Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Results of being disgrazed!

Ok, well I just expirienced this in game and I thought I would share it.
Someone started an awful rumor about my sim girl. They said she had peed herself in public!
I kinda of ignored it for a bit because it was too late to go to coty hall and sue and she wanted to go boogie. So she invites a few of her friends out and they all agree to meet up at the dance club. When when she gts there she gets a message that something else came up and they could not make it. So I tried to re-invite them all and the same thing happened.
So she went into the club and as soon as she arrived all the sims there just left! It was early so I was like, what the heck is going on? After some dancing she sits at the bar and others up a drink. Normallt she gets things at a discount or free because she is a 5 star celeb. Well this time the bar tender says, "Oh it's YOU, dont think your getting any freebies you have to pay for that." Something similar to that. I was like OMG...I felt so bad for my sim girl. She even lost most of her friends. They would not be seen out in public with her.

Next day I sued and won but boy...Thats crazy if you get disgrazed! LOL

Comments

• Options
    sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I feel your pain! :(

Same thing happened to my 5 star celebrity sim. I feel like Tara Reid getting rejected from a club.

I wish there was a cheat or something to prevent rumors.
  • Options
    sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited October 2010
    And your sim is gorgeous, btw. Like wow!
  • Options
    TiumiTiumi Posts: 545 New Member
    edited October 2010
    So is the rumour true? :mrgreen:

*backs away slowly*

Just kidding. Wow, shallow Sims. LOL

I think when I eventually get Late Night, my Sim will just hang out in the cheap bars, or... maybe just stay home with her dart board. :-o :lol:

One question, was hoping someone may be able to answer this (apologies if this is a silly one!): Can our Sims start rumors about other Sims? I'm thinking no, but I'm intrigued about the sueing. :-)
  • Options
    TurbineTurbine Posts: 304
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, wow, I didn't know I could go to city hall and sue someone for starting a rumor. I need to read up that in my guide or the manual because that rumor mill has been playing misery on my poor smexy simmie. She lost all her friends, no one wanted to go out with her, she couldn't even get into a couple clubs and she was a 5 star sim. I feel your pain. I forgot to pay a bill I was so depressed and had to run to the bix and send a check but the repo man was already on the way and sharpening his knife,,,eerrrrrr.... thats another movie, uh..changing the batteries in his magic space disentigrator thingy and came to my apartment. I tried to wall him in and let him starve but the game wouldnt let me. Now I live in a house and have designed the entry way in such a fashion that I can lock 2 doors and he'll be stuck. Maybe I'll just go vampire and hunt him down and turn him to my slave, make him come live with me and fresh plasma on tap all the time. no grace period, take that!
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Someone made a rumor that my sim was spotted rummaging through trash, so ?I went to the town hall and sued them and got some money back, though ti does cost about 700 simoleons to do it but if you get your money back it is worth it, it also removes the moodlet and stops people thinking bad about you.
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited October 2010
    My vmap celeb has been accused of biting in public, being arrested, peeing himself, getting items repoed, cheating with a married sim so far. Usually I can deflect ti or pay off the pap but he does hunt so the biting means I have to sue for slander when I get caught. Gotta love being a star LOL.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited October 2010
    Honestly, if I was at a club and in popped a celebrity that had been reported of peeing herself in public I would leave :shock:

Not cause of the rumor but more to do with the possible safety hazard if it was true and she had another accident on the dance floor. Sims would be slipping and falling all over the place :lol:

My luck it would be me dancing next to her when she piddled on the floor again :roll:
  • Options
    Cat1momCat1mom Posts: 189 Member
    edited October 2010
    My Sims got disgraced for Woohooing in public. They were on their honeymoon in China and were sleeping in a tent. There was no way to get to City Hall to sue. So, the rest of their trip all the locals would boo them whenever the passed by.
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    edited October 2010
    LOL!!! I am really in love with this EP. Thanks all for your responces...Oh and thanks for the complement and to answer someone elses question, no you cant start rumors. LOL..but the game is soo much fun.