Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Legacy Blogs

Comments

• Options
    SerinValSerinVal Posts: 136 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I've got too much to do. I'm terrible when it comes to being sick. I hate resting. It bores me to death! I always have to be doing something, even when I am sick and can barely move. Yeah, I'm terrible.

Hmm, it seems like there is no option for importing another blog. I may have to do the old copy and paste, then upload the pictures again. Should be easy though.
  • Options
    MiniieMiniie Posts: 258 New Member
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan wrote:
    Pft, you know it. :mrgreen:

Go back to bed? Get lots of rest to get the thing out of your system.

I just finished reading your legacy lol.
    I love it. I laughed a couple of times. Cleo cracks me up.Kelita really takes after her mother.. with all the boys and such lol
  • Options
    pb1285npb1285n Posts: 66 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I am uploading about 100 themes for you to use. Still having issues with the theme editor. What might happen for now is that I'll have to setup certain themes only you can use and edit and themes available for everyone can't be edited. We'll see, give me time with that. Thanks for the support so far, 7 people signed up. :)

Remember if you have a specific theme you want to use contact me on AIM at pb1285n and let me know I can upload it for you, or if you'd rather use different blogging software I can still host you.

Anyway, back to work for a little while longer.
  • Options
    MiniieMiniie Posts: 258 New Member
    edited June 2009
    pb1285n wrote:
    I am uploading about 100 themes for you to use. Still having issues with the theme editor. What might happen for now is that I'll have to setup certain themes only you can use and edit and themes available for everyone can't be edited. We'll see, give me time with that. Thanks for the support so far, 7 people signed up. :)

Remember if you have a specific theme you want to use contact me on AIM at pb1285n and let me know I can upload it for you, or if you'd rather use different blogging software I can still host you.

Anyway, back to work for a little while longer.

How do i get my sims3legacy blog to pick up the RSS from my wordpress one?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    pb1285n: If you are uploading 100 themes, I may not have to create me own theme then. But, if you are having trouble with the theme editor, then ****. There goes my idea out the window. I was going to choose a theme and then get the CSS sheet and just modify the colours and font.
  • Options
    BlueChanBlueChan Posts: 1,600 New Member
    edited June 2009
    @ SerinVal - I know what you mean. I go and go and go when I'm sick until my husband forces me to lay on the sofa.

@ Miniie - Glad you liked it. ^^ At least she has her mothers good taste though, they both go after the rich guys. xD
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    SerinVal wrote:
    pb1285n: If you are uploading 100 themes, I may not have to create me own theme then. But, if you are having trouble with the theme editor, then ****. There goes my idea out the window. I was going to choose a theme and then get the CSS sheet and just modify the colours and font.

If you pick a theme, I can create a duplicate for you to edit for yourself. :)

Miniie - There are a few ways to go about this. Give me a second and I'll write in detail how you do it.
  • Options
    DC221104DC221104 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    http://sims3andrewslegacy.wordpress.com/

I started my legacy a while ago, and have actually produced two children in the second generation! I just started the blog, like, literally 10 minutes ago. The writing isn't that great, but I have so many pictures that I just want to get up asap. Hopefully I'll expand on the writing as I continue. :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    pb1285n: ooh, that would be great! I chose Blue Zinfandel Enhanced 2.0 by Brian Gardner. I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    funkyfreshhfunkyfreshh Posts: 164 New Member
    edited June 2009
    hey girls hey
    (and guys too)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    quick q: how do you sell the fish you catch?
  • Options
    orenjikittyorenjikitty Posts: 139 New Member
    edited June 2009
    @funky - click on the grocery icon. it should have an option there.
  • Options
    noclue642noclue642 Posts: 260 Member
    edited June 2009
    Sweet! I was going to start a thread like this but I'm glad you did instead because I'm too busy with my new legacy! xD

http://noclue642.wordpress.com

Just updated today (June 23, 2009) and just finished Chapter 1!

:wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    ah! that it does. thanks!
  • Options
    Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey guys! I hope you liked Chapter Three of my Legacy. It was by far my favourite one to write thus far.

A little concerned that Marylee moved too fast with Christopher (I'm all for waiting for years before "woohooing", but I guess since Sims age a thousand times faster than we do, a week is more like a year, anyway, haha. :P )

Anyway, I read yours Miniie, and loved it. So far, Miniie's is the only one I'm reading, but I want to start reading some more soon.

Also, what is this said website people are moving their blogs to? I don't think I'll be moving my blog there. I think mine is finally exactly the way I want it, and don't want to change it, but I may want to make an account and hang out there anyway, since it seems to be getting so popular.

Anyway, I'm off to play the next week with Marylee so I can make another update to my Legacy Story. ;)
  • Options
    CheckerPjsCheckerPjs Posts: 1,666 New Member
    edited June 2009
    awwww i have got to start a legacy!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    http://sims3legacy.com/

Join the party. All the cool people are doing it. :wink:
  • Options
    Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan wrote:

Oh, well if all the COOL people are doing it, I guess I have to now.

It's basic elementary school logic, haha. ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    lol, now you're getting it.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Hmm, looking st all the themes, I think I may have to make my own from scratch. Now to just remember CSS... Its been about three years since I last mucked around with HTML and CSS.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    SerinVal wrote:
    Hmm, looking st all the themes, I think I may have to make my own from scratch. Now to just remember CSS... Its been about three years since I last mucked around with HTML and CSS.

If you find one elsewhere on the web I can add it for you.

Sorry about not responding right away.
  • Options
    Mia_of_DoomMia_of_Doom Posts: 42 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Just made mine!
    http://azteclegacy.wordpress.com

Just an intro up for now. I plan to update it later tonight. :D
  • Options
    Mia_of_DoomMia_of_Doom Posts: 42 New Member
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan wrote:

How do I join? I have a wordpress account already. Do I need to make a separate one?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    pb1285n: Its cool, you are working on the site, I am guessing. :)
    I think I'll look through wordpress to see if they have any tutorials on creating your own theme and then I'll create it all myself.
  • Options
    Xina42Xina42 Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2009
    Just got one started myself. I've done a million Legacies before but never blogged one. Hope it's enjoyed.

http://thelovegoodelegacy.wordpress.com/

It's going to be more story than slideshow and even though it starts out kinda serious I don't see myself staying that way for long.