Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ebony & Ivory (A genetics challenge)

Comments

• Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited December 2010
    I'm glad Kelly aged up nicely, I know you weren't having too much luck with the other challenge.

octojenn- I just went to put Gabe the generation 4 alternate in my game and it says item no longer available. Just letting you know. I'll have to use Julius even though him and Macy have the same skin tone. :?
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited December 2010
    Oh okay heckstress I will be replacing them within the next few minutes.

EDIT: Just replaced Gabe with a new male sim :)
    edited December 2010
    Thanks octojenn. :) I like Kyle.
    edited December 2010
    You're welcome Heckstress :D
  • Rhett9Rhett9 Posts: 9,870 Member
    edited December 2010
    Seems fun think ill enter.
    edited December 2010
    Welcome aboard Rhett9! :D
    edited December 2010
    So my computer crapped out on me a few days back. I now have it up and running but need to get windows 7 put on it so I wont be updating until I install the games. But I will be checking this challenge as well as the Genetics V2. Hope to get back to playing soon :D
    edited December 2010
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited December 2010
    edited December 2010
    I really like Alicia, the sims with the stronger bone structures normally pass great genetics to their children. And I LOVE "this guy" lol I didn't know why you called him "this guy" and then I clicked the link and was like... Oh wow, ok this guy works lol! :lol: The second guy is really great too. :D
  • MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I love "this guy" too! He has really amazing and unique bone structure. As for the girls, they're all really nice, but Alicia has them beat by a nose. Literally. I like Alicia's nose the best. lol

Octojenn, feel free to pick anyone out of my studio if you want.

Also, welcome to the challenge Rhett! This challenge is fun and easy going with no real dead-lines. It's great for people who have RL stuff going on but want to interact with people online and have fun with genetics in the game. Enjoy!
    edited December 2010
    Well said MaulRat17! Welcome Rhett9! :D
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited December 2010
    I like Jessica and the first guy with the name I can't pronounce. lol
    Did you still want to use Monty.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2295534
    Edit
    Just updated the picture thread.
    ]
    edited December 2010
    Monty would def be an interesting addition. I would like to see how his babies turn out. So he will be added to the spouse list :-) thx Amadazulsim! And it looks like "this guy" wins. I will add him to my game here and see if he has an real name lolz

edited December 2010
    SO "this guy" doesn't have a name. And when I downloaded him and put him in my game I noticed the loading screen for towns took longer as well as my CAS menus.
    I un-installed him and its all fine now. If anyone else wants to give him a try you can. He also comes w a skin that was transferred....and may be the culprit for
    the lag in-game
    edited December 2010
    OMGOSH!!!!!! I have been waiting on this world for a while and it is FINALLY here!!!!! :shock: :mrgreen::D :-o
    edited December 2010
    :? That's not cool about 'this guy'. I don't know what the required EP's are for the world but I'm gonna put it in game and test it out. Hopefully it'll work well.
    edited December 2010
    @Heckstress17- Let me know what you think I just put Alina and Brody there and so far so good.

EDIT: Here is a pretty good place to find worlds....since I know we are always on the look out for the perfect world

Oh and I posted yet another thread for worlds lol.....
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/317462.page#4278486
    edited December 2010
    Octojenn you totally rule! That world link is awesome and I will probably get lost in it. :)

I haven't updated yet because I've been working on Bay City and fixing up the place. I like the world, it's just I don't think the creator took a lot of time in thinking about building position and proximity. Some buildings seem very out of place. Anyway, updates to come soon!

BTW I hope everyone had a very happy holiday and I wish everyone an awesome New Year! Woohoo!
    edited December 2010
    :oops: Awww thanks MaulRat....I scrub the forums for stuff like that, glad its helping ya. I hate not being able to find a decent world for my sims and it helps with the two diff challenges. I think the BayCity creator has some other worlds. I know Amadazulsim and I tried it. I personally wasn't a big fan he also explained in an earlier thread about the terrain. I've moved on to other worlds since then lol
    edited January 2011
    Happy New Years everybody!

Oh yeah I forgot to say thanks for the tip on that new world. I haven't had a chance to download it now that things seem to be going better in Bridgeport.
    ]
    edited January 2011
    Happy New Years everybody!

Oh yeah I forgot to say thanks for the tip on that new world. I haven't had a chance to download it now that things seem to be going better in Bridgeport.

You're welcome. Hopefully Bridgeport works out for ya :D
    edited January 2011
    A small birthday picspam.

@Octojenn I can't wait to see more of that new town in your posts.
    ]
    edited January 2011
    A small birthday picspam.

@Octojenn I can't wait to see more of that new town in your posts.

It's pretty nice I will be sure and take a few picks and post them with them my updates
    edited January 2011
    Hey folks. I know we're always looking for new mates. I just found this sim named Jasper Rashid made by Gillie. http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=Gillie
    He's cool and reminds me of Gerard Butler. However it does say that he has one piece of CC. Maybe we can ask Gillie to remove it or if it's okay if we remove it and then re-upload him? Not sure what the protocol would be on that, but I don't mind asking.

There's also Jayden as an option. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2118522
    He's really cute and it doesn't say that he has any CC, but I don't know about his hair. What do you all think?

Anyway, just wanted to share.