Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

life core

how do you get a life core
and once you yet it can you make a simbot ? thanks

Comments

• Charlie529Charlie529 Posts: 9
    edited November 2010
    anyone ???
  • kjoneskjones Posts: 832 Member
    edited November 2010
    You have to get a pink diamond cut into a heart shape, plutonium, and life fruits. I can't remember the quantities, but if you search the forum site you should be able to ind the info you need.
  • JasanneJasanne Posts: 213 New Member
    edited November 2010
    First you need to be a level 10 inventor. Then get the opportunity from the science center to bring in a bar of pallidum. After that you'll need 10 life fruits, 100 scrap and a heart shape cut pink diamond. All of these will show up as opportunities at the science center. Once you have fulfilled those - the science center will give you the life core.

Start early collecting these items.

• KromfonixKromfonix Posts: 25 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Yep, start training your sims for all those at the same time, otherwise it will take lifetimes to make a simbot. It was pretty fun when I did it, though: the father did the inventing, the wife did the collecting and their daughters did the gardening part :mrgreen:

For gem collecting, (if you don't have world adventures) try to find everything except pink diamond on the ground, then a fluorite by sculpting stone. The pink diamond is more easily obtainable with a miner, but that way it won't count to the 10 gems you must get for the heart shape cut.

Once you have built your first simbot, the inventor can make as many as they want (without making new life cores), and they can choose the simbot's gender as well.
  • nightshade84nightshade84 Posts: 43
    edited November 2010
    when i built a sim bot it wouldnt let me create anymore at all it proper did my head in :evil: kept saying u have no life cores so dont understand that u could build more than one :?
    edited November 2010
    I believe that to make additional simbots you still need to have all the pieces (the pallidum, life fruit, scrap, heart shape diamond) you just don't need to haul all to the science center. But then I could be wrong, I've never made more than one simbot.
  • Charlie529Charlie529 Posts: 9
    edited November 2010
    ok thanks
    edited November 2010
    tryed all that and still nothing tryed hauling it all down to the science centre and no options bizzare :shock:
    edited November 2010
    nightshade, do you have any scrap in your inventory or workbench? By the time I've hit level 10 - I've blown up so many cars and have a ton of scrap, but I don't know if you need more to be able to make the simbot.
    edited November 2010
    loads of scrap its weird and frustrating :evil: maybe its a glitch i have?
    edited November 2010
    Yep - sounds like a glitch. No idea how to fix. Although have you tried to buy a new workbench? Maybe the workbench you have is the glitchy part. Just suggesting possible causes, cos really don't have a clue.
  • Jaghar7Jaghar7 Posts: 3,314 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Every patch seems to break something. This seems to be what broke for LN. Someone in the LN forum suggested moving the lot (copy the library then place the copy). I didn't see if that was an already tested method that worked or not though. I've also suggested buying a new workbench before but haven't seen a response on that either that I recall.
    edited November 2010
    thanks guys and girls :) will try that wat is it with patches messing everything up lol x
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I'm having a similar problem in which I just got the life core, but the create mystery invention won't appear on the workbench. I hope they fix this soon. For once I was trying to get the robot the hard way.....