Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the funniest moment so far in your game?

For me it was when the car went through my Sim kid as she was riding home on her bike. Kinda funny. :lol:

Comments

• maddiebellamaddiebella Posts: 392 New Member
    edited June 2009
    when i played a different family and visited my personal sim & her husbands house and found out my baby was born and its name was "titus" :(
    this was extremely disapointing... but still funny.
  • SimmerOfSimsSimmerOfSims Posts: 298 New Member
    edited June 2009
    when i played a different family and visited my personal sim & her husbands house and found out my baby was born and its name was "titus" :(

lol What an ancient name.
    edited June 2009

lol What an ancient name.

i know right? god forbid i ever let ea name my newborn.... ever.
  • devidevi Posts: 4,721 New Member
    edited June 2009
    mine isn't that funny but when she was getting a ride home from work another car with through it on it's side at a crosswalk and i thought for a second that it was gonna crash but i don't think car crashes happen in the sims lol
  • Giddiup101Giddiup101 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    When my sim married Annie Song, she lived at the Alto's house as an aquaintance. They chose to live in Alto house and kicked out Nick and Vita Alto, both very mean and powerful rich people and made them live in their old dump home. But they kept their daughter whom is very good and nice. Now they live in this big mansion, and even invite them over for parties.
  • profairyprofairy Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Good thing you can your change your name when that baby grows up!!!! haha
    My sim went fishing and fished out this garden gnome... at precisely 1:26 am IT DISSAPEARS and reappears in a different spot in a different pose!!!!!
    Its so cute and funny, sometimes it pops up in the living room on the floor "watching tv".. i thought it was funny
  • SimmerOfSimsSimmerOfSims Posts: 298 New Member
    edited June 2009
    When, the toilet refuse to flush and fridge door refuse to close.

lol :D
    edited June 2009
    profairy wrote:
    My sim went fishing and fished out this garden gnome... at precisely 1:26 am IT DISSAPEARS and reappears in a different spot in a different pose!!!!!
    Its so cute and funny, sometimes it pops up in the living room on the floor "watching tv".. i thought it was funny

you can??? o.o
    teach teach! haha i didnt know this.
  • thearnskithearnski Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2009
    First night, in my happily married couple's new home, right after we just furnished it, a thief came by while we were sleeping and stole a lot of our things, including our toilet.

Really, our toilet....

I'll catch that Julie Singer.........one day....
  • bludhoundbludhound Posts: 297 Member
    edited June 2009
    I was visiting a couple's house and they had a baby lying on the floor in the living room. Some moments later, the mother picked the baby up and dropped him off next to the potty in the bathroom, then went on to watch TV.
  • PhantasyGurlPhantasyGurl Posts: 185 New Member
    edited June 2009
    profairy wrote:

you can??? o.o
    teach teach! haha i didnt know this.

Go to cityhall for name change!
    You can change any Sim's name at anytime.
  • purple_jelliepurple_jellie Posts: 21 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My Sim finally gets enough guitar skill to play for tips and her guitar become stuck around (through!) her neck!!! She showers, jogs, sleeps, rides her bike and goes to the loo with it!

It no longer shows up in her inventory and we cant select it!

It is funny :lol:
  • AlexMunro143AlexMunro143 Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2009
    I laughed when I saw my toddler climbed into his toy box and was playing in it.
    HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
    Terry Pratchett
  • rjh1213rjh1213 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My teenage sim wanted to go fishing before 6 am. He started fishing and the cops showed up and hauled home for being out after curfew. Both parents came downstairs and lectured him. He was sad, but I thought it was hilarious! :lol:
  • katgib13katgib13 Posts: 62 Member
    edited June 2009
    I have spent most of my time snooping around, looking at all the pre-made houses and families and playing in CAS, so tonight was the first night I really played. A couple of cute (not necessarily funny) things I noticed...the potty emits a green fog when it needs emptied. Very realistic..lol. My sims husband really REALLY doesn't like the vase of flowers that are on his desk. Anytime he goes near it he grumbles about it. Also, when the toddlers grab their toes and rock back and forth...SO cute!
  • Cycl0n3_Sw0rdCycl0n3_Sw0rd Posts: 61 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My sim has the absent-minded or whatever trait, and she keeps forgetting what she was doing. She sometimes stops in the middle of fixing a salad and just stands in the middle of the kitchen with a question mark above her head. The action list says that she's "contemplating her surroundings."

Another odd thing: One of my Sim's offspring ended up with the loner trait, yet he constantly craves attention and falls into the lonely moodlet at least once a day, even with eating breakfast with his parents, hanging out with friends after school, and playing with his little brothers after that. I thought it was a glitch, then I decided he was just dumb.
  • thereveillethereveille Posts: 62 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The insane aunt I created likes to sleep in her formal dress and work out in her swimsuit.
    And she's a daredevil so everything she does is EXTREME.
    I thought it was funny. XD
  • PhantasyGurlPhantasyGurl Posts: 185 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The insane aunt I created likes to sleep in her formal dress and work out in her swimsuit.
    And she's a daredevil so everything she does is EXTREME.
    I thought it was funny. XD

LOL love the insane trait sounds pretty funny!
  • Majesa7Majesa7 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well, I've had my sim pursuing a man she met at the park. She calls him up and invites him over, and what does he bring with him to the house? A toddler. I'm sorry, but that is not an acceptable thing to hide!

More baby news, while she was leaving work a sim went into labor nearby. She ran over, panicked, and went to the hospital with the woman she didn't even know. And was happy when she left the hospital.
  • carlosjuerocarlosjuero Posts: 172 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My first and main sim will go fishing now and then and get so excited throwing his line in the water that he trips over himself and falls on his butt.

Upgrading a toilet to auto-cleaning and then having a clog :/ - of course the sims mood is funny when he fixes the clog and the toilet gos presto clean
  • CauzCauz Posts: 457 Member
    edited June 2009

Same,
    i left my family too and they had a little boy .. called Shelby,
    i'd rather have Titus! xD
  • Khf334Khf334 Posts: 21 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My sim Christopher was at work and some guy came up to the edge of the screen and screamed. I was like 🐸🐸🐸🐸?

He ran away after that! ^.^
  • VictoriaMackVictoriaMack Posts: 284 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I've had two:

1) My sim aging two times in a matter of an hour thanks to a glitch (celebrating her birthday once, then celebrating it again by blowing out candles on a cake)
    2) My sim had been working so hard on her career she didnt have much time for her BF. she finally set aside a day to invite him over and he showed up FAT (used to be really muscular)! I turned off story mode! 🐸🐸🐸🐸?! ...she married him anyway. still bought the treadmill though. 8)
  • SloubySlouby Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Not so much funny as odd... My sim had a job in law enforcement as a cop and has the police car.. after her two kids she kept wanting to quit so i let her quit the job but she still has the cop car.... it's rather odd to see her and the husband who is a journalist driving around town in a police cruiser lol there just has to be some sort of sim law against that??!
  • Xina42Xina42 Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2009
    When I moved my family into their house it turned out it was built on an old cemetery so they live with ghosts. As the kid grew up I had her befriend most of them and at one point I made her go do her homework. I checked the "ask for help from" option and one of the ghosts was listed so the ghosts began helping her with her homework.

Also I have an evil sim and when she had a baby I had her steal candy from her own baby, I laughed so hard I cried... and then snuggled him lots so it wouldn't have any bad effects.