Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EXCHANGE PROBLEMS

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited January 2011
    Peoples download amounts arn't right either. I downloaded a sim on 2 different pc's from this simmer. It had 1 download to start with and when I downloaded it 2 times on different pc's it still said 1 download.
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited January 2011
    That is so true, catloverplayer. I have a lot that has over 1100 downloads, but show in the exchange as around 700. Phew!

Hope it gets fixed soon, but I doubt it.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • MBernishMBernish Posts: 2,122 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Not only that, but the storyboard is also messed up! :x At first I thought it was just the holiday break (and that everybody was too busy to post things) but obviously not.
  • MilliebonMilliebon Posts: 308 Member
    edited January 2011
    I am waiting patiently for the exchange to be fixed. Please, please, please find a fix. Soon, soon, soon.
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited January 2011
    Peoples download amounts arn't right either. I downloaded a sim on 2 different pc's from this simmer. It had 1 download to start with and when I downloaded it 2 times on different pc's it still said 1 download.

Yeah! Like, in my studio the sim could have 200 dl's! But on the exchange, it's like 80 :?. It's so messed up! It got stretched to its limit :roll:.
  • PurplechickPurplechick Posts: 15 New Member
    edited January 2011
    It is frustrating that I can't get anything from the exchange- I only download creations from the exchange once in a blue moon and it had been a few months(since the last time I downloaded anything off the exchange)and I didn't run into any issues until I recently tried to download off the exchange :(
  • LittleMizzSimLittleMizzSim Posts: 44
    edited January 2011
    Im having the same problem, i really wanna upload some of my new sims but theres not really much point if nobody can see em :(

Please hurry up and fix this :(
  • LilZairaGraceLilZairaGrace Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited January 2011
    I cannot upload anything. Not pictures, movies or Sim! My launcher shows it uploaded but it isn't in my studio. Been that way for weeks now.
    edited January 2011
    OMG EVERYBODY THEY FIXED IT!!!!! Sorry, got a little excited there. Look on the storyboards, everything is better now. Yay :mrgreen::mrgreen::D
  • Stevebsim1987Stevebsim1987 Posts: 2
    edited January 2011
    I only got the sims 3 in early december and am very disappointed to see that EA yet again cant be bothered to act quick enough. I also have Spore which has a very similar system to the exchange and that has never had a problem, and i know what ur all thinking, smaller game right? wrong, when it came out it was a huge success.

Ive been trying to download from the exchange all morning, yet, still, nothing has downloaded.

EA need to sort themselves out, if anyone else is still having problems pls reply???
    edited January 2011
    I only got the sims 3 in early december and am very disappointed to see that EA yet again cant be bothered to act quick enough. I also have Spore which has a very similar system to the exchange and that has never had a problem, and i know what ur all thinking, smaller game right? wrong, when it came out it was a huge success.

Ive been trying to download from the exchange all morning, yet, still, nothing has downloaded.

EA need to sort themselves out, if anyone else is still having problems pls reply???
    Wait, I thought it was fixed? :(
  • Stevebsim1987Stevebsim1987 Posts: 2
    edited January 2011
    Well the exchange still isnt working for me, and its really starting to annoy the hell out of me!?
  • ValinaValina Posts: 48 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I can't download anything either. It comes up on the launcher download screen with the arrow pointing down....and sits there...and sits there...and sits there...

/sigh

It was working fine before the last patch.
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited January 2011
    Well it was nice while it lasted. :? Too bad the tech guys can't keep this site in good running condition. I cannot download anything from the exchange, I can only recommend so that's what I'll do for now. Hopefully they will fix this problem soon. :|
  • evile420evile420 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited January 2011
    ah.... so it isn’t just me then.

i guess i was lucky, up until today i had no issue downloading from the exchange, i was thinking it was something in my settings that messed it up.

glad to know it isn’t me, but really disappointed that it’s been going on so long.
    edited January 2011
    Oh well, now I can't even view the exchange. PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JennIJillJennIJill Posts: 86 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I cant even upload any lots I've been trying for a few days now and its still fails. It keeps saying system error, and I've done everything I could to try and figure it out. I work in an IT company!!! between the four of us you'd think we'd have this fixed but I really just wanted to upload my lot so it would be able for download. and I took the lot design as a challenge that someone posted on the forums. its all so very vexing :x
    edited January 2011
    Well it's now been 11 days since the exchange worked. I's STILL WAITING for the exchange to be fixed. Now I also CANNOT DOWNLOAD from the store either. WHY are there soooo many problems with this site???????????????????????? :mrgreen: :shock: :?: :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?
  • squirrel9955squirrel9955 Posts: 647
    edited January 2011
    Mine isn't fixed. It won't let me download or upload anything, and now my game won't load. I try to start it, and it just doesn't even open. It just sits there saying it's "loading" but it never opens. :evil:
  • Ezzy361Ezzy361 Posts: 126 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Its not working for me either. When I try and download lots nothing happens, they dont show up in my launcher or anything. Patterns are really hit and miss, they will all download and install but only a few will actually show up in my game. Also several items that I have uploaded have now gone missing! Not a happy bunny!
    edited February 2011
    Yeeeeeehaaawwww.....everything's working properly again :!: :) :-) :D:lol:
  • adiemus88adiemus88 Posts: 3
    edited February 2011
    So basically they have been having this issue for months, that does not bode well....
    I just downloaded some nice looking houses that other players designed, and I was able to download and install them but they do not show up in the game, even when I start a new game the lots with the houses that I downloaded on them do not appear.
  • ringo8ringo8 Posts: 170 Member
    edited February 2011
    Well, the Exchange lets me download stuff, but it won't let me look past page one of the exchange items for ANY of the categoties! Its so annoying!
    edited February 2011
    SOS .... Why don't they fix this site :?: Site's always "under maintenance" - what are they doing :?: Launcher works on & off; downloads if on a lucky day w/a wing & a prayer; comments pages play hide & seek. However, the store is always open & available. Curious huh :?: [/b]
  • chloenikitachloenikita Posts: 10
    edited February 2011
    i had to uninstall my sims 3 because of problems and reinstall it, but since i have i can't downlode any worlds from the exchange can someone pls help.