Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Legacy Blogs

Comments

• SerinValSerinVal Posts: 136 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow, so much to update. I really didn't think this thread would get this big. Bah, its a good thing though. So many legacy stories to read!

And thanks, TiredHalo, for the feedback. I was hoping to get some more from others, but oh well. Its my first ever sim story and I am a bit nervous about it. Plus, I am also a perfectionist, so I love hearing people's opinions about my work, what they like and what they don't like about it, just so I can get it right.

So yeah, to everyone, some feedback on mine would be appreciated. I would like to improve for next time. :)
    edited June 2009
    OK, first post has been updated...

• pb1285npb1285n Posts: 66 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You spelt my name wrong.

Also I will read everyones blog and make a comment tonight. Though first I need to finish a few things.
  • EmilyBeeEmilyBee Posts: 507 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks so much for the hard work on this thread!
    edited June 2009
    pb1285n: Sorry about that. Just woke up, have the flu and yeah. I fixed it though. :)

EmilyBee: No problem. :) Its not that hard. I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment.
  • kenyaownsyoukenyaownsyou Posts: 39 New Member
    edited June 2009
    On my blog, I'm thinking of making a page with other legacy blog links. So, if you would like me to add your link to it, just let me know (via e-mail or this forum, e-mail is xokenyaownsyou@gmail.com)
    edited June 2009
    SerinVal - Thanks alot, and I left a comment on your blog. :-)
  • SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Everyone please check out my VERY first Legacy! :)
    I worked REALLY REALLY hard on it so please don't be to harsh! :D
    edited June 2009
    pb1285n: No problem, and thanks! Your comment was helpful. I did write the thing at about 12 at night, so I was tired. I really have to read over everything before I publish it, lol. Funnily enough though, I did and fixed all the mistakes I could see. Obviously, I didn't see them all, lol.
  • BlueChanBlueChan Posts: 1,600 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Chapter 6 is now up in the exchange and should be up shortly on LiveJournal. Please go here to vote for the heiress please and thank you: http://www.forums.boolprop.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=41047
    edited June 2009
    SerinVal - No problem, everyone makes mistakes. I read my stuff 100 times and I still find errors.

BlueChan - Yay I'll check it out!

Edit: I like Kelita

and also one mistake.

It was other cook <--- should be either I think.
  • orenjikittyorenjikitty Posts: 139 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Finished mine in class before the internet cut out.

http://theoeringer-legacyts3.blogspot.com/

Gonna update in a bit with his first week.
  • RusalkaRusalka Posts: 510 New Member
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan wrote:
    Chapter 6 is now up in the exchange and should be up shortly on LiveJournal. Please go here to vote for the heiress please and thank you: http://www.forums.boolprop.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=41047

Voted!
    edited June 2009
    pb1285n: Thanks. And shush, you see no mistakes. I found that one and another after I had published it. I didn't catch them in my multiple proof-reading so they stay in the exchange version.

Rusalka: Thanks. ^^
  • MiniieMiniie Posts: 258 New Member
    edited June 2009
    http://castellanolegacy.wordpress.com/
    I updated with Chapter 3. I switched up how i was writing. Instead of writing little by little, i grouped up a bunch of events into this chapter. That way i can spend more time playing my legacy. That way i have more things to write about. The only down side is that when it's time for me to write it's alot of information that i have to cover.

Let me know what you all think!
    I found my mate(FINALLY!)
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan - Sorry for pointing it out, it's a bad habit of mine.

Feel free to put me to shame and point out any spelling errors you see in my forum posts. :wink:
    edited June 2009
    S'ok, I found a third one when I was copying over to LiveJournal. Apparently Pandora is a 'technophone'. xD My proof-reading skills tanked tonight.
    edited June 2009
    orenjikitty - I really like your style, I left a comment on your blog. Keep them coming.

BlueChan - Gosh 3 spelling errors, terrible! :P kidding...

Miniie - I'll check out yours next, then it's off to bed (or maybe I'll play more sims) :wink:
  • meowbarkmeowbark Posts: 140 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The Rahmani Legacy: http://meowzbark.livejournal.com/

Anyone who likes my legacy should vote on the heir poll: http://forums.boolprop.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=41053
    edited June 2009
    I know, I'm horrible. I don't know how I can live with myself.

So bored uploading the pictures for LiveJournal.
  • MiniieMiniie Posts: 258 New Member
    edited June 2009
    pb1285n wrote:
    orenjikitty - I really like your style, I left a comment on your blog. Keep them coming.

BlueChan - Gosh 3 spelling errors, terrible! :P kidding...

Miniie - I'll check out yours next, then it's off to bed (or maybe I'll play more sims) :wink:

Thanks! I appreciate your constructive criticism. If you find any way i can make my story better than let me know (aside from my spelling errors). I found some after i published.

BlueChan - It's no big deal. Happens to me too. I proof read over and over, but i don't actually catch the error until after i publish it. Ninja errors?
  • IdaNoReallyIdaNoReally Posts: 449 New Member
    edited June 2009
    edited June 2009
    Ninja errors are the best kind. :wink:

I don't much care if I have any slight errors on the exchange. LiveJournal is my main legacy spot and it gets caught before it gets posted over there.
  • Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited June 2009
    Miniie wrote:
    http://castellanolegacy.wordpress.com/
    I updated with Chapter 3. I switched up how i was writing. Instead of writing little by little, i grouped up a bunch of events into this chapter. That way i can spend more time playing my legacy. That way i have more things to write about. The only down side is that when it's time for me to write it's alot of information that i have to cover.

Let me know what you all think!
    I found my mate(FINALLY!)

Wow, looks like she had a lot of trouble settling down. So does she have commitment issues? That's a very interesting trait to give a Legacy founder. :)
    edited June 2009
    meowbark - I only got to read the introduction. I like it.

I'll read the rest tomorrow, too tired to do it now.