Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lexington Manor | New Victorian | by kquinn1990

Lexington Manor

Download, Recommend It, & Favorite it here: Download

Lot Description: This victorian has 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 car garage, pool out back. Circular bathrooms, 2 story Master Bathroom, Formal Dining Room. Enter the past era for just $238,693. Made by kquinn1990

Pictures of the lot:

Front:
1qh93s.jpg

First Floor:
142xz74.jpg

Second Floor:
21n02mu.jpg

Entry:
2ex4mr7.jpg

Kitchen:
2e185k4.jpg

Angle 2:
a2x2ci.jpg

Formal Dining:
2qmklk0.jpg

Angle 2:
2wlwrrl.jpg

Living Room:
yczq.jpg

Master Bedroom:
53a9ua.jpg

Angle 2:
2s9y4y1.jpg

Guest Bedroom:
2mnkxn8.jpg

Boys Bedroom:
wtj67s.jpg

Girls Bedroom:
fm1kxi.jpg

Angle 2:
ir485w.jpg

Feedback welcomed.

My 1,000th post too. :)

kquinn1990

Comments

• kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited October 2010
    Other Work In Progress

Williams Manor
    2nqgoyq.jpg

Has no name yet:
    akjzis.jpg

kquinn1990
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Mythago68Mythago68 Posts: 690
    edited October 2010
    Wow, Kquinn! Really like the shape and look of this house. Excellent architecture and traditional interior! Great work! Rec`d
  • KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    edited October 2010
    Beautiful architecture KQuinn.

I especially like the look of the unamed one. will enjoy seeing that one finished :)
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2010
    Lovely victorian Kquinn! Love the exterior very much! Left a recommendation for your lot! :thumbup:
  • KrisqueKrisque Posts: 532 Member
    edited October 2010
    Kquinn, it looks great! Left you a rec!
  • hillcrest1414hillcrest1414 Posts: 226 New Member
    edited October 2010
    This is a gorgeous Victorian house I love the exterior colour and it has a super floorplan. Rec as well.
    edited October 2010
    Mythago68 wrote:
    Wow, Kquinn! Really like the shape and look of this house. Excellent architecture and traditional interior! Great work! Rec`d

Thanks so much mythago for the rec.

kquinn1990
  • OMGzOMGz Posts: 127
    edited October 2010
    Woah! This is really great. I'm downloading it now. Rec'd! Great job :thumbup:
  • pistons27275pistons27275 Posts: 942 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Hi Kquinn, great job with the Lexington Manor home. I really like the design/structure including the slanted roof lines, front entrance, and the cylindrical towers. Great usage of windows, doors, sidings, gray roofs, and tan stone bricks which compliments perfectly with the overall house. The landscaping flows perfectly with the overall home including the flowers, trees, and rocks. Excellent job with the interiors including the hard wood floors, wallpaper, and fabric composition.Rec, dl, and fav from me. :D
    edited October 2010
    Beautiful architecture KQuinn.

I especially like the look of the unamed one. will enjoy seeing that one finished :)

Thanks KrazyAngelKat81!

kquinn1990
  • hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    edited October 2010
    Hey! I downloaded and recommended Lexington Manor. I think you did a great job, and I really like the architecture and roofing. The stone compliments the wood panelling really nicely. I really like the floorplan. It has a very open feel. The furnishings all look very appropriate for this kind of house, and I love the wood flooring. You've been quite busy! I look forward to seeing more of your works in progress. Hope you've been doing well! -Bill
    edited October 2010
    yanti68 wrote:
    Lovely victorian Kquinn! Love the exterior very much! Left a recommendation for your lot! :thumbup:

Thanks Yanti for the rec.

kquinn1990
    edited October 2010
    Krisque wrote:
    Kquinn, it looks great! Left you a rec!

Thanks krisque for the rec. :mrgreen:
    This is a gorgeous Victorian house I love the exterior colour and it has a super floorplan. Rec as well.

Thanks hillcrese for the rec.
    OMGz wrote:
    Woah! This is really great. I'm downloading it now. Rec'd! Great job :thumbup:

Thanks OMG, for the rec and dl.
    Hi Kquinn, great job with the Lexington Manor home. I really like the design/structure including the slanted roof lines, front entrance, and the cylindrical towers. Great usage of windows, doors, sidings, gray roofs, and tan stone bricks which compliments perfectly with the overall house. The landscaping flows perfectly with the overall home including the flowers, trees, and rocks. Excellent job with the interiors including the hard wood floors, wallpaper, and fabric composition.Rec, dl, and fav from me. :D

Thanks Scott, for the critique on the lot. Thanks for the rec dl, and fav.
    Hey! I downloaded and recommended Lexington Manor. I think you did a great job, and I really like the architecture and roofing. The stone compliments the wood panelling really nicely. I really like the floorplan. It has a very open feel. The furnishings all look very appropriate for this kind of house, and I love the wood flooring. You've been quite busy! I look forward to seeing more of your works in progress. Hope you've been doing well! -Bill

Thanks Bill, for the critique on the lot. Thanks

kquinn1990
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited October 2010
    Hi kQUINN
    You really do like the big builds!I like the salmon/ pink color on the exterior with the stone. It looks great. I like the minimal landscaping. Sometimes the house is more than enough and too much landscaping makes it look over done. I like the color in the kitchen and the dining room looks great. I like dining rooms with a good view.
    As always, you did a wonderful job.Leaving a rec

I also like the look of the unnamed wip. The 2 story window with the chandelier looks good!

kim
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    edited October 2010
    kquinn: You done a great job on the architecture. The unamed is looking fab. I really like the roofline. Look forward to seeing more of it. Rec'd and dl'd.
  • spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited October 2010
    Hi kquinn! I like this Victorian - the colours on the exterior look great. The layout is also well planned, with the large foyer making a grand entrance into this big house. I love the use of textures and patterned wallpapers and panels to make each room unique and interesting, with classy furniture in complementary colours. My favourite room is the dining room.

I've dl + rec'd this, and look forward to the wips being completed. Well done!
    edited October 2010
    kimjo313 wrote:
    Hi kQUINN
    You really do like the big builds!I like the salmon/ pink color on the exterior with the stone. It looks great. I like the minimal landscaping. Sometimes the house is more than enough and too much landscaping makes it look over done. I like the color in the kitchen and the dining room looks great. I like dining rooms with a good view.
    As always, you did a wonderful job.Leaving a rec

I also like the look of the unnamed wip. The 2 story window with the chandelier looks good!

kim

Hey Kim, yes I do prefer builds. Thanks for liking my lot. Thanks for the rec.

kquinn1990
    edited October 2010
    PINKLADY1 wrote:
    kquinn: You done a great job on the architecture. The unamed is looking fab. I really like the roofline. Look forward to seeing more of it. Rec'd and dl'd.

Thanks pink lady for the rec and dl.
    spartan1 wrote:
    Hi kquinn! I like this Victorian - the colours on the exterior look great. The layout is also well planned, with the large foyer making a grand entrance into this big house. I love the use of textures and patterned wallpapers and panels to make each room unique and interesting, with classy furniture in complementary colours. My favourite room is the dining room.

I've dl + rec'd this, and look forward to the wips being completed. Well done!

Thanks spartan for the comments. Thanks for the rec and dl.

kquinn1990