Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have atleast 13 different species of perfect fish in fishbowls?

My sim married a townie and he has that LTW. Can it be 13 different fish or is perfect fish really a name for some of the fishes and how do I put them in fishbowls?

Comments

• Options
    xocAnDiixocAnDii Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited June 2009
    i accidently bumped this thread
  • Options
    saricaelinorsaricaelinor Posts: 422 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You need thirteen different species of fish, and they all need to be perfect quality. You need to buy thirteen different fishbowls and put a single fish into each bowl.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    where would i buy a fishbowls at?
  • Options
    saricaelinorsaricaelinor Posts: 422 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It's in buy mode. I can't remember atm as I don't have the game up, but try under decorations.
  • Options
    Proverb87Proverb87 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited June 2009
    It is 13 different species of fish. Perfect is a "rank" of the fish, just like plants.

I have fulfilled this wish, and I thought it to be quite a pain, having to put 13 fish bowls around the house. What happened to the aquarium?

They are horrifying, foul, normal, nice, very nice, excellent, oustanding, perfect! I can't think if there are any others.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ohh!! I remember seeing it, thank you so much!!
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited June 2009
    Instead of having all those fish in fishbowls as you collect them, put the fishbowls with the fish in them in family inventory to keep them safe and alive. Having to keep feeding them is a bit of a pain when you are working so hard fishing to collect them only to come home to twelve stinky dead fish the maid is flushing away.