Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Sets

The new sets are being added to the store. There are four sets to pick from.

bears.gif

Comments

• PrincessTink384PrincessTink384 Posts: 611 Member
    edited January 2011
    i saw and i must say i am highly dissapointed..........
  • innuendo19innuendo19 Posts: 4,422 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I love the Luxe Kidswear & Year of the Rabbit but the others... are a little too specific for just any house. :D
  • 4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited January 2011
    i saw and i must say i am highly dissapointed..........
    i agree with you there... i bought simpoints just for this. oh well...guess i'll get a couple of kid items.
  • belakissesbelakisses Posts: 250 Member
    edited January 2011
    We waited for this? Where is the future set? The bear rug?!? I don't even see half the stuff that they showed in the muse set....
  • ivinianivinian Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited January 2011
    I'm not super surprised that Star Trek set isn't out quite yet; they just posted concept sketches a month ago around Thanksgiving, right? I've gathered from previous official posts that EA objects take a lot longer than 3rd party objects.

I really like the Grecian set and snapped it right up. The kids set I'll never use--I've never yet had a kid Sim in any of my games and don't foresee it happening--and the year of the rabbit thing is cute and for the price reasonable enough to pick up once I see what objects are in it. The Looking Glass set looks intriguing, but I could only count like 5 objects in the picture and it says there are 16 in it. I wouldn't spend the money for any of the five objects in the picture, except for the window which looks neato, but if the other objects are interesting I might grab it. C'mon, EA, post pics or it didn't happen!

I'd never really even thought about a Greek set. But I'm looking forward to using it. I don't think I'll make individual Greek houses, but these are decorative objects that can go almost anywhere for me. So of all the sets, the Greek set made me very happy :)
  • Dec3338Dec3338 Posts: 180 Member
    edited January 2011
    I do not think they are that bad. I like the Muse Luxury set and the year of the rabbit.

bears.gif
  • SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited January 2011
    I really love all of the sets, but I am biased, being a huge Greek Mythology nut, and an Alice fanatic XD
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• Crizzy2468Crizzy2468 Posts: 628 Member
    edited January 2011
    I like the new sets, but are there no free sets this month? Or at least some free items?
  • SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited January 2011
    Crizzy2468 wrote:
    I like the new sets, but are there no free sets this month? Or at least some free items?

I don't think there is :(
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• Crizzy2468Crizzy2468 Posts: 628 Member
    edited January 2011
    Hmm I just read this in the news section:

"Still looking for more New Year's Fun? It's the year of the rabbit and we have a whole mess of FREE rabbit themed gifts for your Sims, download the Year of the Rabbit Set today!"

But the rabbit items weren't free. The set cost 100 points, and I already bought it.
    edited January 2011
    Hope the set wasn't free.
    Post edited by Unknown User on

bears.gif
    edited January 2011
    I paid for the set. I guess that was the delivery charge.

bears.gif
  • ivinianivinian Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited January 2011
    The set's free, but you have to pay for the rabbit bedding and pellets. ;)

I've now seen thumbnails for that Wonderland set and want it. The front shot wasn't so awesome, made it look like a kid's set, but the thumbnails look like stuff I'd want in a house!

QOTW from my boyfriend this morning: "Why doesn't Sanrio license with EA to make Hello Kitty sets? They'd make a mint!"

(PS: Has anybody EVER seen such a buggy site for forums than this one?)
  • OkadokaOkadoka Posts: 312 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yes, it clearly says Free in the description on the newsfeed. There must be another Year of the Rabbit Set that didn't quite make it through the looking glass. Should we let it know it is late for a very important date?
    :thumbdown:

"Give your Sims a New Look this New Year with a Fresh Start from The Sims 3 Store, all-new Sets are now available!
    POSTED ON 01/06/11 05:10PM Check out all-new sets at The Sims 3 Store, now your Sims can Look Better, Live Better, and Play Better in this new year!

To create the Muse Luxury Set, the Muses pooled their collective talents to design something worthy of gods, heroes, and Sims. Download the set today so that your Sims' nightly visits to Morpheus will be in style and comfort.

Every Sim lives for the day they discover a secret hideaway! Help your Sims live their dreams with the all-new Through the Spy Glass Set!

Let your little Sims' dreams soar with adorable and super snuggly sleepwear featured in the Luxe Kidswear Set!

Still looking for more New Year's Fun? It's the year of the rabbit and we have a whole mess of FREE rabbit themed gifts for your Sims, download the Year of the Rabbit Set today!

View Sets Now!"