Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Couple of things

1) My threads keep on disappearing from forums, that or at least I'm so stupidisly idiot that I'm not able to find them using the Search button.

2) As I said one or two days earlier (which means like around 200 pages of new threads from then to today), I'm having trouble uploading a lot, it simply won't upload, it's processing for ever and ever and never. When it is almost finishing, bum!!! Starts from the beginning again. I've uploaded before lots and sims, but this one simply won't do it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced.

PS: I've bookmarked this thread, this one won't disappear :twisted: :twisted:

Comments

• MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited June 2009
    Try clearing out the list of completed uploads/downloads that you have in your launcher, having a lot of items in there seems to bog down and lag out the launcher. Hope this helps :D
  • WizardDaniWizardDani Posts: 198 Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey there, thanks for your response :)

Going to try it.
  • saricaelinorsaricaelinor Posts: 422 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The search is buggy, however you can find ALL your previous posts by following these instructions:

Find the my preferences link, just on top of the forum, and click on this. Now, in the URL, there will be a number, this is your specific number. You need to copy it and put it into this url address:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/user/profile/replacethiswithyournumber.page
    edited June 2009
    Hey there, thanks for your response too! I'll have it in mind next time ;)

To Maera, already tried it and didn't work, mmm... I'm currently scanning my computer, to see if I have any virus or spyware that somehow may block this connection...

edited June 2009
    Aha, found some spyware and deleted them but that didn't solve the problem unfortunately...
    edited June 2009
    Bump!
    edited June 2009
    Okie, I started a new house and this did work. I guess it's just the house, going to remodel it and see what's wrong with it...

Thanks to everyone ;)