Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥blacksheba1973 * hippies67 * ElderGamer1♥ [[see pg 13]]

1234568...Next

Comments

• DestinysCreaturesDestinysCreatures Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited December 2010
    mcgranor wrote:
    funny-pictures-kitten-thanks-santa.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5pzlzCtn9nqF0zM5GfsCH9r53d2eF49NQEd-o2yYvB69G5NkDbA

DestinysCreaturesdeco_gnome_elf_icon.png ~Wha? How? :shock: You hafta change your name to SneakyCreature! 8) :lol:
    I was gifting prizes from my contest, saw that hair & thought... < oooo! pritty! must have! >
    :oops:I only put that on WL to get b/c I couldn't find a pen to write it down! I was going back to get it, but...
    :lol: How can you be that darn fast? :shock: :lol: Thank you very much for the Progressive Style hair & for the nice note! You rock! :D
    Thank you very much for the surprise & thank you for being you!:mrgreen:

:lol: Love that hair actually and when I saw it sitting there all alone I knew you had some young lady waiting for it. You are so very welcome, your a wonderful person.

Now as for you

tumblr_l6hbdleTn71qa6vdz.gif

Talk about shocked :shock: Thank you so much for all the lovely gifts, I was well shocked. Thank you for being you :!:

2pzli5f1.gif

Congrats on being Featured :!:

thSpklCmasAnimalsNLitesRT-congrats.gif

friends.jpg:D
  • mcgranormcgranor Posts: 1,682 New Member
    edited December 2010
    DestinysCreatures :mrgreen: You're very welcome! Long swim the fishies in the oceans! :lol::lol:
    You are such a kind-hearted soul! < hugs! > Love all your pics in above post! :D
    :oops: I blush :shock: but tysvm for noticing feature! I was feat 2x in Nov :D
    I did have a spcl Simmie in mind for that bob hair! :wink: You rock, friend! :mrgreen:
    animals_cats_cute_hug_kitten.jpgsnow-friends.gif

ChristmasTreeBorder.gif"width=140"ChristmasTreeBorder.gif"width=140"ChristmasTreeBorder.gif"width=140"ChristmasTreeBorder.gif"width=140"ChristmasTreeBorder.gif"width=140"

italian_thank_you.gifchristmas-scraps-30.gif
    paogae :D ~Thank you very much for the rose badge! :mrgreen: That was very sweet of you! I read the gift note... you are very welcome! :wink:

ChristmasTreeBorder.gif"width=140"ChristmasTreeBorder.gif"width=140"ChristmasTreeBorder.gif"width=140"ChristmasTreeBorder.gif"width=140"ChristmasTreeBorder.gif"width=140"

8.gifchristmas_graphic_152.gif
    LilZairaGrace :D ~Thank you very much for the Fairy Dust garland! :mrgreen: It's on MyPage & charming the grinch^ out of passersby! :wink:
    edited December 2010
    :oops: Nov 30~page 7
    mcgranor wrote:
    BlueMurder :D ~Wow! I was blown away... Thank you so much for the blue moon rose badge and the beautiful sentiment in the note. :mrgreen:
    I was very touched & humbled... I truly was honoured to be able to assist your friend. I had originally translated my 1st post, and then edited it to ":D" when she requested that it be left alone, for you to read. I am so happy that all worked out.
    Again, BlueMurder, thank you so much! It meant the world to me :wink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS85Fr8zhjpOz8HHa5nXA-oY5Lrw0_gQFweddHY62yqYzoJffGomgthank you!

Thank you, BlueMurder, for the firefly badge & kind note I got today! :D
    You're a sweet, sweet person! *hugs* I hope that your better days outnumber the other days! :wink:
    And BTW... I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind ya flooding patterns to the exchange! :thumbup: :XD:
    I'm sending happy, happy thoughts your way! :mrgreen: Wishing you a happy holiday season, friend! *hugs*
    AnimatedChristmasNoel.gif
    edited December 2010
    597e2d5c_8013_cd67.jpg:lol:
    edited December 2010
    ThankYou.gif

blacksheba1973 :D & Niralyn :D

Thank you for the new background! Niralyn, thank you for thinking of me :D And, blacksheba, thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity :D
    You brought sunshine to my inbox & my day! thank you! :D
  • NiralynNiralyn Posts: 755 Member
    edited December 2010
    mcgranor wrote:
    ThankYou.gif

blacksheba1973 :D & Niralyn :D

Thank you for the new background! Niralyn, thank you for thinking of me :D And, blacksheba, thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity :D
    You brought sunshine to my inbox & my day! thank you! :D

You are certainly most welcome. I only wish I hadn't run out of the SimPoints I bought so that I could have gifted you myself. <sigh> Then again, don't we all... :lol:
    You come up with the neatest pictures. The one of the mouse with the helmet on in front of the mousetrap with cheese that you put in Smalp's thread was adorable! I saved that one! :mrgreen:
    edited December 2010
    mantle_wreath.gif
    MontiDinerthankyou.gif?et=jbXYkmMMXBGon0ub0T2%2BWg&nmid=363656822
    mantle_wreath.gif

Rubysim :D ~Thank you so much for the flower garland! I appreciate the gift, your thoughtfulness & your friendship!:mrgreen:
    Wishing you a happy holiday season!
    1811941e4obxiyskt.gif

mantle_wreath.gif

ElderGamer1 :D ~Thank you so much for the treadmill & the great note!:mrgreen: I'm so glad that you liked the flooring items! And your note touched my heart! :wink:
    You rock, dear! You rock! :mrgreen: Wishing you a happy holiday season!
    Flat_Tire_Reindeer.gif"width=300"Snowlogoanim-1.gif

mantle_wreath.gif

Msrednotdead :D ~Thank you so much for the new dress! My Simmy will be h-h-hot when it's c-c-cold out! :wink: Re. your note... I'll see what I can do!8) I'm in the same pickle w/the straw I drew! :oops: :lol: Wishing you a happy holiday season!
    christmas_clipart_05.gif
    edited December 2010
    santacomingout.gifTo my Secret Santa!xmas-party-004.gif ~Thank you so much for the surprise set gift! I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness! :D
    Man, you're quick! :lol: I didn't get the chance to go "window shopping" to add anything to my WL! 8) Thank you for such a great gift! :wink:
    reindeer_wreath.gifchristmas004.gif
    edited January 2011
    thank_you_044.gif

blacksheba1973 :D ~Thank you very much for the background & nice note! 8) :D You're so sweet! :wink: Is that science project out of the way yet?

hippies67 :D ~Thank you for the badge! You didn't have to do that :oops: But thank you! I've been meaning to nab it forever & now I've got it! :mrgreen:

ElderGamer1 :D ~Thank you for the badge! You didn't have to gift back, hon :oops: but was nice to read your note! Been wondering how you've been :wink:
  • yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited January 2011
    Thank YOU mcgranor(='.'=)
    Merci pour la jolie robe, merci pour le mot adorable, tu n'imagine pas à quel point ça me remonte le moral, en ce lundi gris !
    un petit renard mignon pour toi:
    cute-4.gif
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
    edited January 2011
    Vous êtes le bienvenu, mon ami Yoda! :D
    Je suis heureux que votre journée a été plus brillant! :wink:
    Lundi peut être gris ... et brutal! :hunf: :lol:
    J'aime le renard mignon! :mrgreen:
    [écrit pour vous traduire avec Google]
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited January 2011
    mcgranor wrote:
    thank_you_044.gif

blacksheba1973 :D ~Thank you very much for the background & nice note! 8) :D You're so sweet! :wink: Is that science project out of the way yet?

hippies67 :D ~Thank you for the badge! You didn't have to do that :oops: But thank you! I've been meaning to nab it forever & now I've got it! :mrgreen:

ElderGamer1 :D ~Thank you for the badge! You didn't have to gift back, hon :oops: but was nice to read your note! Been wondering how you've been :wink:
    Good to see you hon. We lucked out double time. They made both of them optional. I was one happy lady! :mrgreen:
    YShQCz1.png