Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Post Pictures on the Forum Tutorial!!

So I've noticed that, some people who are maybe new to this site or forums don't know how to post pictures, so I have decided that I will post a simple step by step tutorial on how you can post pictures.

Are you ready?

Step one 1: Go to www.tinypic.com (I recumend this site as it is simple and you do not need to be a member. You will be greated to a page that looks like this,
wlagk1.jpg

Step 2: Ok now it's time to click browse for you picture so click "browse"
2ptoz5y.jpg

Step 3: Now it's time to choose a picture, this thing will pop up. Now what picture do you want to choose, well go to the file the picture is saved in, then ***** the picture you want.
5o5av9.jpg

Step 4: Now you've chossen your pictue choose the size of your picture, ***** message bored, once you have click that size hit "Upload Now"
14j9htx.jpg

Step 5: Time to choose what link. Okay click on the second link down, copy it.
2wn0mdy.jpg

Step 6: Past it onto a fourm once you paste it, it will look a bit like this:
2w36xsl.jpg

And there u have it, one tutorial tell me if this helps :)

Comments

• pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited September 2010
    bump hope this helps people :D
  • starling68starling68 Posts: 3,352 Member
    edited September 2010
    This is a great tutorial :-)
    I wish someone had made a tutorial like this when I started out, I had to figure it all by myself. It was not fun at all. :evil: lol

I'm sure this will help people!
  • ladyankh40ladyankh40 Posts: 27 Member

Yay I fumbled my way into Posting an image on the fourm . If you’d like to know how I did it just Read on.
    1 chose an offsite photo bucket account my choice was Flickr
    2 uploaded an image I had on my iPad to my new Flickr account and chose to share photo
    3 they are four ways to share on Flickr and one of those ways is to use BBC code, I copied the code and pasted it and my activity window and the image came up within seconds. Hope this helps any newbie struggling to understand this form’s ins an outs :) like myself
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2010, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top