Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bills? whoops, Repo men came....

The repo man came to my house because i didnt pay my $1,900+/- bill... and they took.... they took... my.... Box of tissue paper!! :cry:

My sim was sad for a whole day.

Comments

• corettaccccorettaccc Posts: 102 New Member
    edited June 2009
    haha oh wow.
  • Steve42PlaySteve42Play Posts: 217 New Member
    edited June 2009
    lmao he took your snot paper. How sad wish my bank took snot paper for my debt lol!
  • TheLighterDarkTheLighterDark Posts: 927 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well at least he didn't take your child. xD
  • SunfighterSunfighter Posts: 167 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That is about on par with my 2 burgleries. They took my SHOWER, and the next one stole my toliet...

apparently there is a shortage of bathroom equipment in the town and its fetching a high price. Im still perplexed on how the guy got the shower....the toliet is somewhat plausable..but again...who steals a toliet...too bad im pretty good with the flushing or the guy would of got a bonus.
  • SimpsonFlySimpsonFly Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The repo man came to my house because i didnt pay my $1,900+/- bill... and they took.... they took... my.... Box of tissue paper!! :cry:

My sim was sad for a whole day.
    And that's all they took? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!! I wish it was like that in my game. It's really hard to miss paying the bills with that pop-up though. It almost seems to easy.
  • SickofAirSickofAir Posts: 111 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sunfighter wrote:
    That is about on par with my 2 burgleries. They took my SHOWER, and the next one stole my toliet...

apparently there is a shortage of bathroom equipment in the town and its fetching a high price. Im still perplexed on how the guy got the shower....the toliet is somewhat plausable..but again...who steals a toliet...too bad im pretty good with the flushing or the guy would of got a bonus.

I had a burglar steal my stove... I sat for like 5 minutes staring at the screen trying to figure out... WHY??
  • Steve42PlaySteve42Play Posts: 217 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I hate how they steal things 10 times there size took my shower and my big screen course he stole my truck to i guess he just put it all in the truck and drove off lol
  • SimpsonFlySimpsonFly Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I must be a lucky S.O.B., because I've never been burgled once. It was just like that in TS2 also. I began wish for them to show up, just to watch it happen.
  • Nashville_KittensNashville_Kittens Posts: 380
    edited May 2010
    hehehehehheheheheeh tissue paper, hehe.
  • lesley418lesley418 Posts: 4,077 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Wow Lucky!! Mine always take things that are more expensive when I forget to pay the maid!
  • Flipside1972Flipside1972 Posts: 135
    edited May 2010
    Repoman always goes for my telly :(

As for burglars, to be honest, once you own an alarm system, they are little more than an annoyance that often leaves your Sim too tired for work the next day :/ I actually had a burglar break into the side-door and make his way to the front door without stealing anything, in order to set off the alarm...
  • millennialstar00millennialstar00 Posts: 115 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I always tend to forget about the bills. I've had a shower repoed before and it shocked me. I thought they only went for things that weren't essential to everyday life. That is why I LOVE the no bills reward.
  • SiMsAdDiCt121SiMsAdDiCt121 Posts: 2,261
    edited May 2010
    This made me lol ^_^
    Thank you. :)
  • NiellahNiellah Posts: 44 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Repoman always goes for my telly :(

As for burglars, to be honest, once you own an alarm system, they are little more than an annoyance that often leaves your Sim too tired for work the next day :/ I actually had a burglar break into the side-door and make his way to the front door without stealing anything, in order to set off the alarm...

Lmao @ this Thread, very funny! I never had my toilet stolen! :shock: weird lol

@ Flipside1972
    That is why i started to put my alarm outside, just beside the door, as soon the burglar comes closer to the door, alarm goes off, and usually he doesn't even have the time to get inside and steal + the police shows very quickly.
    With my alarms outside, never lost one single item.