Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yes!! :D

So only got 2exams left, tomorrow and wednesday then iv a whole 2weeks off 2 play sims.. :) can't wait..however im getting a bit of sim time in here and there so have a quick question...
Can you ask a sim to move in with you like in sims2...because 2of my sims are boyfriend/girlfriend and the option is their to propose but i dont see one for moving in?...

Comments

• DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited January 2011
    You can but if you find the option isn't coming up just go into edit town and merge the two households.
  • Lynds356Lynds356 Posts: 578 Member
    edited January 2011
    Darkslayer wrote:
    You can but if you find the option isn't coming up just go into edit town and merge the two households.
    ... or use the 'add sim to active household' cheat (shift+click on NPC with cheats enabled).
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited January 2011
    Lynds356 wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:
    ... or use the 'add sim to active household' cheat (shift+click on NPC with cheats enabled).

XDD; I wasn't aware of that one. That'd definately be easier.
  • xlou89xxlou89x Posts: 11
    edited January 2011
    thanks so much :)
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2011
    The option is under friendly btw, not romantic.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • ClaireyyyClaireyyy Posts: 1,066 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I had my critical thinking exam today. Only four to go...

If you spam the friendly interactions the option to move in should come up.
  • charleeheartcharleeheart Posts: 256 Member
    edited January 2011
    Lynds356 wrote:
    Darkslayer wrote:

I tried this once, and it did add the chosen Sim to my household, but it didn't add any funds to the household bank account when I did that, like it would have if the chosen Sim had moved in.

Try checking the Friendly interactions instead of the Romantic menu.
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited January 2011
    Not fair, talking about FINISHING UP exams. Mine BEGIN in like 2 weeks :(.