Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Elder Sims Don't Die xD

Okay now I set my sims lifespan to 90 days (normal) but my two elder sims don't die and they're 94 days old. I enabled aging but they insist on living xD. Is this some kind of a bug? And I don't know if it is important to mention but one of my elder sim is vegetarian, but her husband is not. I'm not evil but I want to concentrate on their daugther and I don't want to move her out of the current house because I spend so many effort on that. Hope you can help.

And one last thing, I LOVE THIS GAME. It simply helps me to escape from real life. Too bad when you close game you have to go back to your real life, whatever... xD
5a46jk.jpg

Comments

• saricaelinorsaricaelinor Posts: 422 New Member
    edited June 2009
    90 days is just the minimum your elder will live before they can die of old age. They can live for a long time after that, one of my sims lived to 117 days old and he was vegetarian and a marathon runner (both of which extend your lifespan).
  • ghilieghilie Posts: 243 Member
    edited June 2009
    I think if they had a happy life they live longer. I don't think it will exceed another 5 sim days though.
    nZLbne1.jpg

• crazyicklefishcrazyicklefish Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This is where story progression is a good thing, if you want to concentrate on the other younger sim, why not have the 2 elder sims move out of the household? (if you click the phone, move out you can move the sims of your choice into another lot and keep the current one as your active household). That way you can play with the younger Sim and the elders will just die whenever they are ready.
  • SimurgSimurg Posts: 361 Member
    edited June 2009
    ghilie wrote:
    I think if they had a happy life they live longer. I don't think it will exceed another 5 sim days though.

Yeah they are happy. I've completed their lifetime wishes.
    5a46jk.jpg