Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problems with downloading Create a World

Alright, so I've been trying to download CaW since last night. I think I've downloaded it about three times, but after every time I check my computer a little later and the download bar has just vanished. There's no other window telling me how to install it or anything, and I can't find any files for it. If anyone could tell me how to manually install it or anything else I could do, that would be great.

Comments

• Options
    IRock707IRock707 Posts: 141
    edited September 2010
    Bump
  • Options
    StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited September 2010
    where have you set your downloads to go to on your PC. Mine download to a folder in my documents.
    The file will be called worldtool (not CAW or create-a-world) where ever it ended up on your pc. Do a search and you should find it. To install just double left click on the worldtool file.
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • Options
    orenjikittyorenjikitty Posts: 139 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I'm having troubles downloading it too. I already had the latest file installed and when I tried to open it an hour ago, it told me that one of my games were incompatible with it. It told me to uninstall and reinstall the program so I did, but when I went to the create-a-world page to download the file again, all it gives me is a white page. I can see the screenshots and the create-a-pattern download page fine.

Is there a way to get the create-a-world file?