Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did Sims developer even listen

Ashleymw81Ashleymw81 Posts: 92 New Member
I am addicted to sims . I think the makers of Sims know that also that people love them . However , they are us for granted or those who that are disappointed about the new sims. They feel that that since we love them so much that we will empty our pockets. To the point they have not listen to us on what we wanted to see in this game other than being able to roam where we want to. I mean from the simple well it seem simply pacifers for babies and play pins. I would like to see a sims 3 academy where i can actually see my children in school and my sims at work; I would like to see everything that usually goes on in school at work

Comments

• Options
    USMCBRANDONUSMCBRANDON Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sims 3 is okay but I like Sims 2 better. For now. 8)
  • Options
    legendarybitka29legendarybitka29 Posts: 1,185 Member
    edited June 2009
    Ashleymw81 wrote:
    They feel that that since we love them so much that we will empty our pockets. To the point they have not listen to us on what we wanted to see in this game other than being able to roam where we want to. I mean from the simple well it seem simply pacifers for babies and play pins. I would like to see a sims 3 academy where i can actually see my children in school and my sims at work; I would like to see everything that usually goes on in school at work

But see, I don't want to see my sims at school or work. I'd much rather have the ability to roam around the city finding rocks and seeds and stuff.

They can't please everyone.
  • Options
    SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Ashleymw81 wrote:
    They feel that that since we love them so much that we will empty our pockets. To the point they have not listen to us on what we wanted to see in this game other than being able to roam where we want to. I mean from the simple well it seem simply pacifers for babies and play pins. I would like to see a sims 3 academy where i can actually see my children in school and my sims at work; I would like to see everything that usually goes on in school at work

But see, I don't want to see my sims at school or work. I'd much rather have the ability to roam around the city finding rocks and seeds and stuff.

They can't please everyone.

=] :-) :-) :-)