Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Separating the Sims & Modeling forum .. (362 signatures so far - please come sign if you agree)

Comments

• hippiedippie927hippiedippie927 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, it's on like page 4 and nobody saw it. :hunf: What really gets me PO'd
    is that there were 5 sim threads on the first two pages of general and mine was the only one moved. Now, I know they don't like me here because of some crap I
    pulled in their off-topic thread awhile back but I have been very good since then!
    They need to forgive and forget! :lol:

I am beginning to wonder the same thing after that time I told them they suck for moving our threads all over :lol:

I think I'm going to start another thread in general and see how fast it
    gets moved! :D
  • Isabella_SchatzIsabella_Schatz Posts: 3,966 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, it's on like page 4 and nobody saw it. :hunf: What really gets me PO'd
    is that there were 5 sim threads on the first two pages of general and mine was the only one moved. Now, I know they don't like me here because of some crap I
    pulled in their off-topic thread awhile back but I have been very good since then!
    They need to forgive and forget! :lol:

I am beginning to wonder the same thing after that time I told them they suck for moving our threads all over :lol:

I think I'm going to start another thread in general and see how fast it
    gets moved! :D
    :lol:
  • caturaecaturae Posts: 2,244 Member
    edited September 2010
    Add my name to the list :D
    edited September 2010
    caturae wrote:
    Add my name to the list :D

Yay, thanks :)
  • seismicmilkseismicmilk Posts: 606 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Signed.
    edited September 2010
    Signed.

Thank you seismicmilk, I'll add you as well :)
  • HugziesHugzies Posts: 2,956 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Yay 3 new names :)
    edited September 2010
    Hugzies wrote:
    Yay 3 new names :)

I know! I was excited lol
    edited September 2010
    Well, yet another thread lost to S&M! I'm beginning to think the
    abbreviation is quite fitting. They(mods) are the sadists and I am
    the Masochist! :lol:

Dare I start a third??! :twisted:

And, again, everybody else's sim threads are still in general! :?

Come on peeps....more signatures are needed!!
  • auschick7auschick7 Posts: 2,637 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Strelitzia opened this awesome simself household thread but then the mods hid it. They didn't move it, they just hid it from us. :(
    edited September 2010
    :( Still sad that the simself thread is all gone.

Yes we need more names but I just dont know how else to call attention to this thread.
  • ricmckinneyricmckinney Posts: 2,371 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I'm going to bump this, because it's being pushed down by pointless threads.
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, there has been major moving going on the last days. I went there (s&m) looking for a thread of mine and saw a bunch of new pic related threads moved and already buried. They even moved the 'Worst hair in the game' thread?! Which was totally a GD topic, I thought anyway.

@hippie yeah I saw yours and my immediate thought was hmm I wonder if she'll make another LOL

@auschick7 that sucks :( I think sometimes they mess up and hide or delete threads when trying to move them. I've seen 2 very clean threads go poof with no reason at all so I am just assuming that is what happens :(

@Hugzies I don't know either :( Maybe I should make a reminder thread in GD? But that will probably just get moved/deleted. No harm in trying I guess.

@ricmckinney thanks :)
    edited September 2010

Bump for more signage!
    edited September 2010
    Yeah maybe we need to make a new thread to get people to this thread, oh this is ridiculous. Separating these threads is more and more obviously needed.
  • Tai_KunTai_Kun Posts: 1,511 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Add my name to the list! You certainly have my consent. I'm not sure how the modeling thread hasn't been separated already! It's such an annoyance, and they wonder why many of us decide NOT to post our creations...
    edited September 2010

Nighttime bump! :D

Please sign, peeps!
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for posting Tai_Kun. Its nice to see some fresh support here! Will add your name *yay*
    Please sign, peeps!

Hey hippie :) I was looking/waiting for you last night but you didn't show! Though admittedly I fell asleep early due to a sugar crash :oops: (what am I, 5?) :mrgreen:
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for posting Tai_Kun. Its nice to see some fresh support here! Will add your name *yay*
    Please sign, peeps!

Hey hippie :) I was looking/waiting for you last night but you didn't show! Though admittedly I fell asleep early due to a sugar crash :oops: (what am I, 5?) :mrgreen:

I came home from work in a foul mood so I stayed off the forums lest I say
    something mean to someone! I came on later but did not see you so I guess
    you were sleeping. dreaming.gif

Ya know, life is bad enough when you have a really crappy day at work, but
    then when you come home to find that your roommate drank all your Dr Peppers...
    well, that just takes life to the pits of despair!!! And the real kicker...he
    threw the caps in the trash!! :evil: I looked like a sim last night...head
    in the trashcan, butt sticking up in the air! :lol:

Back on topic...why is it so difficult to get peeps to agree to this topic??
    edited September 2010
    And the real kicker...he
    threw the caps in the trash!! :evil: I looked like a sim last night...head
    in the trashcan, butt sticking up in the air! :lol:
    m01100.gif
    Back on topic...why is it so difficult to get peeps to agree to this topic??
    I'm not sure really :( I honestly think I am not advertising it enough (ok, well at all) the only thing I have is the link to it on my profile Blog and I see someone complain about it I'll refer them here :oops: I think there is only 50 or so people that actually LOOK in Ideas & Feedback and they have all either signed or apparently don't agree lol
  • Sazz26Sazz26 Posts: 324 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Totally have my support on this one guys! I actually made a thread regarding my own creations and this very topic idea (someone on that thread gave me a link to this one).
    I have had more recs on my stuff since I made the thread in general chat than I ever did when I actually posted them in their "correct spots", purely because they didn't get swallowed up so quickly in general chat.

Keep up all the great work.
    Just for the curious, here is the link to my thread (purely regarding my own creations)and I hope the original poster will not mind me posting it here, please let me know if you do :)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/262772.page
    edited September 2010
    Sazz26 wrote:
    Totally have my support on this one guys! I actually made a thread regarding my own creations and this very topic idea (someone on that thread gave me a link to this one).
    I have had more recs on my stuff since I made the thread in general chat than I ever did when I actually posted them in their "correct spots", purely because they didn't get swallowed up so quickly in general chat.

Just for the curious, here is the link to my thread (purely regarding my own creations)and I hope the original poster will not mind me posting it here, please let me know if you do :)

No thats fine :) Thank you for coming and giving your support - your situation is a very good example of why we are trying to get it changed. I'll add your name to the list!

Good job Hippie giving her the link :mrgreen:
    edited September 2010
    Sazz26 wrote:

No thats fine :) Thank you for coming and giving your support - your situation is a very good example of why we are trying to get it changed. I'll add your name to the list!

Good job Hippie giving her the link :mrgreen:

I aim to please! :lol: I have posted the link to this thread in a couple
    of other threads and will continue to do so! :wink:
    edited September 2010
    I have asked people from my normal threads to come and add their names to the list, How many do you suppose we need to get EA to notice and change things?
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited September 2010
    *sign like im crazy*

*runs to change my signature
    23uvol1.jpg