Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Judywork1957's showcase Blood River Lodge

Comments

• judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited September 2010
    Thanks so much for that Allure!!

Arrghhhh!!! That's what I think of A-Frame houses right now!! I am pulling my hair out over this!!

Now this is just my rough draft...
    32zkfh5.jpg

Haaaa I haven't even bothered trying to look at the inside yet!!

Earlier, I worked on ds's A-frame- soooo much easier to redecorate an already swore at shell!!

25g40mt.jpg
    2uxwn82.jpg
    2rnekaa.jpg
    2elr29l.jpg
    346we84.jpg
    9kun47.jpg
    augr9s.jpg
    m79f8w.jpg

Now, Normally- I work on only one build at a time so this is a huge break from my usual work pattern having three projects going on!!
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited September 2010
    I love the carousel!!!!!!!
    I likr the tiering you are doing. Like the playground. That looks great!!!!!!!!!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

edited September 2010
    Thanks Kim!!

Ok, I'm bouncing around a lot lately! Today I've worked on my A-frame challenge project

Here is some of my landscaping so far
    2dgszcw.jpg

35d7nzn.jpg

drc9c7.jpg

Interiors
    ncksa1.jpg

30mn6rm.jpg

33ucxuf.jpg

2qvwk12.jpg

2crsnrb.jpg

Uggggh I just can not decide on wall coverings for the inside!!
  • JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited September 2010
    :D Hi Judy, I just love all of your build's, your one of my inspiration's, not to mention the fact that you have a really cool first name (chuckell's) I go to your page and rec often, there just dosent seem to be one I don't like. :!:
    edited September 2010
    :mrgreen: Thanks Judi!! Hahaha I love your screenname too- it reminds me of my saying.. I live in my own little world- and I'm quite happy there!!

Ok, I think I have the interior wall covering set for the downstairs-

2u61mjq.jpg

3143y3r.jpg

343n060.jpg

I am trying to keep these interiors pretty clean and basic, also maybe the more retro furnishings?
    edited September 2010
    More work on my interiors... I'm trying to keep it fairly basic and casual through out

2s0zrev.jpg

2j5lycg.jpg

21dlsvl.jpg

vg4ytv.jpg

2ngx95d.jpg

73kwpl.jpg
    edited September 2010
    Forgot to add these pics of the front entry last night
    106dbom.jpg
    qzjjwo.jpg
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hey Judy. The A frame is looking fantastic. I love almost every aspect. Not so much fond of all the sunflowers in the entry though. Maybe it's a bit too symmetrical? The rest I am loving! The architecture and surroundings are awesome and I love the layout of the interior and placement of furnishings. Lastly I love your color choice for the A Frame.
    Imagination > Knowledge
    edited September 2010
    Thanks Kim! I wasn't really sure about the sunflowers either? But, Hey I was tired, it was late, and I couldn't find two seperate things about the same size and style to put there??? The exterior color came from the inspiration pic! I've tried as much as possible to stick close to that pic?!

I'm also trying to keep it rather basic in all of the aspects of it including the landscaping- hahaha probably a first for me in a long time!! This is regular lot size and address at Summerhill Court? It's actually the middle community lot- just switched to residential!! I liked the lake and bridge there so left it and worked my build around it!!
    edited September 2010
    Wow Judy, I didn't realize it was the middle Summerhill lot. That's awesome how you built around the lake and bridge then incorporated them together.

I've seen your inspiration pic and you are so close to the original.

Can't wait for more piccies.
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited September 2010
    great job and rec'd your house
  • PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi Judy, I must say that you have many nice things inside your studio. I really like the Little Red Starter it is one of my all time favs. Your A-Frame is coming along great. Can't wait to see the finished results.
    edited September 2010
    Thanks to everyone!! Hahaha Kim, it's about as close as I'm going to get to the real one especially with no cc! I am trying to keep it so it's easily installed and playable as well as looking good!!
    edited September 2010
    You're doing an outstanding job so far Judy. I really am excited about this one!
    Imagination > Knowledge
    edited September 2010
    Well, I always get hopeful and excited about them then they never seem to do as well as I thought they might :? Ohhh well, I build more for the fun of it than anything else!!
  • KayBeaKayBea Posts: 388 New Member
    edited September 2010
    The bonfire is awesome! I love how your A-frame is looking as well!
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited September 2010
    So Judy
    Basic and casual is it. So that means it should come in at about $1oo,ooo. hehe
    Everything is looking good! I like to stop in to see what you have created with moo. You always build so creativly!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

edited September 2010
    :lol::mrgreen: Haaaaa it's well over the 100,000 mark now!

I have managed to get three bedrooms though, and two baths plus two driveways/garages one for each side... In looking at the lot, I've noticed that the mailbox is on the other side of the house and is going to snap back over there as well as the paper's going to end up there too?! So, I've come up with driveway space and a path around the side of the house?!

This one is more of a shed type
    21nfyvo.jpg
    24dio7r.jpg

I still have some work to do on this one? I like the loft area but it doesn't look quite right open?
    122ci1f.jpg
    2rq1xf6.jpg
    Ohhhh and, ummm never mind the floating fish, I promise it won't be there at the end!
    20r7d7d.jpg
    edited September 2010
    Ok, I redid my front shed a little, I think it looks better this way? And, you can still see the loft area

333yady.jpg

edited September 2010
    The shed is looking fantastic Judy! I love the open doors and the use of the fire pole. I wonder, can kids use it?
    Imagination > Knowledge
    edited September 2010
    :shock: :? I never thought of that??
    edited September 2010
    I've had some game issues and tried to get them all cleaned up before I install my Fast Lane. :S In the process, I once again found a ton of cc besides the stuff I downloaded for my beach??? I also ended up whiping out my poor beach! :cry::cry: Thought I had saved a copy to my library but apparently not!! Arrghh it's been a long day!!

I did get work done on my A-Frame though

33auvqb.jpg
    2rrtr0z.jpg
    fvbapu.jpg
    2aaj81j.jpg
    1zmkwp5.jpg
    v2qzx0.jpg
    123t6rs.jpg

This lot is a lot bigger than I thought!! I am really struggling with all of this extra space!!
    edited September 2010
    Here is the work I did on the downstairs bedroom and bath

This bathroom is accessable from the outside as well as the master bedroom
    3y1s5.jpg
    2hr3cye.jpg
    2dr8803.jpg

e66gax.jpg
    ojf0io.jpg
    2pqj3n5.jpg
    1t8lz6.jpg
    2rh9zk7.jpg

I'm wondering if I should cas the dresser to match the rest of the wood?
  • hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    edited September 2010
    Those are all beautiful. Very creative and inspiring.
    edited September 2010
    Thank you!!

I've recolored the dresser in the bedroom- the white was standing out too much!
    35ceuit.jpg

Here is my progress on the kitchen
    b5o2nt.jpg
    2j31wcz.jpg
    15heww6.jpg
    1zejazr.jpg
    4sduu1.jpg

Ugggh- Still have to cas the stove yet!! :?

Now, this morning I am just waiting around to download my fast lane pack before doing any more on this project or any other one! :lol: