Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reset Lot

How do you reset a lot? My theater lot is full of sims swarming it and I've gathered that I have to reset the lot, but I don't know what cheat or mod does that. I've installed Overwatch, but I think reset lot comes with MasterController. I've tried resetting all the sims on the lot, but they just come back. So, how do I go about resetting my movie theater lot so I can intereact properly with my neighborhood again?

Thank you in advance
NinjaGirl11

Comments

• DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited December 2010
    Reset lot does come with master controller. install it then click on the ground of the lot you need to reset. if your sim is there, he/she will be teleported home unharmed by the action.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • NinjaGirl11NinjaGirl11 Posts: 38 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Thank you so much DarkAmaranth1966! Happy Simming (now that I might actually have a normal neighborhood again)!
  • DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited December 2010
    Well, if you want to reduce the number of celebs and vampire to realistic numbers (though the mod does not claim to do so, it does) and prevent the problems PERIOD, get Twallan's Story progression and associated modules as well.

It, for one, makes all those un hired butlers and paparazzi get real jobs, thus keeping them from simply hanging around at will. It also pushes them to go to work, skill, collect, fish, sell stuff at the consignment shop, etc... And you can set every detail of progression to your liking. Much better tha EA's progression.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Lynds356Lynds356 Posts: 578 Member
    edited December 2010
    You could try replacing the theatre in edit town (there's a copy in the library under community buildings). This should reset the sims on the lot automatically. You don't need a mod this way.