Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paradise Heaven Mansion made by KillerSnuffles *Re-post*

Okay let's try this again, with a clean page. Thanks to brunettesimgirl for helping me on my other post! I really appreciate that! But I was not able to fix what I had done for some reason so I thought I should just start clean.
And thank's again for liking my creation :3

Hi, everyone! I am new at posting pictures of my creations on the forum! Some probably know that now from my last post, hahaha.
So I will be showing you one of my favorite mansions I've built. I hope you'll like it!
I pretty much love building mansions! I've tried making small houses but...they end up being huge lol.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2239200

These are photos I had taken when I decorated it for my sims, but it is not furnished when you download it, only the outside. I put it on the exchange empty. If you'd like it uploaded while furnished please let me know and I will!
It'll be safe of course since I check everything now.

This is not all of the rooms, either. Sorry!

The Front:
frontofparadiseheaven.jpg

The Back:
paradiseheavenbackyard.jpg

Floor Plan:
firstfloor.jpg

Floor Plan 2nd Level:
2ndfloor.jpg
(The Living Room shows from the second story since it is open :)

Roof:
roofg.jpg

Kitchen:
kitchenox.jpg

Dining Room:
diningrooma.jpg

Breakfast Area:
breakfastarea.jpg

Game Room:
familyorgameroom.jpg

Main Living Room:
livingroomdw.jpg

Family Room:
familyroom.jpg

Part of The Small Library:
partofthelibrary.jpg

Bedroom:
bedroomjn.jpg

Master Bedroom:
masterbedroomg.jpg

screenshot430j.jpg

Here is the link if you'd like to download :3
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2239200

Comments

• Options
    KillerSnufflesKillerSnuffles Posts: 16 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Also forgot to mention that this house has 2 Garages, 5-6 bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Library, Foyer, Laundry Room, Kitchen, Family Room, Living Room, 2 Covered Patios, Cafe, and a Play Room upstairs.
  • Options
    socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited September 2010
    Also forgot to mention that this house has 2 Garages, 5-6 bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Library, Foyer, Laundry Room, Kitchen, Family Room, Living Room, 2 Covered Patios, Cafe, and a Play Room upstairs.
    Wow Killer, that's some house. It would look right at home in Beverly Hills, CA. I checked out your Studio, some very nice homes and sims there, left recs. I was especially impressed with your Hogwarts Castle...huge!
    Happy simming
    4646540594_f16c4e42a2.jpg
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited September 2010
    Nice job. I agree with socal, I ciould picture this house as a set for a Hollywood based series. Nice job. Left a rec!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    edited September 2010
    Thanks so much Social and Kimjo! :D

I was really proud when I built this house <3
    One of my favorites. And yeah, I couldnt find a Hogwarts on the exchange so I decided to make one! :D
    Thanks for rec'd also :3 -huggles-

I'd love to make a sims series on youtube but I have no idea what to get to make anything like that! :O
  • Options
    queenymi92queenymi92 Posts: 1
    edited September 2010
    This maybe a stupid question but how do you make such huge houses?? And have such nice accessories to go in them? Please help because I would love to do that
  • Options
    noah13noah13 Posts: 282
    edited September 2010
    This house is outstanding :D how would you like to join The Sims 3 Fix it Team (Please Reply on The Sims 3 Fix it Team forum which can be found on my home page)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thanks so much Queenymi92! :D
    And I usually go to different sites for some stuff, but mostly all of this came from The Sims Resource or Mod The Sims, the items I download are all safe since I use Custard to check my items! :)

And thank you Noah13! I replied back to your post, I feel honored to be asked! :D
    I have much more beautiful homes I am proud of and hope you like them! :3
  • Options
    pistons27275pistons27275 Posts: 942 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi Snuffles, amazing job with the Paradise Heaven Mansion. You did great job with the design including the overall structure, two car garage, and the smooth roof lines. Great usage of the different combinations of windows, smooth white exterior walls and brown roofs. The landscape looks very vibrant with the different combinations of flowers, ferns, and trees. In addition, the layout looks very symmetrical and well planned out. You also did amazing job with the interiors including the open kitchen, dining room, breakfast area, game room, living room, family room, library, laudry room, foyer, playroom, bedrooms, and bathrooms. My favorite part of the Mansion would be the entire backyard including the swimming pool, patio area, mini bar cafe, and the two level sunroom. Rec, dl, and fav from me. :D

• Options
    edited September 2010
    Hi Snuffles, amazing job with the Paradise Heaven Mansion. You did great job with the design including the overall structure, two car garage, and the smooth roof lines. Great usage of the different combinations of windows, smooth white exterior walls and brown roofs. The landscape looks very vibrant with the different combinations of flowers, ferns, and trees. In addition, the layout looks very symmetrical and well planned out. You also did amazing job with the interiors including the open kitchen, dining room, breakfast area, game room, living room, family room, library, laudry room, foyer, playroom, bedrooms, and bathrooms. My favorite part of the Mansion would be the entire backyard including the swimming pool, patio area, mini bar cafe, and the two level sunroom. Rec, dl, and fav from me. :D

Wow, Thanks so much Pistons27275!!!
    That's the greatest compliment I have EVER gotten! <3
    I am so happy you like it!! :3
    It's also one of my favorite creations. I took my time to try and make it neat and perfect for who ever may download it.
    I'm pretty much happy to be honest!! Thanks for making my day great! <3<3
  • Options
    PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    edited October 2010
    Hello Snuffles,

I like the structure and the front yard landscaping. The flowers out front really pop. I also like the bedrooms and the kitchen is nice also. The wood textures for the cabinets and floors looks great together. A rec from me.
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited October 2010
    huge..spacious...very modern....thanks :)
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Some good stuff! I looked at your studio and I think I see you improve from one house to the next. I gave you some recs.
  • Options
    Ltdarling69Ltdarling69 Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    Wow... this is so beautiful. Maybe I am not such a hard core player after all LOL
  • Options
    serenablondieserenablondie Posts: 134 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Such a beautiful house, love it. Would you please upload it furnished, I think the way you have done it is perfect :mrgreen: