Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shady Grove - A Faith of Kaela Kreation

Welcome to Shady Grove, a traditional family home.

ShadyGrove.jpg

This home boasts a spacious living room area, a kitchen/diner and a downstairs vanity with shower. Upstairs are 3 double bedrooms and a large family bathroom.

Some exterior teaser pics for you:

ExteriorShot3-1-1.jpg

ExteriorShot8-1.jpg

ExteriorShot4-1.jpg

And the nursery:
Nursery4-1.jpg

To see more please download the lot:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3262166

Or have a look at the slideshow:
http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/Faithofkaela/Finished Homes/?action=view&current=e609d890.pbw

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2010
    Pretty, pretty, pretty! LOVE your cottage! Like the shape of the building! Love the green exterior wall! The greenhouse and the garage is really cute! The garden with the playground really fits this style of build! Inside, I love that pink room! Looks so girly! :P Also, love the kitchen, dining room, laundry room, living room and the bedrooms! Great build Kate! Left a well deserved recommendation for your cottage! :thumbup:
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited October 2010
    Yanti :oops: such a lovely comment, I'm so glad that you liked this build :) The nursery and the play area are my two favourite parts of this build as well. Thanks for the rec.
    edited October 2010
    Shameless BUMP :lol:
  • andie6061andie6061 Posts: 5,438 New Member
    edited October 2010
    So beautiful! Congrats on a wonderful build, now off to rec :)
  • pistons27275pistons27275 Posts: 942 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Hi Kaela, you a wonderful job with the Shady Grove home. I really like the authentic traditional design and structure including the incoporated porch, slanted roof lines, carport, and incorporated front stairways. Great usage of windows, doors, green sidings, and black roof tiles which flow naturally with the oveall design. In addition, I also like the vibrant landscaping which flows perfectly with the overall home including the different types of flowers, trees, and incorporated pond. You did amazing job with the interiors including living room, kitchen/nook, nusery, laundry room, bathrooms, and bedrooms. Great color patterns including the carpet, wallpaper, fabric composition, and furniture which I think compliements the overall traditional setting. My favorite areas would include the overall design, incoporated deck, landscaping, living room, kitchen/nook, bathrooms, bedrooms, and the overall interiors. Rec, fav, and dl from me. :D
    edited October 2010
    andie6061 wrote:
    So beautiful! Congrats on a wonderful build, now off to rec :)

Hi andie6061 - thank you for your kind comments, also for the rec. I am glad that you liked Shady Grove :)
    edited October 2010
    Hi Kaela, you a wonderful job with the Shady Grove home. I really like the authentic traditional design and structure including the incoporated porch, slanted roof lines, carport, and incorporated front stairways. Great usage of windows, doors, green sidings, and black roof tiles which flow naturally with the oveall design. In addition, I also like the vibrant landscaping which flows perfectly with the overall home including the different types of flowers, trees, and incorporated pond. You did amazing job with the interiors including living room, kitchen/nook, nusery, laundry room, bathrooms, and bedrooms. Great color patterns including the carpet, wallpaper, fabric composition, and furniture which I think compliements the overall traditional setting. My favorite areas would include the overall design, incoporated deck, landscaping, living room, kitchen/nook, bathrooms, bedrooms, and the overall interiors. Rec, fav, and dl from me. :D

Scott - thank you so much for your lovely comments, such praise coming from you means sooo much! I was really pleased with the landscaping on this lot - although I will admit I had a lot of advice form those kind peeps over at TSS :)
  • JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited October 2010
    :D What a lovely house! The gardens are spactacular, I love the interior and your use of MOO. I rec'd & DL. Beautiful job. I especially like the small touches like the use of terrain paint.
    edited October 2010
    Judiland - thank you for taking the time to comment on my build. I'm glad you liked it. And thanks for the rec and the DL too :)
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited October 2010
    Very pretty. I love the oink bath. The vanity looks great. I like the small touches you've added. The toy bos, dragon. It makes a build more than a lot, but like areal home. Your landscaping looks great. The stones on the hill with the flowers, the fauna arounf the pond. It all looks great. Leaving a rec! :D
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited October 2010
    What a great home - I really like the architecture and the landscaping is perfect. The greenhouse and approach to the front door is so good! I really like all the textures and details in the landscaping, including the child-friendly backyard. My favourite room inside is the nursery - I like how you've created a little change table and given it a bit of extra class with the columns. It is very well done!

DL and rec'd - thanks for sharing! :D
    edited October 2010
    kimjo313 wrote:
    Very pretty. I love the oink bath. The vanity looks great. I like the small touches you've added. The toy bos, dragon. It makes a build more than a lot, but like areal home. Your landscaping looks great. The stones on the hill with the flowers, the fauna arounf the pond. It all looks great. Leaving a rec! :D

Kimjo - thank you for atking the time to comment on Shady Grove. I am so glad that you liked the lot. I like to try and make my home's look lived and it sounds like I have succeeded :) Thanks for the rec and the DL too.

EDIT: Typo's :oops:
    edited October 2010
    spartan1 wrote:
    What a great home - I really like the architecture and the landscaping is perfect. The greenhouse and approach to the front door is so good! I really like all the textures and details in the landscaping, including the child-friendly backyard. My favourite room inside is the nursery - I like how you've created a little change table and given it a bit of extra class with the columns. It is very well done!

DL and rec'd - thanks for sharing! :D

Hi spartan - thanks for taking the time to comment on this little lot. I'm so glad that you like the child friendly back yard, I was trying very hard to make this a very child friendly home :) Thanks for the rec and the DL :mrgreen:
  • Miss_kitty7Miss_kitty7 Posts: 914 New Member
    edited October 2010
    wow, that's a beautiful house!
    I rec'd it :mrgreen:
  • JuliababyjenJuliababyjen Posts: 783 Member
    edited October 2010
    What a cute little house! I love the pond, the playground, and the colors! Great job, Kate!
    edited October 2010
    wow, that's a beautiful house!
    I rec'd it :mrgreen:

Miss_kitty1 - thanks for the comment and the rec - I'm glad you like it :)
    edited October 2010
    What a cute little house! I love the pond, the playground, and the colors! Great job, Kate!

Hiya Julia! Thanks for the comments, I really liked how the green just found it's way inside ;) And I love my little playground, I'm glad you liked it too :)
  • ExcLusiv3ExcLusiv3 Posts: 984
    edited October 2010
    nice and green =)
  • PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    edited October 2010
    Very lovely. You did an awesome job with the greenhouse and dining room looks great. Rec'd and dl.
    edited October 2010
    PINKLADY1 wrote:
    Very lovely. You did an awesome job with the greenhouse and dining room looks great. Rec'd and dl.

Thanks for stopping by PL :) And cheers for the rec and dl :mrgreen:

Edit:typo