town, build/buy, lifetime happiness, sim needs, etc., has disappeared. I can't click on anything and do any actions, even though the mouse is there and I can scroll. I can still use the keyboard to do things, like speed up time and go to the map view. The game is not frozen, since people are still around town doing things. I've sped up time and waited for days because I thought maybe my sim would return from traveling, but in vain. Please help me fix this!

Comments

• memblaymemblay Posts: 36
    edited January 2011
    I've had the exact same problemmm!! Except i had a family and they stayed home, and one girl slowely started to disapear. I had to delete the family because it was bothering me so much that she disappeared. One thing i tried was to send her back to a vacation spot. When i did that she came back, but looked like she was burnt? Idk how to fix :x
  • Animegirl3Animegirl3 Posts: 431 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I would suggest asking EA. I just asked them a question today and they replied in a few hours. Hope i helped. :mrgreen:
  • kaytee11kaytee11 Posts: 3
    edited January 2011
    Actually, now that I think about it, I think I had returned home from traveling when I saved. But my person looked burnt, they way they get when they've been electrocuted or whatever. And they stayed burnt while and after showering, swimming, etc. I just assumed I saved my game in China, because on the home menu screen when I select this sim to play as, there's no picture of the family and it just says my location is China. Maybe there's a burnt sim glitch....