Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BALLGOWNS! or possibly a masquerade stuff pack?

Comments

• tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
    edited August 2010
    I just can't be yet bothered to find safe cc sites. ad i understand the caps, I share the sentiment (see the title?) :mrgreen:
  • Avytar2Avytar2 Posts: 659 Member
    edited August 2010
    tori104 wrote:
    Holy Crap! The total lack of pretty formal wear is getting on my last nerve! MAKE SOME BIG ELABORATE GOWNS FOR US ALREADY! Not even cc websites have them, or I would use cc. Also, masks please! It would be so great if our sims could have costume parties or masquerades! PLEASE!!!!!!!! Also some nail wear, necklaces, longer hair, pretty curls, better updo's. PLEASE!

I like your idea Tori. I hope E.A. reads this. :)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    edited August 2010
    @Tori I understand about not being allowed to download CC or mods- I am in the same boat too (expect my parents are fine with downloading "gifts"/free items from EA) but I get blamed for any computer problems and it does get on my nerves when I state it 5 times on one post and no body pays attenion to it.
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited August 2010
    MadameLee wrote:
    @Tori I understand about not being allowed to download CC or mods- I am in the same boat too (expect my parents are fine with downloading "gifts"/free items from EA) but I get blamed for any computer problems and it does get on my nerves when I state it 5 times on one post and no body pays attenion to it.

That's it precicely, but I'm glad so many ppl are liking this idea of ballgowns that is developing into a masquerqde pack.
  • AzaraRumohraAzaraRumohra Posts: 2,172 New Member
    edited August 2010
    This was such a great idea, I'm very much into masquerades and elaborate things, I normally use Cc because no offense intended, however, the clothes and hair in the Ea Store are not elaborate for me :(, Omgwsh, I really want those masks and ball gowns - To stop hands going through dresses, maybe make it come with a mask which you hold, a classic masquerade mask - Again, nice idea, hope this set is made in the near future - so many simpoints to spend - Ciao :) - AzaraRumohra xx
    edited August 2010
    Great idea- i would love an elaborate ball gown dress for a masquerade and a classic mask, Hope this is made in the near future- so many sim points to spend- Ciao ;) AzaraRumohra x
    edited August 2010
    Oh silly me, i posted it twice - sorry ;)
  • WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited August 2010
    yes i love this idea,ballgowns and masquerade stuff would be great with new party ideas! :D
    edited August 2010
    I wonder how many simmers have to look at one of these threads before EA does...
    edited August 2010
    This was such a great idea, I'm very much into masquerades and elaborate things, I normally use Cc because no offense intended, however, the clothes and hair in the Ea Store are not elaborate for me :(, Omgwsh, I really want those masks and ball gowns - To stop hands going through dresses, maybe make it come with a mask which you hold, a classic masquerade mask - Again, nice idea, hope this set is made in the near future - so many simpoints to spend - Ciao :) - AzaraRumohra xx

Thanks for posting your opinion, you too welshminx! I'm not offended that the store items are not elaborate enough, I share your opinion, thats what I want, more elaborate/pretty/realistic store items, its kinda humiliating for EA how much more realistic and attractive cc hair is...
  • NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited August 2010
    I agree, I would love to have balls and gowns, and the whole romance of it would be awesome, I mean they have the castle set. I think it would go perfect with that.
    edited August 2010
    It really would! But I would still rather it was a SP than a set, then ppl who can't buy simpoints could get it too.
  • razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Ea please create some beautiful animated mesh ball gowns for princesses and vampire queens.
  • eiphos1212eiphos1212 Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited August 2010
    Honestly I'm content with the stuff I've got. But then again I'm a CC junkie so I have quite a lot to choose from.

I mean ball gowns are good and all but I've started to want to have a more realistic game these days and I mean let's face it, people almost never wear ball gowns in todays socitety anymore other than when you're a bride.
    edited August 2010
    I see your point and thanx for your opinion! As you said ur a cc junkie, we non 3rd party cc simmers would however like a larger variety of elaborate items. And also, if the sims was made realistic it is my opinion it would be no fun and also it wouldn't have vampires which I'm honestly looking forward to!
  • TDC95TDC95 Posts: 4,942 Member
    edited August 2010
    Thank for the comment on mine hun, but the french rev had masquerade to, and opera's whant to work togeather?
    edited August 2010
    oh, I know the french rev had masque and opera (phantom phan) too. I love your idea, I dont think thy'll give us a working guillotine tho, lol maybe a decorative one. ( I'm wearing a shirt right now that says "Bring Back The Guillotine", just thought I'd share) and I'm interested in working together, please explain.
    edited August 2010
    tori104 wrote:
    oh, I know the french rev had masque and opera (phantom phan) too. I love your idea, I dont think thy'll give us a working guillotine tho, lol maybe a decorative one. ( I'm wearing a shirt right now that says "Bring Back The Guillotine", just thought I'd share) and I'm interested in working together, please explain.
    meaning to keep a single fourm up as long as possible,
    edited August 2010
    [quote=TDC95 meaning to keep a single fourm up as long as possible,[/quote]
    You mean thread up as long as possible? Why can we not keep both of our threads on the FRONT page as long as possible? I comment on yours, you comment on mine, back and forth like a sort of support squad?
  • MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited August 2010
    This is a fabulous idea Tori. Sign me up!
    edited August 2010
    thanks! Consider yourself signed! :thumbup: although I guess this sort of IS the signup for it... I'm actually surprised by how many people are liking this idea! plaesantly surprised.
    edited August 2010
    tori104 wrote:
    [quote=TDC95 meaning to keep a single fourm up as long as possible,
    You mean thread up as long as possible? Why can we not keep both of our threads on the FRONT page as long as possible? I comment on yours, you comment on mine, back and forth like a sort of support squad?[/quote] sure, bump for you,
    edited August 2010
    bump again
  • nym1997nym1997 Posts: 2,963 New Member
    edited August 2010
    they should make proms and mire elborate weddings along with masquerades
    edited August 2010
    bump for the 4th time