Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how do you go skinny dipping?

Comments

• xCooklezxxCooklezx Posts: 6,199 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Click on the hot tub and select the "go skinny dipping" option.
  • richard1972rrichard1972r Posts: 79 Member
    edited November 2010
    First your sim must have the party animal trait.
    Then click on a pool or hot tub and click on skinny dipping.
  • richard1972rrichard1972r Posts: 79 Member
    edited November 2010
    Double posting...sorry.
  • paig3paig3 Posts: 67 New Member
    edited November 2010
    click on a swiming pool or hot tub the click skinny dip but if your sim has the shy trait they can't skinny dip
  • GilbertoFishGilbertoFish Posts: 516 Member
    edited November 2010

You don't need the trait, anyone can skinny dip as long as there's no-one under a YA on the lot.
  • paig3paig3 Posts: 67 New Member
    edited November 2010

you don't need the party animal trait anyone can excpt anyone with the shy trait
    or younger than a YA
  • livingthroughdreamlivingthroughdream Posts: 21
    edited November 2010
    My sim had an option to ask someone to go skinnydipping with them under the Romantic option.
  • BerizzleBerizzle Posts: 301 New Member
    edited November 2010
    My sim had an option to ask someone to go skinnydipping with them under the Romantic option.
    Yeah, same here.
    Haven't tried the romantic version, but I'm assuming it's more flirtatious than the friendly version.
  • AuburnTigersRockAuburnTigersRock Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    My sim won't. I don't know why
  • DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited July 2011
    If there is a teen, child or baby on the lot, you cannot skinny dip (unless you have a mod to not enforce privacy)
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • SianystarSianystar Posts: 1,515 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I'm guessing Sims with the Never Nude trait can't skinny dip too!
  • jaime27lackeyjaime27lackey Posts: 1
    edited June 2012
    i dont no y but my sim wont go skinny dippin either and i want them to sol that i can hide my mans clothes i was able to do it on my sisters game :x
  • GrandmothergamerGrandmothergamer Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited June 2012
    As stated, anyone can skinny dip unless there is a child/baby/teen on the lot unless they have the never nude trait.
    Don't forget the newspaper delivery child.
    If the paper is being delivered you can't skinny dip.
    Asking someone to skinny dip with you is not specifically a romantic choice, when in the tub you can click anyone to 'join', it is just general good fun, + gives a great mood boost that lasts for quite a long time.
  • simschristy12simschristy12 Posts: 1 New Member
    You need to own the expansion pack 'Get Together' to be able to have the option to Skinny Dip in a pool or hot tub. So if you don't own the 'Get Together' expansion pack, you won't have the option to Skinny Dip.
  • ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    You need to own the expansion pack 'Get Together' to be able to have the option to Skinny Dip in a pool or hot tub. So if you don't own the 'Get Together' expansion pack, you won't have the option to Skinny Dip.

That would be correct for the Sims 4 but this is the Sims 3 section which you would need Late Night. And this thread hasn't had a reply for 6 yrs.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    It has indeed been necro'd. I will lock it here. For new users, this thread will have more information about leveling up to a full member which will help you unlock to ability to create a thread if this is a discussion you'd like to have.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top