Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If simmers controlled EA

2...Next

Comments

• simo7matesimo7mate Posts: 680
    edited January 2011
    If we ran EA....i dont think things would ever get done. It seems like lately many simmers are arguing amongst themselves about EP/SP ideas, "what's good" and "what isnt". Or...trolling, there has been a lot of that around recently too.

This. Although I think EA should take heed to what we want, we aren't professional game designers. In history, companies have given their fans exactly what they asked for, only to have to listen to the fans complain about how horrible it turned out too be.
  • XhippiedippieXXhippiedippieX Posts: 4,938 Member
    edited January 2011
    If simmers ran EA then every EP would have to do with pets or seasons (oh god no)

IKR.
    FAIL.

and i get why they are popular but when people flood the forums with the exact same idea it gets kinda annoying :? :?

I absolutely agree with that statement but I get the feeling we're not talking
    about the same thing! :roll:

what are you thinking of?

Let's just say that even though I find pets and seasons talk annoying, there
    are other topics that are equally annoying.....like Liam!! :?
  • TheOregonRegentTheOregonRegent Posts: 2,160 New Member
    edited January 2011
    If simmers ran EA then every EP would have to do with pets or seasons (oh god no)

IKR.
    FAIL.

and i get why they are popular but when people flood the forums with the exact same idea it gets kinda annoying :? :?

are other topics that are equally annoying.....like Liam!!
    :?

oh i thought you meant all the pointless modeling competitions :lol:
    edited January 2011

IKR.
    FAIL.

Uh oh! Now you will have all the modelers after you! :shock:
  • TheOregonRegentTheOregonRegent Posts: 2,160 New Member
    edited January 2011

IKR.
    FAIL.

Uh oh! Now you will have all the modelers after you! :shock:

that like 3/4ths of these forum goers lol
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited January 2011
    I'd like to see actual gameplay, instead of just vid made with a lot of editing. If my sim won't really react that way on their own without me manipulating things like moving them in build mod then I would just rather see what they honestly can do without too much of my divine intervention.
  • seaweedyseaweedy Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited January 2011
    I think there would be more ads like this one if simmers made the commercials:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00tcHToOFNg
  • dannibear10dannibear10 Posts: 566
    edited January 2011
    seaweedy wrote:
    I think there would be more ads like this one if simmers made the commercials:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00tcHToOFNg

sorry I just realized I bookmarked my thread! That hilarious! The last part made me laugh so hard when everything was covered in those bars xD
  • simjettsimjett Posts: 5,254 Member
    edited January 2011

IKR.
    FAIL.

:lol: I know what you're talking about.

Here's my idea

Liam leading a charge of bugs and glitch witches over-running the Player.
  • dannibear10dannibear10 Posts: 566
    edited January 2011
    so creative! these make me feel better already.
  • Hagfish07Hagfish07 Posts: 430 Member
    edited January 2011
    There would be anime hair everywhere!
  • Hagfish07Hagfish07 Posts: 430 Member
    edited January 2011
    and dark/goth/emo stuff
    edited January 2011
    simjett wrote:

IKR.
    FAIL.

:lol: I know what you're talking about.

Here's my idea

Liam leading a charge of bugs and glitch witches over-running the Player.

Ssshhhh! shhh.gif Don't give anyone any ideas! :shock: