Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need a new kitchen design...

Okay, I'm working on my sims mansion that shes worked very hard to finally obtain however. I find myself using the same colors/materials for kitchens and Im bored with it, but I cant think of anything new!

Here is what I need:

A new wallpaper (any kind brick, paint, tile etc)
A new floor
New cabniet colors and new appliance colors.

basically I need a whole new kitchen!

Id like it to be the most expensive materials and I need at least a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and sink.

Id like it to have a modern feel but still a warm family like setting. I'm not particular on the colors but in case you need to know the playroom that connects to it is a pale green color.

Anyone want to take on this challenge? if you would like to upload it as a lot that is alright with me, or however you see fit! Thanks Simmers!

Comments

• Options
    marieblue17marieblue17 Posts: 6,142 Member
    edited September 2010
    I would love to do this, but I don't have the game installed on this pc.
    Love your username, by the way.
  • Options
    DezmeriaDezmeria Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited September 2010
    Okay, I'm working on my sims mansion that shes worked very hard to finally obtain however. I find myself using the same colors/materials for kitchens and Im bored with it, but I cant think of anything new!

Here is what I need:

A new wallpaper (any kind brick, paint, tile etc)
    A new floor
    New cabniet colors and new appliance colors.

basically I need a whole new kitchen!

Id like it to be the most expensive materials and I need at least a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and sink.

Id like it to have a modern feel but still a warm family like setting. I'm not particular on the colors but in case you need to know the playroom that connects to it is a pale green color.

Anyone want to take on this challenge? if you would like to upload it as a lot that is alright with me, or however you see fit! Thanks Simmers!

I can tinker with it if you want me too. I generally spend hours trying to get my kitchen just right. I really don't mind.
  • Options
    JohnnyQFrinklesJohnnyQFrinkles Posts: 220 Member
    edited September 2010
    any help would be awesome guys! I've got the layout I just dont know how to design it! (so clearly my sim is not in the design fields!)

Thanks Marie! Its a nickname gone crazy! However I do have a sim i named that!
  • Options
    DezmeriaDezmeria Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited September 2010
    any help would be awesome guys! I've got the layout I just dont know how to design it! (so clearly my sim is not in the design fields!)

Thanks Marie! Its a nickname gone crazy! However I do have a sim i named that!

Well, if you want hun, go ahead and upload it and I can take a look.
  • Options
    nym1997nym1997 Posts: 2,963 New Member
    edited September 2010
    ill design it