Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

skill cheat??

i already know about most of the cheats but i was wondering if there is anything that will do the following:
1. keep motives up
2. max out all skills
3. speed up pregnancy
please and thank u! even if i had something to keep the motives up instead of constantly clicking them with the testingcheatsenabled true cheat i wish they had motivedecay off and sim modder

Comments

• Playerdepain77Playerdepain77 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    ummm i haven't played yet but since it said most of the sims 2 cheats will be in it, try the cheat MaxMotives. I don't know about the other ones..
  • ShemancrinkleShemancrinkle Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I was wondering the same thing. I don't know the maxmotives or motherlode cheat yet. Do you know a motherlode one?
  • seanpaul2112seanpaul2112 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I was wondering the same thing. I don't know the maxmotives or motherlode cheat yet. Do you know a motherlode one?

typing in motherlode worked for me, but maxmotives didn't. I found on a site that says to type in testingcheatsEnabled true (no boolprop) and then shift click on the mailbox and click on make mootives static, should fill up the motives.

Did you guys buy the collectors edition too?
  • bloodyrose29813bloodyrose29813 Posts: 408 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i sure did. i woke up at 6 am got ready n waited at target cause i had a 5 doller cupon surprise to me no 1 else went to the section the game was in so i was the 1st 2 buy it at target lol. ive been playing it all day. it just sucks b/c i have2 sit there while my sims study. :(
  • glorxismaximusglorxismaximus Posts: 23
    edited January 2011
    with testingcheatsenabled true you can drag motive bars up and down, U can also deleate moodlets like pregnancy moodlet and she should go into labor imeadiatly, i heard you could drag skills the same way but for some reason i cant do it. good luck :P
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2011
    Another zombie thread :shock: where do you guys find these??
    WLfAA9V.png
  • SteelerGemmaSteelerGemma Posts: 91
    edited January 2011
    i already know about most of the cheats but i was wondering if there is anything that will do the following:
    1. keep motives up
    2. max out all skills
    3. speed up pregnancy
    please and thank u! even if i had something to keep the motives up instead of constantly clicking them with the testingcheatsenabled true cheat i wish they had motivedecay off and sim modder

If you use the testing cheats enabled cheat, make them all happy, then make needs static by clicking on the mailbox it keeps their needs maxed out :)
  • SteelerGemmaSteelerGemma Posts: 91
    edited January 2011
    with testingcheatsenabled true you can drag motive bars up and down, U can also deleate moodlets like pregnancy moodlet and she should go into labor imeadiatly, i heard you could drag skills the same way but for some reason i cant do it. good luck :P

The dragging motives thing doesn't work for me, have you tried it?
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited January 2011
    yes it works, you need to do testingcheatsenabled true first. then you can drag motives and also relationships